The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-07-2015, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: 5 day 4 Night BKK Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditto88 View Post
5 day 4 night trip summary
Kapoo expedition – Sukhumvit to Bearing Area
Kapoo expedition – Sutthisan Area
Massage Shops
Night Activities – Spent 2 hours at Bacarra and Rainbow 4 but didn’t see any prospects. Spent remaining 4 nights at the Pimp. Noticed that Pimp girl quality has dropped a lot. Although the quantity is still there, not many were 7 and above…not worth the 7k baht average daily spending.
By the way, anybody know other Coyote G clubs with the Minimum 4 bottle package ? 8 bottle package is too much of a waste for me.
Power packed do, and straight to point FR. Seems you were kapooed in daylight hours, and pimped out after in nocturnal hours.

Not done Pimp, tempted but you are spot on with preferred 4-5 btl threshold

Last edited by yinyang; 06-07-2015 at 09:40 PM.
Old 06-07-2015, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
U won't see the drinks. First hour 5drinks for bikini, 3 drinks for PR girls. Subsequent 2nd hour and after, 2drinks each. They will drink from your bottle. The drink charges is for the time they sit with u.

So u went alone or with friends? Overall expenditure?
Went with 4 brudders.....bill for drinks about 13500bt..include two bottles hennesy vsop...
if get membership, 4 bottles is 20k total...bikini girl per bro will be about 5k....if there are 4 brudders, bill will be 10k each.
Old 06-07-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Update at nana plaza !

Bubbles coyote bar on level 3 and candyland coyote bar on level 2 are both closed. Jailbird interior with two stages and cage like aka like prison. Was very packed over the weekends but just went to take a look on Monday night. Only half packed which was expected. Coyotes in cute uniform and handcuffs. Lol. Atmosphere alright. Will check it out over the weekend when the coyote come with full strength.
Old 06-07-2015, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Update

Bubbles coyote bar on level 3 and candyland coyote bar on level 2 are both closed

....Will check it out over the weekend when the coyote come with full strength.
Cixxpek, look like uncle have to byo on 15th leaw....
Old 07-07-2015, 12:00 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
I muz have missed the good times........... Was only brought there recently by a friend........... 9 Aug stoke city - liverpool will u be at tded99?
If not on assignment most probably I should be there
Old 07-07-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Cixxpek, look like uncle have to byo on 15th leaw....
No worries as long as do not kena gang rape on SBF bus can already.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 07-07-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
if there are 4 brudders, bill will be 10k each.
U guys si beh wu lui.... For me to spend 400SGD per night, heart very pain.
Old 07-07-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U guys si beh wu lui.... For me to spend 400SGD per night, heart very pain.
For me not painful, can have warm pillow for 4 nights.......

painful are insults from sxxj......
Old 07-07-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlao View Post
Impressive! So this joint is a pure coyote no agogo?

Any updates on Bangkok Bunnies at NEP? The suppose-to-be largest agogo joint in Sukhumvit with the walls between Underground and Spellbound being demolish.
Yup a pure coyote bar.

Oh u meant the one one level 1 on the left when u enter nana plaza? Never tried entering there since rumored having ladyboys in the midst. Would not want caught off guard roaming south and feel something sticking out. Not bad for someone who is not in Bangkok and more updated than me. I seldom go nana plaza lately.
Old 07-07-2015, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold
Re: 5 day 4 Night BKK Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditto88 View Post
5 day 4 night trip summary

Kapoo expedition – Sukhumvit to Bearing Area

By the way, anybody know other Coyote G clubs with the Minimum 4 bottle package ? 8 bottle package is too much of a waste for me.

Remark : Kapoo places mentioned are all nearby the BTS or MRT stations. Walking Distance + MotorSai. You can check out all the information required on the Kapoowebboard. Please goggle and do some homework. I aint gonna spoon feed you. Maybe Soopafly might oblige……

PS : Don’t bother and waste your time with Wechat or Momo sites coz the ones with good looking pictures are all ladyboys.
Now this is what I call an AWESOME UPDATE. More of these bros!
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 07-07-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 14
ecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

R on bkk 2day 2night trip..in June

NaNa plaza Rainbow 4 - about 20 girls on stage swaying lifelessly on stage at anyone time. used to have some topless back in dec 14 but now seems like all clothed. Barfine and ST here costs about 3000++ all kinds of girls here but i find them more to farang taste.

Soi cowboy Bacarra - same thing lifeless swaying..1st floor girls in bikini..2nd floor girls in uniform with no undies..3rd floor topless but hands covering boobs..girls here look better than in rainbow 4 Nana

Nataree right door ~ 40 SYT sitting and smiling at you..many 7/10 young white skin and yummy looking.. cost about 2600 upwards for ST..Fish tank din bother as they look older though some do offer nuru massage on the water bed according to papasan.

Nateree left door ~ fish tank 2000 a pop Some gems in there..got a 19 yr old myanmar with au natural huge knockers but flat stomach and slim body..quite a looker too..paid her an extra 1000 for one more shot.

Thonglor 2 massage parlour - nuru package 1200 1.5 hrs..girl fj 2700 think i tio tock but girl was to my fancy. Girls here can really massage, i love painful massages and they can really give me what i want. they are also quite good looking. service also good felt like making love. But only one shot =/. girls mostly mid 20s in age.

Nyan nyan massage parlour ~ caters to jap crowd. Recep auntie spoke to me in jap. Girl said she first time service sinkie. 2 hr 2400. Super worth it. girl took out 4 condoms but only managed to use two..haha girl was damn cute do halfway take out vibrator put on her own clit..the feeling is jin song. girls abit on the older side but service is reallly good.

RCA club route 66 ~ was looking for onxy but ended up here. super crowded place. Not a cluber myself. But the atmosphere was good. Many halls, good thai and english music with live bands. Girls aplenty..both inside the halls and the alfresco area crowding around their bottle of drinks. Entry fee about 300 with two drinks..bottle of JW about 2400 thb. If you are into clubbing can come here. Realised Onyx was next door when we were leaving.

patpong castle agogo - looks sad from the outside.. peeked in and it looks equally sad..dont bother going.

Saphan kwai tded99 - dirty looking place. go only if you can speak thai. but this is my favourite place to dig pussy in bkk..girls here are wild and aplenty. but u must be able to speak thai else communication is nil. Quite a few lao girls here and they tend to be fair and pretty. The dancers here really dance on stage and cannot be compared to those in nana or cowboy. on the list is drip wax show lick pussy show fishnet show..girls sit with u the whole time and beer is cheap at 100 a big bottle. u can bring out girls at 2500..no barfine and hotel is inclusive.

Saphan kwai rainbow ~ just a short walk away from tded99 is rainbow. girls here are prettier however dont think u can bring them out. Again thai speaking. i personally enjoyed my time here more than in t-ded. First time i went a girl brought me out to supper after the place closed. Sat pillion on her bike all the way to hway kwang for seafood. 2nd Memorable exp is a girl brought me to a dingy disco just next to tded 99..seems like all the working girls in SK converge here after work. Awesome place to be.
Old 07-07-2015, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecneralc View Post
R

Saphan kwai rainbow ~ just a short walk away from tded99 is rainbow. girls here are prettier however dont think u can bring them out. Again thai speaking. i personally enjoyed my time here more than in t-ded. First time i went a girl brought me out to supper after the place closed. Sat pillion on her bike all the way to hway kwang for seafood. 2nd Memorable exp is a girl brought me to a dingy disco just next to tded 99..seems like all the working girls in SK converge here after work. Awesome place to be.
Another good FR! Can you speak thai? Rainbow music good right? Up you tomorrow, used the power today to update the other good FR.
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 07-07-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecneralc View Post
R on bkk 2day 2night trip..in June

Saphan kwai rainbow ~ girls here are prettier however dont think u can bring them out...
I normally will refrain from commenting but I find yr writing style very similar to mine. Up you 2 miserable points ok tonight when I can.

Must be your beer goggles..all SK girls are ugly..only old fuglies like me appreciate them. Has nothing to do with the cheap beer and DFK..who needs those!

But they can be barfined. This club has smoking and non smoking section. Likewise have gers who want or not want. I suggest buy songpethar then play scissorspaperstone then pop the question. Its cheaper too at 1800 all in. Hushhh...dun tell everybody na.
Old 07-07-2015, 02:16 PM
Samster

ecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
Another good FR! Can you speak thai? Rainbow music good right? Up you tomorrow, used the power today to update the other good FR.
thanks bro! Can speak baby thai and some baby lao..good enuff for SK. Rainbow music is great! My cup of thai tea..
Old 07-07-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
I normally will refrain from commenting but I find yr writing style very similar to mine. Up you 2 miserable points ok tonight when I can.

Must be your beer goggles..all SK girls are ugly..only old fuglies like me appreciate them. Has nothing to do with the cheap beer and DFK..who needs those!

But they can be barfined. This club has smoking and non smoking section. Likewise have gers who want or not want. I suggest buy songpethar then play scissorspaperstone then pop the question. Its cheaper too at 1800 all in. Hushhh...dun tell everybody na.
wah bro! You must be handsome like andy lau..i went 3 times 3 times no body wanna go out roong reem with me..o and one thing i realise they close earlier at 3am now..used to be 4-5am any idea why?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1