The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 01-02-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 3
Elvintay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Orchard Towers

Haha! Anyone fucked Mary lately? Didn’t see her for a long time….feel like banging a gilf lately…
Old 01-02-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2966 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvintay View Post
Haha! Anyone fucked Mary lately? Didn’t see her for a long time….feel like banging a gilf lately…
Nope

Be careful about saying too much in this forum. They are hiding around or have their toy soldiers to support them…

Last edited by bignehneh; 02-02-2022 at 07:49 AM.
Old 01-02-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
yes just beside the sex toy shop
What time she normally start?
Old 01-02-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
What time she normally start?
2pm to 3pm ..so you going there today?
Old 01-02-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
2pm to 3pm ..so you going there today?
Nah..i tend to go down weekends..weekdays like today i just chill especially if i don't have to work.
Old 01-02-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
Nah..i tend to go down weekends..weekdays like today i just chill especially if i don't have to work.
you can try thresome with tang li and sam, 2 big pairs of big big boobs
Old 02-02-2022, 07:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
daytona84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had 2 sessions with T*na on separate dates. Both times got bbbj. And days later felt itching in my penis followed by burning sensation and pus discharge. Doctor prescribed antibiotics. Second time needed a second round of antibiotics to finally clear. Bros just be careful, maybe just cap for bj.
Old 02-02-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
LOL...no thanks..i already had a session with Tang Li before. I rather concentrate on just one.
Old 02-02-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Tang li chemistry with me is okok. Sam was awesome. Missionary with Sam till she had shaking orgasm.
Old 02-02-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona84 View Post
Had 2 sessions with T*na on separate dates. Both times got bbbj. And days later felt itching in my penis followed by burning sensation and pus discharge. Doctor prescribed antibiotics. Second time needed a second round of antibiotics to finally clear. Bros just be careful, maybe just cap for bj.
what is that bro?is it stds?
Old 02-02-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Don't ever go for bbbj or unprotected sex in OT. Their hygiene is so bad and they don't even go for checkup also.
Old 02-02-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Limpeh555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Like some brothers I absolutely enjoy frenching especially with beautiful Syts.For an uncle like me it's hard to find WLs who can French however my luck changes when I chance upon a beautiful ML from another thread. Today I managed to get an appointment and upon entering her room. I hugged and kissed her like a long lost lover. At the same time my hands are fondling her soft round butt. She is as beautiful as her picture and her gfe is top notch. Her service package starts from $100 for basic msg to $150 for all system goes except screwing. After the usual catbath I turned around and started kissing. We are talking about real tongue fighting and she is good. Apart from frenching she also can AR , 69, bbbj and finally cim. After I shot my load she rinsed her mouth and we locked lips again. This babe is truly a kisser. Though price abit stiff but then again where to find such beautiful girl who is willing to kiss an old uncle.ok sharing is caring . Her name is Molly and mobile is 8411-6013. Please treat this gem well.
Can she speak english or accept english speaking customers?
Old 02-02-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster (V)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
mouser90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymouser90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Never do any form of unprotected sex at OT as their hygiene for both MLs and the place are very bad. MLs only use wet wipes and few shops have shower facilities.
Old 02-02-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limpeh555 View Post
Can she speak english or accept english speaking customers?
yes molly goes by time appt, no problem bro
Old 03-02-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 18
choubibu is a name known to allchoubibu is a name known to allchoubibu is a name known to allchoubibu is a name known to allchoubibu is a name known to allchoubibu is a name known to all

Long Overdue MMF FR on Paris.

MMF her w another bro.
She agrees at $150 per cock.

We started spit roast her. So nice to see her sandwiched btw 2 sweaty fat dudes. hehehehehe

We turn her around still spit roast her. But switched headings. heheheh let her taste her own pussy.

Changed and changed again and again. Cant take it anymore. Ask her facefuck. Put 2 cocks in her mouth simultaneously. She just looks up and gag. wahhahaha.

Brother slap her face w his cock and I inserted mine deep deep into her mouth. Really abused her face.

We told her COF. Surprisingly she agreed. Bro and me aimed our cocks at her face for jet spray action. After abt 5 mins of looking at her eager slut face posing for the spray. We finally Cum on her face. Some went into her mouth. Alot on her face. Dripping down her cheeks onto her collar bone and breast.
Not satisfied we continue rubbing our cocks on her face. to spread all these cum..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1