The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2012, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 12
W1ck3dSecret deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyW1ck3dSecret deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Mooncake Romance

What I am going to share below does not come with the juicy elaboration of love-making. Read on if you are alright with a simple romance. Otherwise kindly skip it.

Few years ago, I was so addicted to FB games. Keep on adding new friends in games was very common then. You can have more than 1000 friends in your friend list yet knowing nothing about them. I posted my new status about mooncakes. I mentioned something like my virgin tasting of mooncakes after almost thirty over odd years. Someone responded to it. Not my personal friend ......virtual game friend.... I supposed, since I have stopped gaming for a long period. Several comments were exchanged between us which eventually led to private messaging and oversea calls. Feeling was developing fast. When I said fast, it was REALLY fast! A year later, he told me he will be flying to Singapore for holiday. Finally we were about to meet in person. I applied for leaves. Had sleepless nights while eagerly counting down the days. For someone who had never been in a relationship before , was this called infatuation or love? I was not rationale anymore to analyze the situation. All I remembered was cannot wait to tear off the date from my dad's traditional calendar wishing that the day would be here soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TBC~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Old 01-10-2012, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
H2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mooncake Romance

Ts this just curiousity about ur friend which you
Are eager to meet him . Just be a normal friend to him first don't advance too fast as u know him in virtual world
Old 05-10-2012, 01:12 PM
Samster

W1ck3dSecret deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyW1ck3dSecret deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally got to meet him. Owen was not exactly handsome but definitely a man with charisma. He was slightly shorter than an average guy yet I find it alright as I was not that tall either. He cracked me up with his less than half bucket of mandarin, not missing to add laughter agent to my mood. Sightseeing and searching for authentic local food occupied his few days here. One day before he left, we shopped for mooncakes. We bought boxes of them and returned to his hotel suite.

Once back, we started displaying them on the coffee table. "Hey, relax la! I was also nervous when I first tried the mooncakes. Close your eyes and put a tiny piece in your mouth then give small nibble after 5 seconds. Slowly savour the taste." Owen did as was instructed. "Hmmm .... Heavenly!" opening his eyes and licking his tongue around his lips.
Then I went to get some drinks for us.

"Come, sip some water before trying the next."
We continued mooncakes sampling and can't recalled when and how we ended up feeding each other. Suddenly our eyes met. If you have been watching on tv, you would know at that moment there was this invisible electric shock current in between the two pair of eyes. Our lips locked together. The french kiss was so electrifying! My left leg was tiptoeing while my right leg was lifted from the ground, like a reversed L-shape. His hands were all over me. I was moaning. Never been kissed or being intimate with any guy before, this was totally a new experience for a virgin like me. I licked his neck all the way up to his earlobe, breathing warm air into his ear while he was slowly undressing me.

"I can almost see it that dream I'm dreaming ......." my handphone rang. It brought me back to reality, waking me up from the trance. I backed off and wore back my clothes.
"Sorry Wicked. I don't know what happened to me."
"It's not your fault. I also don't know why." I assured him.
"Try this flavour, Wicked." Taking a small bite, my teeth bit onto something hard. As I was about to make a big fuss, something glistening in there caught my eyes. I pried open and found a diamond ring with my name engraved on the inner band.

Owen went on his knees. “Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some time, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me.”
I borrowed this quote from Runaway Bride because it expressed my feeling.

The thought of being the happiest woman came to my mind. I hesitated and ran away from it. "Sorry Owen! Doubt I can be Mrs Owen Ortellis."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TBC~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 05-10-2012, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 17
MistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud of

wow!!!! sis....nice start up!

camping for more!!!!!

Min 4 point to trade
Q list:
Old 05-10-2012, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13167 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Come here to give support to TS

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 05-10-2012, 02:22 PM
Samster

Thanks for the support and also to the nice souls who upped my points.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Support Liao!! Hope later can have mooncake sex

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 05-10-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

Here to support Wicked dear
Old 05-10-2012, 06:47 PM
Samster

Thanks Guess dearie. Just killing some time here though I dun have great writing skill
Old 06-10-2012, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future

HI sis,

Thanks for sharing ,you are doing very well.Camping here for more.
Old 06-10-2012, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh so sad, you turn him down
Old 06-10-2012, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
sleepless111 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersleepless111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping here to show support please continue
Old 06-10-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 12
sane1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysane1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bumping thread as show of support for TS
Old 06-10-2012, 09:37 PM
Samster

Thanks all. Will try to wrap it all up by next week 
Old 06-10-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
skyline2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here to show my support.
Advert Space Available