The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any fun around Beach Road area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissmytoes View Post
Any idea this tcm allow insurance claim? I called and ask the receptionist and they say can claim. Just wanna double confirm with the bros here?
Possible to claim tcm that is registered, under accident plan medical reimbursement

Google TCM registry to know if its registered

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 06-08-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 8
deanscott is one of the Best!deanscott is one of the Best!deanscott is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veryex View Post
Opposite GM, the new shopping center basement got one lady quite good with JQ and massage also not bad.
I think I know the mall you're talking about, but please do PM me the shop/ML details!
Old 07-08-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pranksterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
Any FR on C**** at J** K***
I also want to increase health
Anybody went to J** K***? I'm tempted to go find A****
Old 07-08-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by limcj View Post
went to one spa yest along beach road and had CxCx for a stretching massage, recommended by a bro here. she isnt rly a looker but her massage skills pack a punch. finished off with a hj but that nite i sleep is power.
looks:6/10
boobs:7/10 (big but not my favorite part anyway)
massage:10/10 (perfect score. really pulled me apart)
teasing: 7/10 (the teasing only started when flip over but not much also. but she does take care of ur brudder to begin the hj)
hj: 9/10 (not the slow sensual but not the super soaker pump water type also. i think speed is just nice)

overall a rly good massage. hj macam side dish, can also do without but since have, den is more than welcomed.
Can share ctc? What are the damages?
Old 07-08-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nothing comments

Last edited by DreamTill2022; 12-08-2022 at 03:47 PM.
Old 07-08-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1365 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTill2022 View Post
Thank you bro loudexhaust for sharing. I feel that Alice can really massage. She never pop the GA but she will massage your 2IC to hint you. Entrance:58
HJ only: 50
Others please nego with the ML..
does the 50 include roaming?
Old 09-08-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 0
Gesha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGesha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had a great massage session with Alice yesterday. I personally feel she has great techniques and strength. Hard massage, but the comfortable kind. Massage lovers should give her a try. Thanks bro loudexhaust for the kangtao.
Old 14-08-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 13
SinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to all

Got this contact from a bro here sometime ago but can't find the post anymore. Anyway long story short, quickly fixed an appointment with b*****.

Massage : not the hard type but she did ask whether strength was ok
Happy package : offered 2 options

Overall I left satisfied.
Old 14-08-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Any FR on Linda Beach road near purvis??
Old 14-08-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gmtea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
went to one spa yest along beach road and had CxCx for a stretching massage, recommended by a bro here. she isnt rly a looker but her massage skills pack a punch. finished off with a hj but that nite i sleep is power.
teasing: 7/10 (the teasing only started when flip over but not much also. but she does take care of ur brudder to begin the hj)
hj: 9/10 (not the slow sensual but not the super soaker pump water type also. i think speed is just nice)

overall a rly good massage. hj macam side dish, can also do without but since have, den is more than welcomed.
dont mind sharing the contact, thanks bro
Old 15-08-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Yes I went to her the other day and she focuses on stimulating your bro not through the feathery touches but really stimulating the blood flow.
Added bonus is she wears off shoulder top and tight denim shorts Tom massage. Her inner thighs kept rubbing against mine when she was on top of me massaging. Roam and zhut everywhere except for CB. Will definitely rtm

Quote:

Old 15-08-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2976 / Power: 5
ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR7toPSG View Post
Yes I went to her the other day and she focuses on stimulating your bro not through the feathery touches but really stimulating the blood flow.
Added bonus is she wears off shoulder top and tight denim shorts Tom massage. Her inner thighs kept rubbing against mine when she was on top of me massaging. Roam and zhut everywhere except for CB. Will definitely rtm

You are right bro, recently don't know where she learned the sensual “外前列腺手法” which she will press one hand on the lower abdomen on the pubic bone below the navel, while slowly rubbing the lower abdomen to consciously feel the warmth of the abdomen.

Thereafter both hands on both sides of the groin (root of thigh). Gently massage with the palm in an oblique direction, finally hold the two testicles with her both hands, which effectively on enhancing libido and make my rod solid hard.

While she's doing that she would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple until i cannot tahan started to squeeze her B+ cup handful breast and suck her nipple while she gave me a good sensual release, she don't stop immediately after my release but continues her motions until I'm completely dry up.

She is a Gem whom always give me surprise during every visit, will return to see what she can provide during my next visit.
Old 16-08-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1775 / Power: 7
kiojizz has a brilliant futurekiojizz has a brilliant futurekiojizz has a brilliant futurekiojizz has a brilliant futurekiojizz has a brilliant futurekiojizz has a brilliant futurekiojizz has a brilliant futurekiojizz has a brilliant futurekiojizz has a brilliant futurekiojizz has a brilliant futurekiojizz has a brilliant future

Any bros been to J*** S** ? place to avoid?
Old 22-08-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Ya she’s damn good. Do share here if u rtm and if there is any upgrade on services provided.
She likes to go clubbing regularly and is the typical party girl. Who knows if u get her in the mood enough what else would be offered to u on the extra special menu….

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZillionScofield View Post
You are right bro, recently don't know where she learned the sensual “外前列腺手法” which she will press one hand on the lower abdomen on the pubic bone below the navel, while slowly rubbing the lower abdomen to consciously feel the warmth of the abdomen.

Thereafter both hands on both sides of the groin (root of thigh). Gently massage with the palm in an oblique direction, finally hold the two testicles with her both hands, which effectively on enhancing libido and make my rod solid hard.

While she's doing that she would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple until i cannot tahan started to squeeze her B+ cup handful breast and suck her nipple while she gave me a good sensual release, she don't stop immediately after my release but continues her motions until I'm completely dry up.

She is a Gem whom always give me surprise during every visit, will return to see what she can provide during my next visit.
Old 22-08-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesha View Post
I had a great massage session with Alice yesterday. I personally feel she has great techniques and strength. Hard massage, but the comfortable kind. Massage lovers should give her a try. Thanks bro loudexhaust for the kangtao.
Can pm. Need very strong massage...
What is total damage also pls pm

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1