The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 998 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39314 / Power: 26
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
ETH wanted to change the whole starting 11.
Yes, not only he wants but RR b4 him also wants...that includes me n every united fan ..but this stubborn man didn't believe his predecessor at 1st n say they r good players n he is capable of training them to be top players...changing the whole team is the only way to rebuild this current useless team to a new one capable of challenging for titles n trophies like they did in the past

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

A thing of beauty is a joy forever !..by John Keats....if u do find one, make sure u Love, Honour & Treasure HER..all the days of yr life..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
You should just play with your mates in the newbie section.
He is enjoying himself in here...let him be bah...don't disturb him

A thing of beauty is a joy forever !..by John Keats....if u do find one, make sure u Love, Honour & Treasure HER..all the days of yr life..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
The whole team was horrible last night…. Don’t we have better defender? Those who didn’t join man utd this season must be thinking luckily I didn’t join this crap team…

For all the wow factor with our new manager coming in… he seem like another ole to me after all

Guess after SAF the best manager was JM….

Next game against Liverpool and I can’t even bring myself to think about it….

Even a draw game against pool meaning after 3 game we got 1 point?
I also dare not think abt their next match against Pool next week..could be another 4 or 5 or 6 zeros thrashing like last season ...their problem is not just their defence only, their midfield n attack are also so weak n lousy ..can't control n keep possession of the ball properly n pass them forward to their strikers to score

Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Rangnick said the team needed 9-10 new players and he was promptly let go.

And now we know how well Solskjaer did bringing this bunch to 2nd, beating Pep a fair few times along the way.

I was too optimistic. We might not even make it out of Aug with a single point.

Might as well get the prediction out of the way:

Man Utd 0 : 8 Liverpool

Then we would have scored ZERO goals after 3 games. Brighton gifted us one in the goals-for stats. Must be some kind of record.
So all this while, the problem is not with the managers but with this useless group of idiotic players ...throwing every manager that cums along to manage them under the bus ...the world's most powerful group of football players where every manager fear them n not the other way round...can anyhow play as they wish n still collect their big fat play at the end of the game n the management also cannot touch or punish them with a fine or termination of contract...the best job in the world for anyone

Don't be surprise that might just be the score in their next game against mighty Pool next week if this useless group r brought in to play again by this new blur manager unless he is smart enough to bring in new big, strong, physical players like those of Brentford which he prolly can't do as the BODs r not supporting him to buy proven good quality prolific goal scorers like Nunez n Haaland as it would cost them a bomb...

they r scare n turn away because of the high price tag n will later panic to look for cheaper alternative 2nd hand used older players who r troublemakers n not as productive as the younger n hungrier ones available in the transfer market earlier on when the transfer window was just opened...this is the same old shit problem every season esp during the last 2 or 3 seasons...this idiotic BODs never learn their lesson causing the downfall of the club ...they r not like their arch rivals like City n Pool who hv the foresight to grab n buy the good players the moment they spot them one season in advance

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1