The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
city slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Still fls working??

Quote:
Sad and unfortunate, because I have truly enjoyed myself in GL since delphi days. Oh well, I guess all good things must cum to an end. Still have fantastic memories to keep.

It finally took a microbe to close the xiao long nu era in GL.

A big shout out to wonderful bros like Omnia, Max, Joker, Unfit for keeping this forum going and for your generous sharing over the years.
Enjoy the memories and Stay well, all !

Old 22-04-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by city slicker View Post

A big shout out to wonderful bros like Omnia, Max, Joker, Unfit for keeping this forum going and for your generous sharing over the years.

With the extension of CB and the continued closure of non-essential businesses (which GL fall under), I believe many WLs will make special request to cut card, sinking legal GL to an abyss before attempting to recover. I believe it can make a comeback ... and eventually become better. Man's lustful hunger is always there, and partly regional unemployment and poverty may still force a number of them into this trade, be they from PRC, Vietnam or Thailand.
Old 30-04-2020, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by city slicker View Post

It may take more than a microbe to close it totally.
But well, I guess majority of them will close after this period which may well extend into 2020Q3.

It is the end of an era.
The end of the PRC era.
Since the start of the many FL websites that suck up the majority of the GL customers like a vacuum cleaner, GL OKTs are still sleeping.
The situation change from bad to worse thru the years.
More and more GL shop closures and more and more websites sprung up.

The Wolf website has since changed its address many times but it will always survive driven by the high demand from disgruntled GL customers.
The GL pie has been shrinking in the past few years and then there is this C19 now to deal a final blow to it.

It is a sad story.

After 2 June probably those very essential services will be allowed to re-open.
Election is coming and the govt must be careful not to let the C19 situation get worse.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 30-04-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe we can have some real Xiao Long Nu next time.

Always dreaming of screwing one of them.

Well, chances are extremely slim now.

Old 01-05-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

A poem dedicated to our playground...

A place of pleasure and pain

So strange is life.
That this place of pleasure,
Is also a source of pain

That we come seeking answers
And go back with questions

That in giving us pleasure
You inflict upon yourself suffering

And those watching this day in and day out
Inflict upon themselves what trauma we know not
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 03-05-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
A poem dedicated to our playground...

A place of pleasure and pain

So strange is life.
That this place of pleasure,
Is also a source of pain

That we come seeking answers
And go back with questions

That in giving us pleasure
You inflict upon yourself suffering

And those watching this day in and day out
Inflict upon themselves what trauma we know not
Nice poem. Thank Q.

Last edited by joker88; 03-05-2020 at 11:47 PM.
Old 03-05-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Nice peom. ThankQ. )
It is my privilege that the Head of JNN likes the poem 😀
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 10-05-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Besides health risk, there is another risk involved if one wanna engage in Vice related activities outside of legal ones ... read on, folks ... 😉🙃😅

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...er-being-found

Stay safe,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-05-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Besides health risk, there is another risk involved if one wanna engage in Vice related activities outside of legal ones ... read on, folks ... 😉🙃😅

Stay safe,
MaXx
Yes indeed. Some people may say they have money and $300 is nothing. Guess they can try again, will get even richer as the govt will give them free food and lodging in Changi
Old 11-05-2020, 01:06 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Yes indeed. Some people may say they have money and $300 is nothing. Guess they can try again, will get even richer as the govt will give them free food and lodging in Changi
Hi member of Retard Ah Peks (RAP). If you really get caught already, of course don't go again lah. Why you so stupid wan? LOL
Old 11-05-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Stay safe,
MaXx
Well the govt must try to take back some money
Old 12-05-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Stay safe,
MaXx
Perhaps I can elaborate further....

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Thank you for this post buddy.

Very interesting newsclip, especially the bit on the 19 unlucky punters.

Normally when it comes to compound fine offences, the police would not bother to release particular details to the press. However in this case, the police have released the age group range of the defendants. Today's ST even made specific reference to the 85 year old defendant, probably because he was the oldest and most at risk health wise re covid-19(btw there is another very interesting article in today's ST which I shall refer to in my next post).

Big picture, it is clear that the police had documented the personal identity particulars of all 19 unlucky punters caught breaching the CB measures while in the company of the FLs during their coordinated raids(to put it mildly).

Accordingly what prevents the police from releasing the full personal identity particulars of these defendants to the press? Zaobao and Wanbao would have a field day! Ironically I think these 19 unlucky punters were actually very lucky that the police appeared to take a soft approach this time probably because this was the first police FLs raid during the CB period.

That said, the police still have these 19 unlucky punters full ID details on record linking them with FLs.

Moving on to the next FLs raids during the CB period, do you think the police are going to be so nice to punters caught breaching the CB measures in the company of FLs? I wonder? As for any really unlucky repeat offenders, what do you think is going to happen to them?

Good luck to those FL punters who think they are going to get away with just a compound fine after being caught breaching CB measures by the police during future subsequent FL raids over the CB period
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
30 women arrested for suspected vice activity, 19 men fined for breaching CB measures after police raids

The Singapore Police Force (SPF) conducted a three-day island-wide operation from May 4 to 6.

Police officers conducted "coordinated raids" on various locations including HDB housing estates, condominiums, massage establishments, and a hotel, SPF said in a statement on May 10.

30 women and 19 men implicated

A total of 30 women, aged between 19 and 48, were arrested for suspected involvement in vice-related activities.

A total of 19 men, aged between 19 and 85, were found in the premises that were raided.

As they had left their residences for non-essential activities, they were each fined S$300 for breaching safe distancing measures, SPF said.

SPF said that it will continue to take "tough enforcement action against criminal activities, including during the Covid-19 circuit breaker period", and advised members of the public to "take the circuit breaker measures seriously".

Vice activities increasingly conducted in residential estates
The statement from SPF said that vice activities are "increasingly being conducted in residential estates".

This trend has been facilitated by online platforms where vice-related services can be advertised.

SPF said that vice activities in residential areas has caused "significant disamenities to residents", and has compromised their "sense of safety and security".

Members of the public encouraged to report suspected vice activities
SPF also said that members of the public should report any suspected vice activities, and that all information received will be kept strictly confidential.

This can be done via the Police Hotline at 1800-255-0000 or online at www.police.gov.sg/iwitness.

Penalties for property owners, tenants
SPF also warned of penalties for property owners and tenants who allow their premises to be used for vice-related activities.

Property owners, including HDB flat owners, must ensure that such activities do not take place, and should "exercise vigilance and look out for suspicious or dubious tenants".

Those who knowingly allow their premises to be used for vice-related activities are liable to be prosecuted under the Women’s Charter, SPF said.

If convicted, they face fines up to S$3,000, imprisonment for up to three years, or both, with harsher penalties for repeat offenders.

Penalties for agents or pimps
As for those who are found acting as agents or pimps for vice activities, SPF said that they could be fined up to S$10,000 and imprisoned for up to five years.

Meanwhile, errant massage establishment licensees under the Massage Establishment Act, where they can be punished with a fine of up to $10,000, imprisonment for up to two years, or both.
Old 12-05-2020, 02:08 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pls elaborate so I can have a nice laugh at your stupidity.

Last edited by 123hu; 12-05-2020 at 02:21 PM.
Old 16-05-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:

Wah so fast

I think this is only tip of the iceberg. The local FLs stables are still openly updating their availability daily and there are still samsters meeting these FLs every day

I believe there will be a second and third wave of CB-breakers to be arrested
Old 16-05-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Still fls working??

mata everywhere waiting for sillyporean contribution towards nation building

fresh shot from area G

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1