The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
Vicquek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVicquek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
What’s the market per hour rate to buy out ML

Can any bro here enlighten me
how much do I need to pay to MP in order to bring ML out for fun

I decided to bring my favourite masseuse out during working hours
I thought paying per hour rate will do but I was told to pay 2x the entry fee not includes tips for the ML

Is this normal market practice or MP cum ML together want to carrot me
Thanks in advance
Old 14-08-2022, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: What’s the market per hour rate to buy out ML

This is call 买钟。Should be the same rate as the massage per hr.The ML wants to earn more money.
Old 14-08-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10133 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What’s the market per hour rate to buy out ML

If the ML really likes you, you don’t need to pay for that.
Old 14-08-2022, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6181 / Power: 15
overlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond repute
Try bringing her out on her rest day.
Old 14-08-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
Todtan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTodtan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Provided the ML like u, if not they will tell u they want to sleep.They will prefer u coming to buy their hr as it helped contribute to their quota.Their monthly quota is about 8000
Old 14-08-2022, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
This is call 买钟。Should be the same rate as the massage per hr.The ML wants to earn more money.
买钟 is between u & the shop, u still hv to tip the ML base on her demand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
If the ML really likes u, she will pay u ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord9898 View Post
Bring her out on her rest day doesn't mean u can eat free, the ML is not stupid, she has her means of calculation one ..
Old 14-08-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2964 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Usually is per hour rate and minimum 4 hours include transport and all the shit all in. Still need a car to chauffeur then around and buy expensive lunch and gifts. May not even get to touch the pussy. Lol! But many jokers loves to do that
Old 14-08-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Usually is per hour rate and minimum 4 hours include transport and all the shit all in. Still need a car to chauffeur then around and buy expensive lunch and gifts. May not even get to touch the pussy. Lol! But many jokers loves to do that
Wow those costing added up
Old 14-08-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Usually are those cash rich guys with too much money to spend
Old 14-08-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

What's the purpose of brinjng tbem out? Just, play, them in the, shop la.
Old 14-08-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord9898 View Post
I second this - things are a lot more flexible this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
That's true also, but sometimes first few times need to create the opportunity ownself to showcase yourself, then the subsequent times is likely to be 'free'.
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 14-08-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Perhaps better for the rich guys to get SYT sugar baby instead?
Old 14-08-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2964 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
Usually are those cash rich guys with too much money to spend
Actually you are wrong. Those usually are the wannabes who wants to be in that category. If you are someone that earns $10-20k a month, you can ask any girl out for dinner. Don’t talk about the sex part la. Just normal friend friend having dinner.

One of my friend, look average earns more than $10k and drive a E200. He is damn popular in those dating sites. All the charbo willing to go out with him for minimum dinner. Other things will be secondary. Don’t be surprised many of the charbo are very educated and hot. Why need to pay and let masseuse carrot you?
Old 14-08-2022, 09:55 AM
Who Am I ?

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1272 / Power: 66
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of

Pay 3 hrs of massage rate for first outing. Include travel time. Ensure this first outing, everything swee2.
Subsequent outings, the ML if feel can connect with you, good chance will be free. During their offdays, they want to find a good and fun person to go out with. Makes sense?
Old 14-08-2022, 09:56 AM
Who Am I ?

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1272 / Power: 66
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of

Got to agree with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Actually you are wrong. Those usually are the wannabes who wants to be in that category. If you are someone that earns $10-20k a month, you can ask any girl out for dinner. Don’t talk about the sex part la. Just normal friend friend having dinner.

One of my friend, look average earns more than $10k and drive a E200. He is damn popular in those dating sites. All the charbo willing to go out with him for minimum dinner. Other things will be secondary. Don’t be surprised many of the charbo are very educated and hot. Why need to pay and let masseuse carrot you?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1