The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-08-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
prancer is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I am a first-timer visiting this old-timer. FR below:

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/su-xiao-massage/

Shall get the FAQ surrounding her outta the way first.

- Yes she is MILF
- No she is not tall, slim, slender. Meatier build but not baby elephant.
- Looks and boobs may or may not have been enhanced but even if yes, the job is done well. Sizeable boobs to grope, big pointy nipples, don't feel rock hard to me. Face won't reject but best not have too high expectations.

If the above description doesn't deter you, her plus points are in fact plentiful. SX belongs to the service oriented ML group in the class of Laura, Feel, 7p type. They are polite, attentive and don't cut corners. She has a soft spoken voice that is somewhat sweet and well mannered. Sensual segment she is VERY patient and make good use of her assets to grind and rub the dick. Fans of catbath will rejoice, she is thorough. But the part that seal the deal for me is her BBBJ.

The way she blow is patient and skillful. She uses a combination of tongue work, fingers twirl and suction at varying speed and pressure, at the same time keep changing positions to keep you aroused. She basically alternate between these 3 killer combination till you reach the explosive finale, all the while allowing you full access and roaming (she will tell you what you can and cannot do, politely). There's a mirror well positioned too, if that is your kink. Simply put, one of the best BJ I have had in a while.

Some ML blows in fast and furious manner, others just blow in a mechanical way, then there are those like SX, who knows exactly which spot to lick,suck,touch till you succumbed. She reminds me of Ba Mei and Xia Xia, for those whom remembers them, 2 of the best BJ experts to grace this scene. SX to me doesn't reach that lofty heights of those 2 but pretty darn close.

Last but not least, I didn't opt for the +$30 cim and told her at the beginning, but that did not affect her level of service and the lengthy BJ she dish out, good professionalism. Compared to tons that don't offer BJ these days or those that only blow if you top up $30, SX is a steal if you yearn for a very good BJ, provided you are not very stringent about aesthetic.

RTM: If I need a very good blow and not craving for younger and leaner meat, then yes!!

Did you ask her why she posted photos and video that are not her at all.
Old 14-08-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
soloist123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

- Yes she is MILF
- Looks and boobs may or may not have been enhanced but even if yes, the job is done well. Sizeable boobs to grope, big pointy nipples, don't feel rock hard to me. Face won't reject but best not have too high expectations.

If the above description doesn't deter you, her plus points are in fact plentiful. SX belongs to the service oriented ML group in the class of Laura, Feel, 7p type. They are polite, attentive and don't cut corners. She has a soft spoken voice that is somewhat sweet and well mannered. Sensual segment she is VERY patient and make good use of her assets to grind and rub the dick. Fans of catbath will rejoice, she is thorough. But the part that seal the deal for me is her BBBJ.

The way she blow is patient and skillful. She uses a combination of tongue work, fingers twirl and suction at varying speed and pressure, at the same time keep changing positions to keep you aroused. She basically alternate between these 3 killer combination till you reach the explosive finale, all the while allowing you full access and roaming (she will tell you what you can and cannot do, politely). There's a mirror well positioned too, if that is your kink. Simply put, one of the best BJ I have had in a while.

Some ML blows in fast and furious manner, others just blow in a mechanical way, then there are those like SX, who knows exactly which spot to lick,suck,touch till you succumbed. She reminds me of Ba Mei and Xia Xia, for those whom remembers them, 2 of the best BJ experts to grace this scene. SX to me doesn't reach that lofty heights of those 2 but pretty darn close.

Last but not least, I didn't opt for the +$30 cim and told her at the beginning, but that did not affect her level of service and the lengthy BJ she dish out, good professionalism. Compared to tons that don't offer BJ these days or those that only blow if you top up $30, SX is a steal if you yearn for a very good BJ, provided you are not very stringent about aesthetic.

RTM: If I need a very good blow and not craving for younger and leaner meat, then yes!!
Sad I texted her to book but mentioned my number not in database. I went few times on slg but never ask ml to include. Sad
Old 14-08-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by prancer View Post
Did you ask her why she posted photos and video that are not her at all.
I agree. The real person don't look like the photos at all
Old 14-08-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
but the video.....
The photos with the hat and the video are more recent of herself.

She is still quite pretty though.
Old 14-08-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Alexis990 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwx View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/sherry-massage/

Sherry was here before, just returned. Visited her just last week.

Looks: 8/10. Someone you will not reject.
Figure: 8/10. Slim and tall
Massage: 6/10. Not here for this. Aside from the short stint last year, she is new to this trade
Sensual: 9/10. Vast improvement from previous encounter.

The way she touches you in between your legs is heavenly.

She will strip to her undies and allow you to touch her smooth legs and butt.

Kiss you all over, just like long lost girlfriend.

A hidden gem, considering that she has improved her services. Not a shy girl she used to be
She is real to photo ? Hows the place ?
Old 14-08-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by soloist123 View Post
Sad I texted her to book but mentioned my number not in database. I went few times on slg but never ask ml to include. Sad
It happens. Now and then I also will kena ML that completely ignore me despite me text 2 to 3 times spread over the course of weeks. My last attempt is usually ask them what is their earliest available slot.. if still radio silence then I know for sure they not keen to do my business. I will just move on. Anyway for SX, visually you ain't missing much, so don't feel too gutted
Old 14-08-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
minamushi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiaoyue-massage/

I have been visiting this lady weekly for the past few months. She is sweet lady who is really professional in her massage.

Have your girl next door kind of vibe. Simple hearted and can hold conversations. Never look at the time, service you until exact the end of the timeslot you booked.

My plus point was that she can speak cantonese, thus there is an immediate connection! Just take note that she don't take in any "new" or unregistered clients. If you want to explore her, your number needs to be added into their database by other girls first.

Location is convenient and clean too! She is very tidy and cleanliness is important to her.

Worth exploring!
Old 14-08-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
sonyhub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Xuan Xuan / Rayna, been awhile since i visited her as been busy with work.
Her service still remains good and feel good/relax after the visit.

Will continue to RTM as long as she still here.
She still one of better MLs i been visiting.

Sometimes miss hebe/xiao yu den soon miss XX if shes RtC.
Old 14-08-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

not much need to talk abt on Angel, just notice her boobs have gotten more fuller and firmer which is nice to hold and caress.
Old 14-08-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
funnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis990 View Post
She is real to photo ? Hows the place ?
She’s the person in the photo..the tattoos in the video is accurate. Place is quite discreet and clean. Good for driver though and a little bit of planning for foot soldiers..
Old 14-08-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/lily-massage/

entire page filled with fake reviews.

once in awhile i chance upon a girl with sticker/mosaic face who turns out to be a pleasant surprise.

sadly this one isn't, ruined my friday night.

saw her at the door and gently declined.

looks nothing like the girl advertised. approach at your own risk.
Old 15-08-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

- Yes she is MILF

Quite accurate FR. She has been around for a while. If still maintaining good attitude, that is not easy. Her BBBJ level not up to Ba Mei's standard for sure but she gives a pretty good blow indeed. Accomodating as well.
Old 15-08-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by minamushi View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiaoyue-massage/

My plus point was that she can speak cantonese, thus there is an immediate connection!

Worth exploring!
This alone makes me wanna try her out, been looking for a masseur that can speak canto, so far only xiao xi can iirc.
Old 15-08-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Quite accurate FR. She has been around for a while. If still maintaining good attitude, that is not easy. Her BBBJ level not up to Ba Mei's standard for sure but she gives a pretty good blow indeed. Accomodating as well.
Yo bro, ya Ba Mei is my gold standard for bbbj+cim. Actually a year plus prior to Ba Mei there's this obscure ML, not pretty, not busty but her selling point is also bbbj+cim, which is not that common back then. Name is Liang Cha, literally Herbal Tea. Not sure how many people tried her before coz appearance wise really not a guy magnet, but boy she blows like a pro and cim with pride, as good as Ba Mei and Xia Xia. Miss these experts.
Old 15-08-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayati605 View Post
Same experience here. But a while back. She changed her name. Used to be Kiki. Probably bad business and start fresh with a new name. Not the worst I had because condo is nice and she’s very pretty. But as far as massage and GFE is concerned indeed somewhere at the bottom.

Fully agreed with your MR except the words "very pretty"...
In fact I tried her because some Bros commented the same.
To me she has acceptable look but definitely not Very pretty...
No offence

Last edited by Ray06; 15-08-2022 at 09:12 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1