The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
RodRideOut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

In Manila, Jan 5 to Jan 8. Staying at Midas. Plan to hit Insomnia first to see if I can get a 3rd. Worse comes to worse, goto EDSA. Any other recommendations for a willing party who doesn't mind being "watched"?
Old 05-01-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Marathon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need some advise on Manila. Paiseh too much info in this thread for me to go through. Just need some directions. Heading there soon. 1st time. If want to go soapy or just massage with services in staying in Makati area. Just want to find something nearby. Thanks in advance
Old 05-01-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
LLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
LLSC: never heard Edsa so cheap Always got landed with 1,500 plus tips .. though spotlight and dancer go higher ..
then how come he say till 800 so cheap?
Old 06-01-2012, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

EDSA 800 - is possible if you go really late, or after 12 / 1am, when no-one left, and the mamis are desperate to close a deal .. can offer you a cheap barfine price

but then again, if you're there late, might as well get the girl's number and just arrange for something after office hours... much cheaper, can get away with just tips to the girl = 3-400 php.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 14
ladgaga is a Helpful and Caring Samsterladgaga is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any laojiao willing to bring youngster with you?
Old 08-01-2012, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
alexey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What I meant by 800 peso barfine in EDSA, I refer to year 2006 when the barfine is at that rate. That's when I start visiting EDSA.

The rate in EDSA now is 1600 peso barfine excluding money to the gals. It's ridiculously high price in EDSA now. Places like clubs offers more value and quality gals. EDSA price is levelling with club price now.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

ladgaga: how young is "YOUNG" ??
Old 09-01-2012, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexey View Post
What I meant by 800 peso barfine in EDSA, I refer to year 2006 when the barfine is at that rate. That's when I start visiting EDSA.

The rate in EDSA now is 1600 peso barfine excluding money to the gals. It's ridiculously high price in EDSA now. Places like clubs offers more value and quality gals. EDSA price is levelling with club price now.
You are right. EDSA is history. Better to hit the clubs.
Old 10-01-2012, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

For guys who do d manila route... Jus a note of caution. There is crime everywhere n an abundance of tht... But Manila a notch higher....

Some snippets

http://myphilippinelife.com/crime-ag...s-philippines/

Honestly, the Philippines is fine, im 27, been here since i was 20, im from the UK. Never had any real issues, i would have had alot more issues in LONDON than here in manila.

Common sense is needed, dont be trustworthy of anyone, i mean anyone, for the first few months, while you are learning how things work, this is crucial, because if you go to the Philippines accepting offers and invites from ”friends” trust me you are asking for trouble. If you want to go out clubbing, bars, restuarants, invite your work friends etc to glorieeta malls, or fort bonifacio, rockwell, mall of asia, these type of places are VERY SAFE and very nice.
For the first few months, stay aways from the raw parts of manila, in the first month i was in manila there were TWO ARMED hold ups at the hotel, captured on CCTV too, thankfully i was unharmed, 4 guys came into the hotel (by the way its a backpackers hotel) and tied up the receptionist and other staff while they emptied the cashier. The hotel owner who im friends with thought it might be an inside job, because watching the CCTV they were very gentle with one of the staff and the rope used to tie her up you could see it wasnt actually tied up at all.
A few weeks later, i was outside the front of the hotel chatting with guests and staff, i went inside to get some food, we heard a scream and a staff member come in crying, a motorbike had stopped outside of the hotel, a girl (yes girl) got off the bike, pulled a knife out on the staff and pressed it to her stomache, then told her to give her the cellphone and money, which she did, Again, nobody was harmed but both incidents could have been very bad.
In the past month, i witnessed a mugging right infront of me, shook me up alot tbh. a few weeks later i was driving down EDSA, the main highway/artery for the city, at about lunchtime, so its daytime, loads and loads of people standing around, buses, heavy traffic, and still even at this time i witnessed a guy grab an old lady and pull her purse, amazingly the old lady held onto it, and he cudnt get it, he tried for about 10 seconds and all the 20 or so people around her at the bus stop just watched (nobody will help you), the mugger, who was fat, then just gave up and ran right across the 5-6 lane busy highway right infront of my car, he actually touched my bonnet cus i had to stop, the whole time he was runing he a had huge smile on his face, thats the scary part about it!!! for him it was just fun, also funny that he cudnt take it from an old lady. I was sickended when i saw him smiling and i was so tempted NOT to put the breaks on, i wud have hit hard enough to break alot of bones. Thankfully for him, its not in my instincts to hurt some one.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
RodRideOut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just came back from manila and partook in the usual - havana + mbc. this time though i called up one of etsys' friends. first, this girl was fine. second, she brought another girl who was quite fine too. both very nice, fun and game.

three words - "Etsys' da man"
Old 10-01-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

RodRideOut: etsys is "sometimes" the man

Well, the contacts are those I treated nice .. and preserving them ..

cheers
Old 10-01-2012, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
LLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=The Lord;6764708]For guys who do d manila route... Jus a note of caution. There is crime everywhere n an abundance of tht... But Manila a notch higher....

Some snippets

http://myphilippinelife.com/crime-ag...s-philippines/

Honestly, the Philippines is fine, im 27, been here since i was 20, im from the UK. Never had any real issues, i would have had alot more issues in LONDON than here in manila.
QUOTE]

I agree with you the lord. I am a frequent visitor to the Ph too. I was nearly snatched of my phone in Baguio Legarda Street(clubbing street) at around 10plus night but he did not get my phone. So far Manila i find it safe but it still stays to be extra alert at all times and not to trust anyone in the streets. I have been to Rotonda taft, cubao all this so call unsafe areas at night but so far nothing happened.
My advice is do not show your money unnecessary, keep some money in the hotel and just take just enough for your night out.
For big amounts, use Credit cards will be better.

Old 10-01-2012, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Hahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just curious about this. When I am in Malate, I saw this club called AKB48.

AKB 48 College:
Address: 1723 A. Mabini St, Malate Manila
Hours: 7:00pm~3:00am
First 90 minutes: P500
Additional 60 minutes: P300
GRO (Guest Relation Officer): P300 ea
Ladies Drinks: P250 ea.
Tax; 12%
Service Charge: 10%

I know it will be expensive but just curious what does the charges above means? I was told that you are not allowed to touch the girls there and no EWR.

I saw the pics and some girls are real pretty.

Sorry, I am still new to this scene so very sua ku.

Last edited by Hahahaha; 10-01-2012 at 11:50 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:33 AM
Samster

LLSC: basic precautions: don't keep wallet in back pocket, if possible buy a slim wallet which you can shove deep down your front pant pocket (preferably jeans so not easy to slip out .. ) and also, if possible get 'inner pocket' stitched in pants to keep valuables there, so in a hold up, you only loose that left in the outer pocket, use cheap throw away phones ..

Need I say more ? basic precautions ..

I never been snatched, or near enough to get robbed, just that once a few teenagers started to surround me like a joke .. and I knew what was coming, and I quickly put my hand and said "DON"T COME NEAR ME . " and it was a scary few second before my 'body guard' quickly stepped in and chased them off

beware of kids, teenagers, grown up, ah, well, everybody you don't know ..

A friendly handshake can turn into a knife pointed at your wrist .. even if you are a kung-fu expert, don't bother risking it .. as, there are enough cheap 9 mm and .22 in the street .. plus, the latest trend of 'palm guns' - those guys that fit into the palm and fire 2 X .22 shots ..

So don't tempt fate .. be safe always ..
Old 11-01-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahahaha View Post
Just curious about this. When I am in Malate, I saw this club called AKB48.

AKB 48 College:
Address: 1723 A. Mabini St, Malate Manila
Hours: 7:00pm~3:00am
First 90 minutes: P500
Additional 60 minutes: P300
GRO (Guest Relation Officer): P300 ea
Ladies Drinks: P250 ea.
Tax; 12%
Service Charge: 10%

I know it will be expensive but just curious what does the charges above means? I was told that you are not allowed to touch the girls there and no EWR.

I saw the pics and some girls are real pretty.

Sorry, I am still new to this scene so very sua ku.

never been to this club before, but malate area is well known for the "japanese KTV" kind of bars

operate on butterfly system, 1 girl will usually sit with you for around 15 - 30 mins, then change to another girl. free flow of house pour liquor (limited range) and soft drinks, juices

can talk, hold hands, etc.. no kissing though, so very high school-ish (or like secondary / JC kind of experience)

good to go to get new contacts, and then try to convert outside, plus rotation means you get to see a lot more girls

bad - no BF though at most places, some of the girls do work "outside" for additional $

price wise - 500 + 300 , is "ok", there are several more upmarket ones at malate like 526 which bill 2000 + 1000 !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1