The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2005, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 21
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold
Nanjing

Have been to Nanjing, nos of times. Any bros have recommendation on some nice pubs to hang out. Check out some places last night, the crowd looked young.
For those around Nanjing, may be we can start to contribute something over here.
Thanks!

得到越多
失去更多
Old 06-06-2005, 11:08 AM
Samster

shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nanjing

Hi Everyone,
Here are some of the places that I have visited.
a) KTV
1) The 6th Avenue (第六大街)
This place is big and crowded, nice atmosphere with stage performance and main hall. Plenty of ladies, standard OK.
Add : To be advised

2) Fu Lin (福临)
Standard type of KTV with Only 20+ rooms available, middle class standard, have branches. Within each room, there is a cubicle that you can raba raba with the girl.
Add : Hong Wu Lu next to Bi Feng Tang (洪武路避风塘)

3) Cheng Shi Xiu Xian Hotel (城市休闲)
It is located within the hotel, a usual hang out of my customer there. Less than 20 rooms. This place can be a little wild but so far has not met those striping KTVs. As commonly reported on website news. This place is under renovation, not so sure whether completed or not.
Add : Zhong Yang Lu near to coach station.

Prices are all rather similar RMB500 & above, RMB200 tips.

b) Pub
1) Nanjing 1912
This place is similar to the Shanghai Xintiandi. Only being there for a little while, so nothing much to comment. This place is rather new, a little quite but there was a pub very crowded.

2) Pubs at Xin Jie Kou
Only went to 2 of them, nothing much, young and student type of crowd. Drinks are relative cheap.

If you guys have a better place to recommend, please let me know.

Thanks!

得到越多
失去更多
Old 06-06-2005, 03:40 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=shengge]
Fu Lin Night Club(富临夜总会)
If any of you want to try out this place, I have the MMS contact nos.
My local friend usual hang out, if you have any problem there, just let me know.
Detail Address : 洪武南路330号。

Cheers!

得到越多
失去更多
Old 07-06-2005, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=shengge]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shengge
Fu Lin Night Club(富临夜总会)
If any of you want to try out this place, I have the MMS contact nos.
My local friend usual hang out, if you have any problem there, just let me know.
Detail Address : 洪武南路330号。

Cheers!
Dear Bros,

I went to one of the branches of the Fu Lin Night Club, driven there by Taxi_Driver. It was not a big place, but was spoit for choices. Three of us were there. I got a busty and young Nanjing girl, very friendly. After a while, I checked with the Mamasan to see whether she would follow me back to hotel. Alas! the answer was no. I was fuming and told the Mamasan to bring in some who would agree to do so. In came, two girls, chose one a bit plump, but sweet. The whole evening of TCSS.

Suddenly, I saw Taxi_Driver and his girl went into the small cubicle, and I was sure he was there to raba raba. After a short while, Taxi_Driver rushed out with handphone in hand, hahaha... I hoped that the call was from his wife. hehehehehe... Then I can use the cubicle. Without further ado, I urged my girl to go into the cubicle, with some resistance from her. In there, it was pitch dark, and we had a long session of frenching, touching each other, and all kind of things you could imagine. I was high, and could have done her there and then. Both of us controlled, I was hard and she was wet. We left the cubicle after 20 minutes. It was the prelude to a good love making session later in my hotel suite.

After leaving KTV around mid-night, I went back to the room with the girl. Due to the good warming up session in the said cubicle. Our distance seemed to be shortened, and we had a good session in the room. She was from Nanjing also, and she was real hot. If it was not for my advanced age, I would have done three shots. Two shots were my limit before going into danger zone. It was a good experience and I supposed I was lucky. Taxi_Driver was not lucky, although her girl had better body and sweeter with CFM look, she did not agree to follow Taxi_Driver back. So Bro Taxi_Driver had a night of "cheong nao". Sorry, brother, better luck next time.

Thank you to Taxi_Driver for the good lead, and I am looking foward to my next Nanjing Trip near the second half of this month.

With best regards.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 07-06-2005, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
taxi_driver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Dear Bros,
I went to one of the branches of the Fu Lin Night Club, driven there by Taxi_Driver.
Dear Bro PTR,
I did not expect you will post here, the place we went is not what bro Shengge has mentioned. As an admirer of you, to meet you in Nanjing is really my honour.

As a taxi_driver, we whole body chao chao; definitely cannot attract their attension lah. Some more I only stay at Zhao Dai Suo(招待所) ..... while you get yourself a big bed. I am not their customer, so I hardly go cheong. What she did, basically doing their profession, during their "office hours".

Anyway, good luck to you.
Old 07-06-2005, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
I am looking foward to my next Nanjing Trip near the second half of this month.
Dear Bro PTR and T_D,
Thanks for writing in. Hope you guys have more to share.
Cheers!

得到越多
失去更多
Old 08-06-2005, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
I went to one of the branches of the Fu Lin Night Club,
Dear Bro PTR,
I went to 富临 twice. Let me provide you with my encounter.
Through my local contact, by the time we are there, everything was prepared. First group of lady came in, only one that attract my attention, as usual customers first, she was picked. Finally, I got one thru the recommendation from the mms.

Lucky enough that she is nice, while dancing, I asked her whether she wanted to go to my hotel, she said OK; I thought ho sei liao! By the time, we finished, some of her acts TL me, ended up I return alone. First she said, my other friend pay the mms too little. Secondly, the said I have to inform her mms before she can go with me. Thirdly, she asked me to pay her tips before leaving...........So OK! By the time we were out of the place, checking with her on the price again, I think it was too much for her and in Nanjing.

While returned to hotel, I decided to give another mms a call. Bcos she was inside our room earlier and was a fun girl. Unfortunately she was already home. The following nite, I did not hang out, tired and got to catch 8:44 train to next day.

Well to my surprise she called early in the morning at 7 o'clock and wanted to come over to my place. She was 23~24 yr old (forgotten), 165cm, A cup, slim and tanned body. After a quick shower, we are both naked on the bed.

Knowing that at this kind of situation, it is tough to have a good bonk. So I did not expect much. We started of with me on top, after a while she said she preferred cowboy, as it made her came faster. Really, she did come before me.

Checking on the clock about 8am, still got time (short session) , for me to get to the train station.

After all, it was not a very 'song' session.

得到越多
失去更多
Old 08-06-2005, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Dear Bro shengge,

Thanks for the info that lead Bro taxi_driver and I to one the joints, and I enjoyed fully, but sorry for taxi_driver.

I shall pm you the next time I go to Nanjing so that I can be lead by you in person.

Regards

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 08-06-2005, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dear Bro shengge,
I shall pm you the next time I go to Nanjing so that I can be lead by you in person.
Bro,
Thanks for your interest, only if I am able to make it lah.
I have been there plenty of time but still not familiar with the place, thought that there may be some big bros know this place. Unfortunately, no one responded except you. Thanks.

得到越多
失去更多
Old 06-10-2005, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zoom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in Nanjing on the weekend of 15Oct.
Any good recommendation for someone going around alone?
Old 07-10-2005, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom
Will be in Nanjing on the weekend of 15Oct.
Any good recommendation for someone going around alone?
Hi there,
If you are alone, may be you can try the 1912, there are many pubs that you can try your luck, it should be getting more crowded since I was there few months ago when it newly opened. As going to KTV alone is really waste of money.
By the way, Nanjing is holding the 10th China Games now, police patrol around the city very often, just be careful if you happen to bring someone back to hotel.
Have a nice trip to Nanjing.

Cheers!
SG

得到越多
失去更多
Old 07-10-2005, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi people out there, its my 1st posting here, just wanna share my experience of nanjing, i have been there for work for almost 4 times, but as i got no friends there, seldom go cheong, but theres 1 place u can try out is tai yang cheng sauna, there is a lot of chicks out there but they only do breast masterbation, but if u r lucky, u might get a free fxxx after their work which i truly have enjoyed, hehe. i have stayed in a 4 star hotel near this sauna suo jin chun , but forgot the hotel name, u can ask for the in house sex massage which cost around 400 per shot for full package , fire n ice with chinese tea, cat bath etc. the chick that 1 ordered was really fantastic, model face and body, but sorry, also forgot the name, was last year's experience.

there are 2 con place u guys should avoid, theres 1 gong ren wen hua guan, which is a massage place for workers union, inside are con-job, with only a breast masturbation, i was force by the bouncers to pay 1.2k RMB, suck experience, and theres another ktv near the tai yang cheng i was talkin about, dun visit that area, i was conned 3k RMB for only half an hour sitting in cubicle with order of 2 bottle of tiger beer , me n my friend order 2 MM, they will keep drinking tuo tao chui, which cost 288RMB per glass which are not stated in the menu. after half an hour, the ladies said they are boring, wanna go back with us, so we ask for bill and they went to change, for 2 tiger beers, we had to pay 3k plus, at first i was quarelling with the papa san, he then brought in 4 guys to threaten us to pay up, with no choice, had to pay , crap........, that was sheer luck, but we thot well never mind, at least we got 2 chicks to follow us back, after waiting for 30mins at the entrance, there were stil no signs of the ladies. so my fren went in to find them, to our surprise, they have changed to another costume and were sitting with other new customers liao, fucking bitch.... so we ask the papasan y like dat, he said theres no such things, he say ladies here dun go out with customer, fuck, finally we know it was a big con job by the taxi driver who brought us there. Never believe and follow a taxi driver to the place he recomend, he will rip u off, i was ripped twice bcos of listening to them, beware bros out there, hopefully can get more lobang in nanjing, btw, i will be traveling to nanjing again in middle of nov, hopefully to get more helpful threads here, cheers
Old 07-10-2005, 06:00 PM
Samster

mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Nanjing

hi people out there, its my 1st posting here, just wanna share my experience of nanjing, i have been there for work for almost 4 times, but as i got no friends there, seldom go cheong, but theres 1 place u can try out is tai yang cheng sauna, there is a lot of chicks out there but they only do breast masterbation, but if u r lucky, u might get a free fxxx after their work which i truly have enjoyed, hehe. i have stayed in a 4 star hotel near this sauna suo jin chun , but forgot the hotel name, u can ask for the in house sex massage which cost around 400 per shot for full package , fire n ice with chinese tea, cat bath etc. the chick that 1 ordered was really fantastic, model face and body, but sorry, also forgot the name, was last year's experience.

there are 2 con place u guys should avoid, theres 1 gong ren wen hua guan, which is a massage place for workers union, inside are con-job, with only a breast masturbation, i was force by the bouncers to pay 1.2k RMB, suck experience, and theres another ktv near the tai yang cheng i was talkin about, dun visit that area, i was conned 3k RMB for only half an hour sitting in cubicle with order of 2 bottle of tiger beer , me n my friend order 2 MM, they will keep drinking tuo tao chui, which cost 288RMB per glass which are not stated in the menu. after half an hour, the ladies said they are boring, wanna go back with us, so we ask for bill and they went to change, for 2 tiger beers, we had to pay 3k plus, at first i was quarelling with the papa san, he then brought in 4 guys to threaten us to pay up, with no choice, had to pay , crap........, that was sheer luck, but we thot well never mind, at least we got 2 chicks to follow us back, after waiting for 30mins at the entrance, there were stil no signs of the ladies. so my fren went in to find them, to our surprise, they have changed to another costume and were sitting with other new customers liao, fucking bitch.... so we ask the papasan y like dat, he said theres no such things, he say ladies here dun go out with customer, fuck, finally we know it was a big con job by the taxi driver who brought us there. Never believe and follow a taxi driver to the place he recomend, he will rip u off, i was ripped twice bcos of listening to them, beware bros out there, hopefully can get more lobang in nanjing, btw, i will be traveling to nanjing again in middle of nov, hopefully to get more helpful threads here, cheers
Old 08-10-2005, 09:36 AM
Samster

Dear Bro mormor,
Sad to hear your story.
I had a friend encountered simialr situation while he was in Shanghai few years back. He argued with them, saying that the ladies ordered the drinks themselves asked them to pay. When he rang me, I asked him to dial 110 to report to police. When the police came, the owner pulled the police aside and talked. they sneak out without paying single cent. For you info, they were asked to pay RMB6K, whereby two of them each order a coke and a coffee.

The other time I was in Nanjing, my supplier wanted to choeng, same thing, asked the Taxi driver went to one of the suana, cannot remembered the name liao.

If you want to go to KTV, you can try the 富临, safe to go.

Cheers!

得到越多
失去更多
Old 08-10-2005, 11:49 AM
Samster

hi shengge, thank you for your kind advice, i also used to it liao la, not the first time liao, hehe, but theres a place in zhejiang called yiwu (one of the province), if u want to try nice , young, big boobs and free innocent chicks, its my number 1 place to recomend, no con job and the price there is unbelieveable cheap. just gif the ladies a 200 tip, they will sit wif u all nite long, if u r a glib talker, trust me, free fxxx is on the way. i was there for 1 week and i got 3 free different girls, hehe. by the way, i heard from some friends saying the dingsan spa(shangrila hotel in nanjing) offers a wonderful spa. i had stay there once but dun hav time to visit yet. would love to try out next month and i wil ppost a thread after dat, ok?hehe. its a wonderful place to hang out here cos we can have different advices of sex all over the wrold, cool. hope i can contribute as i a also a cheong king. if u need advice in malaysia, feel free to ask me, i am now working in east msia. cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1