The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-07-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Dude, get 5 ML to double check your records just because 1 is not responding? Lol 需要吗?What's with the hurry anyway? If the timing you want already booked, a lot of them won't reply at all. Sometimes could be really just not free to reply at all. Just try next time or book others lah, so many to choose from why feel so entitled that this ML must reply you and get upset when she didn't.
upz you for a nice quote
Old 22-07-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I also observed a particular poster trying hard to gain your acceptance even though you have drawn the line clearly with him before lol. Shall leave it as such, pretty sure you are aware
Lol, your observation skills are indeed palpable.
Old 22-07-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

no reply then move on...so much effort till uncle need to check with 5 girls rofl
Old 22-07-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Think carefully before you open your mouth.
Actually I'm not that gian.
I didn't even insist on booking certain time.
But after seeing all of you FR here like machiam
damn good, of course I'm curious lah.

Cannot meh? Lee Huan Loh?

Quote:
Dude, get 5 ML to double check your records just because 1 is not responding? Lol 需要吗?What's with the hurry anyway? If the timing you want already booked, a lot of them won't reply at all. Sometimes could be really just not free to reply at all. Just try next time or book others lah, so many to choose from why feel so entitled that this ML must reply you and get upset when she didn't.

Last edited by SaintTKP; 22-07-2022 at 08:11 PM.
Old 22-07-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/joymassage/

Paid her a visit to try her ear picking after she came back from her break. You can request for a 1 hour session with ear picking at $120. She would start with sensual and HJ you first before proceeding on with the ear picking. After shooting, I was so relaxed while she was cleaning my ear that I nearly fell asleep . She uses a new set of tools (ear digger and a stick with fluffy tip) for each customer and gave them to me after the session. Highly recommended to those who want to experience the double shiokness of shooting and ear picking in a single session !
Old 22-07-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Think carefully before you open your mouth.
Actually I'm not that gian.
I didn't even insist on booking certain time.
But after seeing all of you FR here like machiam
damn good, of course I'm curious lah.

Cannot meh? Lee Huan Loh?
Aiyo expected to get zapped la, your kuan so self entitled, confirm ML earn your $ pai tan, good thing she didn't reply you lah. No wonder all the ML you ask say you clean record, otherwise sure 没完没了. Oh by the way, type things here don't need to open mouth lah, just use fingers will do
Old 22-07-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/joymassage/

Paid her a visit to try her ear picking after she came back from her break. You can request for a 1 hour session with ear picking at $120. She would start with sensual and HJ you first before proceeding on with the ear picking. After shooting, I was so relaxed while she was cleaning my ear that I nearly fell asleep . She uses a new set of tools (ear digger and a stick with fluffy tip) for each customer and gave them to me after the session. Highly recommended to those who want to experience the double shiokness of shooting and ear picking in a single session !
Sounds good 👍
Old 22-07-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Pot calling the kettle black

Haha

小朋友 说话 放尊重点,不要乱放屁。

Quote:
Aiyo expected to get zapped la, your kuan so self entitled, confirm ML earn your $ pai tan, good thing she didn't reply you lah. No wonder all the ML you ask say you clean record, otherwise sure 没完没了. Oh by the way, type things here don't need to open mouth lah, just use fingers will do
Old 22-07-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

I understand the feeling of that wanna try a ML but no reply la. I don’t care what others think. If I wanna try a ML I Interested in I will not give up lol. I remember when I wanna try shan shan and she no reply for few mths. I keep trying whilst at the same time enjoy other ML and ask them to put me in records also. Finally shan shan replied me but service was quite a disappointment haha.

Was hooked to anyi for very long thereafter but after sometimes find that she has some temper issues. Can’t really take jokes or maybe I not Andy Lau la. So as a syt lover I keep trying others lor. Tried Jing Jing recently and find that she is very good in all department. Young , good body , good attitude, good service. Will carry on patronise her till the next syt appears haha.
Old 22-07-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
I have ZERO negative feedback

I already asked 5 regular MLs to check for me.

It's her problem, not mine.
No worries bro, judging by her photos alone she does not appeal to me.
The hype will die down eventually like all things do.

I get that maybe she somehow tarnish your somewhat perfect record but that’s just life.
Where got every time 100% smooth sailing one?
I also can never get Xue Er or OMM or An Yi to name a few
Old 22-07-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lol well said.

Why go until such extent, ML have their own way of picking customers. Some like newbie customer, some like customer with bunch of records, some like record of fast cummer, some like record of young handsome guy, some like record of mature handsome guy.

He got 0 negative records, doesn’t mean its a good record as well. Who knows he got 69x records, but all 69x is one sentence record of “ok, real customer” LOL
Old 22-07-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 18
euphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samstereuphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samstereuphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Have been on retirement mode for quite a while with MLs, but felt the urge for adventure and new blood since I got back from a long biz trip, I did not do any prior research here and was also last minute so just pick a few and text to see who was available for me. Eventually it was Xiao Qi who replied promptly to me and head out to her place once confirmed.

Instructions were clear getting to her place, at quite a central yet quiet area which shld be easy for both drivers and non drivers with parking and MRT nearby. I was not expecting too much so when I got to her place and saw her, it is a pleasant surprise. For a start, her place is quite neat and clean with comfy ambience and she looks pretty close to her photos (90% resemblance with some years to her age).

She welcomed me into her room with her teh voice, seems a little shy but friendly. After shower, massage 1st on her bed and she does have some strength in her though that is not what I am there for. She was still thorough to rub thru my body and then moves on to sensual, her slow and gentle licking/nibbling from my chest to nips to legs were a huge turn-on. And when she striped, omggg i was surprised by her beautiful C cup natural boobs. A little tanned complexion but her boobs are to die for with brown nips.. I was busy fondling them and she returned with gentle caress and soft moans, some slight restrictions and I would say a vanilla ML in terms of service, but overall I had enjoyed the session and could rtm if i am in the mood again to look for ML. Patient on her HJ and would strive to please as well.. was a good find with last minute booking and no research done

Looks : 7.5/10 sweet pre-MILF
Body : 8.5/10 some slight fats on tummy but C cup natural boobs are amazing!!
Massage : 7/10 good strength
Sensual : 7.5/10 smooth skin contact, slow and sensual which I like
HJ: 7.5/10 patient and with varying speed
RTM : probably yes

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiaoqi-massage

Hope this MR is helpful for all, I may be rusty on this as it has been a long while since I last posted any reviews here so pls pardon me if I did not fill in enough details 🙏🙏
Old 22-07-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Lalabirdy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Not spa.... i never go to spa...stupid top up prices for everything

That's why I mention MM and Mi Xue. They are not in those spas. They strip everything, kiss you, tease you and will give the most amazing bbbj and cim, all in 120.

Yes good value like this still exist if you look carefully.

Hi! Any links to them?
Old 23-07-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hehe totally agreed. At first it was why neber reply me? Then it's become, it's her problem not mine. OK, if he says so
Old 23-07-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
She don't like numbers with too many reviews

She like "new birds".
Maybe new birds cum faster.
Easier job.

Lol ppl busy la you think SLG the only platform for her meh? Of cos WL would prefering earning more bucks an hour compared to just a mere 120

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1