The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 12
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of
Early bird catches the worm

This place is two minutes away from a popular interchange in the east.

After a late breakfast at a coffee shop, I went for a stroll along this infamous road. A TCM like place caught my eye. The sign said open, wow open early, why not , so I peeked in but no one at the counter.

Maybe the jingling of the door was heard at the back of the shop and a sleepy looking MILF appeared dressed in a large loose T-Shirt and FBT shorts. First instinct was to do a quick body scan, she looked meaty and a decent butt, so I said yes when she asked me if I wanted massage.

As she led me to the room she said she's going to change into massage uniform, I said could you just massage me in whatever you're wearing. She thought for a moment and agreed. I said to myself wow massage in Tees and loose FBT shorts is a first.

I laid on my back for a chit chat cum massage (no pun) and sleepy MILF turned into a talkative MILF a bit too much talking but what the heck.

I told her about my squat routine and joke about 蜜桃臀,and asked her to massage my sore thighs. The massage was surprisingly strong and good.

As she continued to massage my legs, I noticed her assets jiggle. I asked her
哇塞,你是不是没穿胸罩,(Wow, I think you're not wearing a bra)
She replied, 睡觉谁穿内衣的,ooh lala
I followed up with a caress over the shirt to confirm. Yep, sleeping without a bra for sure.
I didn't stop caressing as she didn't complain and the pokies grew harder. It was time to go under. So under I went and my hands found a nice pair.

Of course the GQ was thrown at me and I replied yes. But before that another mystery had to be solved what about what's under the FBT shorts. I complimented her shapely meaty butt and she started boasting about how unique her butt is. I joked that she probably has Brazilian or Columbian blood.

My hands had to confirm so I sat up and assessed the situation, yep no panties and a bubble butt. It definitely needed a few taps just like you would on a $10 watermelon at Sheng shiong. Yes ripe and juicy. A little bit of exploration down south revealed that the weather is humid. Unfortunately I had to head back to home so didn't go beyond.
Finished, paid 60 as tips she was haggling for more but I said that's all I had brought for my breakfast.

Would love to hear from bros who have had interesting experiences before or after official hours and share contacts of places that open non-standard hours.
Old 14-08-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 3
massageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Early bird catches the worm

Nice! Sounds exciting and definitely a unique experience where the masseuse massages you in casual clothing.
Old 14-08-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Hmm. If tcm, i guess is without shower.. but i think is a good find.
reading ur encounter made my didi tinkling already…

Will be nice if u can share and will try visit if i happen to be in the east..
Old 14-08-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post

Got shower at the back, but didn't try it
Old 14-08-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
betterthanyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sound great
Old 14-08-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Superb. Great.. if omo type. Likely more action available…
Old 15-08-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Superb. Great.. if omo type. Likely more action available…
It's not OMO unfortunately, I think recently the TCM bit is just a farce they just buy these white plastic bottles and acupressure charts and posters and call it a TCM, lol.
Old 15-08-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
It's not OMO unfortunately, I think recently the TCM bit is just a farce they just buy these white plastic bottles and acupressure charts and posters and call it a TCM, lol.
LOL, some go as far as signing on a registered tcm practitioner and the registration cert of said sinseh is posted on the wall too This seems to be a legal requirement for those shops that are operating with a TCM, and not spa, licence.
Old 15-08-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4932 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sir, do share the context & the location landmarks. Thanks.
Old 15-08-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
Sir, do share the context & the location landmarks. Thanks.
Thanks for the knighthood.
Context is pantyless surprise when exploring TCM like places before opening hours.
Location landmarks are start of river and sex toy shop.
Happy hunting.
Old 15-08-2022, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact?
Old 15-08-2022, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Hi care to share the place and ML?
Old 15-08-2022, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

60 is on high side and she wants more? Looks like a chop carrot place
Old 15-08-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
donkeywonky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can TS give more hints? lol
Old 15-08-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Have ah. Went one the other day. She was wearing off shoulder top and tight denim shorts. Every time she sits on me and massage, her inner thighs will lean on my inner thighs. Quite shiok. Massage with no oil no towel some more. Bare skin contact with her inner thighs all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2021 View Post
Nice! Sounds exciting and definitely a unique experience where the masseuse massages you in casual clothing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1