The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2005, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 20
Terrano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ran Ran at Jurong East blk 345

Come across this new shop name at the newspaper few days ago,so yesterday go to this new shop and try out.

I not good at writing FR,so i just type out wat happen yesterday.

Reach the shop and saw 3 woman.I ask hw much is the massage for 1 hrs,a woman look age around 32 answer:$35 per hr.I think the price is ok so i opt for 1 hr.Another woman look around 28 take me to the last bed.

Her massage i would say is gd,really relax the muscle.Her name is Duo Duo.
She say she is a work permit holder and new to singapore.During the 50 min massage,2 of us talk alot and i keep on prasing abt her look.And she is happy with my sweet talk.The last 5 min proceed to the HJ.

Here is the info:
name: Duo Duo
look:6/10
cup:b cup i tink
height and weight:160cm 50kg
HJ:3/10(i didnt cum at all)
damage:she say the whole package which is massage include hj cost $70
RTF:i will as the massage is gd compare to some joint which is just pressing here and there only.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 21
dkhardon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ran Ran at Jurong East blk 345

i was there last week and tried a gal named An ni (Annie). Ard 32yo pleasant looking (not fantastic). what i like is her massage skill is very good, not those press press here, press press there... she claim to have learn massage back in china. hj is great as well as she work through my dicky in many directions... when i cum her left hand was holding my shaft and right hand wihth all five fingers was working on the head.. what a sensation. unless u guys like mature ladies otherwise go somewhere else.
Old 13-12-2005, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 20
KOJAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKOJAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkhardon
i was there last week and tried a gal named An ni (Annie). Ard 32yo pleasant looking (not fantastic). what i like is her massage skill is very good, not those press press here, press press there... she claim to have learn massage back in china. hj is great as well as she work through my dicky in many directions... when i cum her left hand was holding my shaft and right hand wihth all five fingers was working on the head.. what a sensation. unless u guys like mature ladies otherwise go somewhere else.

Bro dkhardon,

Sounds good HJ MILF, wats the damages, cup size, any fingering, frenching BJ, JG and FJ? Cheers
Old 15-12-2005, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 21
dkhardon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOJAD
Bro dkhardon,

Sounds good HJ MILF, wats the damages, cup size, any fingering, frenching BJ, JG and FJ? Cheers
damaged was $35 for HJ... did not try the rest. her mosha is very erotic.. slow and nice not like others scrub scrub and scrub..
Old 15-12-2005, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 20
obelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkhardon
damaged was $35 for HJ... did not try the rest. her mosha is very erotic.. slow and nice not like others scrub scrub and scrub..
mosha...
nvr try b4 yet...
Old 23-03-2006, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 21
hearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey bro out there who frequent this joint,

I went there today and to my horror, it has moved!! Was it one of the joints kenna raided and closed shop?

Does any brudders got An Ni's contact? I missed her massage and HJ....please can someone pass me her contact...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1