The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 886 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What’s the market per hour rate to buy out ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Better to buy out the spa lady boss then ML lah,
After u buyout the ladyboss maybe later u will become the spa owner after that
Shud be co-owner of the spa at first ..

After that oni u slowly own the spa, then own the lady boss as well ..
Old 15-08-2022, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

To be honest Bro.
IMO try not to spend on ML 买钟 for lunch dinner or shopping. Unless ML agree to go hotel and have sex multiple times with u. Else damn bo hua.

Especially if the ML got hubby or Boyfriend. It's like u help the bf and hubby 养 their wife and get nothing in return.
Old 15-08-2022, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Need so many things just to bed her? Which ml worth all this, if I may ask?
With that kind of power, all the OL will be wet. Still need to sian ML? Most of the time, some clients Tua Kang to say they single and rich. Two outcomes
(1) they cry after their savings got wiped out
(2) masseuse let them fucked then realised they are empty shell
Old 15-08-2022, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
To be honest Bro.
IMO try not to spend on ML 买钟 for lunch dinner or shopping. Unless ML agree to go hotel and have sex multiple times with u. Else damn bo hua.

Especially if the ML got hubby or Boyfriend. It's like u help the bf and hubby 养 their wife and get nothing in return.
Agree with this. Why wanna make it like dating? It is not gonna increase the GFE and may probably burn a big hole in the wallet for unnecessary purchases.

The ML will not have GFE with you if she has a bf: No matter how much you spend and what you buy. Save the money.
Old 15-08-2022, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: What’s the market per hour rate to buy out ML

ML also not stupid.They are experience in playing this type of game.They will hang their pussy for sale to the highest bidder.You are smart but they are not stupid as well.
Old 15-08-2022, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 2
FloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to behold
Ask ML when they off work, then offer to buy supper and send them home. Usually they will accept as time is late n they tired at end of work. Add some sweetener everytime. Once they comfortable with you, asking out on rest day is easier.

If the above cannot, dun waste your time and money.
Old 15-08-2022, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 12
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Usually I will ask the girl to give some solid service in shop first. My stunt is usually ask them to open shop at say 1 hour before shop operates or 1 hour after everyone knock off. Then lock the door and have some fun where I will let the girl massage then I massage the girl back…if that session is fun, like charbo willingly strip and cleanly waxed, then I go round 2. If very satisfied with her attitude, I will book hotel to have some fun with her on her off day.

Bro, don’t go for those charbo who are in desperate of money. For example
(1) own a lot of money in china to come here
(2) or kpkb wants to earn more money to pay for this and that in china
(3) or has bad habit of gambling
(4) or crazy about branded goods
(5) or can’t take leave because everyday is like precious to them (need to earn every single cent)

This kind even if you bring them out, get ready to kana burn a huge hole…

Very well written and spoken from experience, you are my 师傅 now
Taken notes mastah!
Old 15-08-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloweryMonk View Post
Ask ML when they off work, then offer to buy supper and send them home. Usually they will accept as time is late n they tired at end of work. Add some sweetener everytime. Once they comfortable with you, asking out on rest day is easier.

Hi Bro,
Can share what sweetener u add?
To me if food is $50 to $80
Sweetener if 100 ang bao.
Total is 150 at least
2x is 300. If 2x still cannot bed then abit lu gi. Lol. I am Mr Stingy.
Old 15-08-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7566 / Power: 17
vaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond repute

this thread is funny, keep it up ^^
Old 15-08-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Some spa bosses charge higher than per hour rate to bring ML out , if that's the case just avoid

Also places to avoid when bringing ML out

Orchard road
mBS shoppes
Vivocity
Changi Jewel
Accompany them to hair salons ( those Tony老师 bastards are 300 a pop)

And any place with shopping, you get the drift.

If the ML is also into you, she should be ok with no shopping options .

Don't be led astray when the ML is sad because hee colleague got some LV bag gifted by some chikopek who's obviously compensating for something else that's lacking.
Old 15-08-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

My two cents worth of opinion:

1. You have to be clear what you really want to derive from the ML after bringing her out.
If you want to bed her, tell her straight and give her an irresistible quote. Otherwise dating/dining her out like BFGF relationship is pointless if your ultimate aim is to bed her.

2. If you are thinking of dating her so to build up some relationship feeling in hopes of bedding her cheaper or for free, well.. as experienced brothers here mentioned “free fucks are the most expensive”

3. However if you are really hoping to cultivate a relationship with her, then date her out after work, bringing her to supper or some nice alcoholic chill out places will be good start. But that’s means there’s no point of paying her hourly fees just to bring her out earlier. If she likes you, she will be willing to pay for herself knocking off earlier.

Last of all, what BS is the shop or the ML saying 2x hourly rates + tips somemore unless your version of fun is wrestling on bed. 2x hourly rates are totally BS regardless the destination is bed or watching moonlight together by the seaside
Old 15-08-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloweryMonk View Post

Take the last slot, and if you drive, the ML surely ask you for a lift home, no need to jio them

Not only that, some shops are strict in the sense that they don't let the ml knock off before official closing time. So if you take the 9pm slot, after your hour is up, what to do the remainder of the time, since ml want to take a ride with you, she wait together with you till 10:30 and you get free add-on time for your massage. No extra charge.
Old 15-08-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecuteboy View Post
My two cents worth of opinion:

1. You have to be clear what you really want to derive from the ML after bringing her out.
If you want to bed her, tell her straight and give her an irresistible quote. Otherwise dating/dining her out like BFGF relationship is pointless if your ultimate aim is to bed her

2. If you are thinking of dating her so to build up some relationship feeling in hopes of bedding her cheaper or for free, well.. as experienced brothers here mentioned “free fucks are the most expensive”

3. However if you are really hoping to cultivate a relationship with her, then date her out after work, bringing her to supper or some nice alcoholic chill out places will be good start. But that’s means there’s no point of paying her hourly fees just to bring her out earlier. If she likes you, she will be willing to pay for herself knocking off earlier.

Last of all, what BS is the shop or the ML saying 2x hourly rates + tips somemore unless your version of fun is wrestling on bed. 2x hourly rates are totally BS regardless the destination is bed or watching moonlight together by the seaside
Very well put.
Old 15-08-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
With that kind of power, all the OL will be wet. Still need to sian ML? Most of the time, some clients Tua Kang to say they single and rich. Two outcomes
(1) they cry after their savings got wiped out
(2) masseuse let them fucked then realised they are empty shell
Hahaha cry when savings empty. Wah Lao. That one is like kana gong tao.
ML won't lose out one. Cos take money or gifts before getting bed. Their number 1 policy. Money come 1st. We cum last
Old 15-08-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Today I spoke with my male colleague at work abt this.

No right or wrong bah. Just personal opinion.

Our conclusion, ML who let ppl 买钟 for a fuck is just another FL. "But just with selective Customers." Most probably the ML want easy money instead of hard work.

Those who wants dating without sex. (Not into relationship)
There are so many girls out there to date.
Chio sales person in shop. Supermarket cashier. Spa receptionist. Our work related girls. Dating apps.....

Dating with Sex. (Not into relationship)
Just date FL. Getting to bed is pretty much confirm. We discussed that most of us think that ML is "less used or cleaner" but in actual fact. If ML gets fuck by 10 men vs FL gets fuck by 100 men. It's pretty much no diff. We dun have exclusive.

Looking for a relationship.
We all know. Dun lah. Spend money few thousands a mth and time and still no exclusive. Chances for ML to cheat on us is too high. Emotional and Financial damaged.输家is always us.

Remember honey words from ML and FL is just an act. They are sales person. They sell service. By paying we r just another consumer.

If u nvr go massage at her shop. She still jio u out 4x a week for 6mths plus and wana spend time with u without money. Maybe she is attracted to you. Else it just TRADE.

Oh. A friend also say. If ML say Boss say cannot overnight else where, it's just bullshit. Work permit cannot go hotel is bullshit. Cannot overnight tmr still need to work at 10am. Bullshit. If really got love, these can overcome.

These are our discussions
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1