The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2006, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 20
owen1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterowen1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fortune Center

my take on the TNs in fortune

charges are almost the same as BHC....
i have seen a few guys try to bargain on entrance fees and kanna turned down

unless there's a girl that catches your fancy....head on to BHC where the service u can expect a certain standard.

prob due to raids...not everyday u will see the girls working there
Old 03-06-2006, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mgt77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros know the malay gals still ard for massage there?
Old 03-06-2006, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
oxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11

Burlington close as well.
the ones @ burlington gone le~
Old 07-06-2006, 04:11 PM
socialsg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

4th floor - shopname : Grxxe

well chen xue is back, the cute gal which i deem the looks above 8.

here are some tips to turn her on

a) when u lie flat, i mean face her, she will tickle your body (after the back massage) and she ask u whether u want special.

b) i think at most she offer hp ...but if u want a good time, she is sensitive to these areas
- use your hand to tickle her neck, breasts, esp nipple.
- after she moan, use your finger to GENTLY touch her private and in less than 3 minutes, her juices come out. This is depending whether she allow u to touch her pussy

go try it and u know what i mean.
Old 09-06-2006, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
merlinxsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialsg
4th floor - shopname : Grxxe

well chen xue is back, the cute gal which i deem the looks above 8.

here are some tips to turn her on

a) when u lie flat, i mean face her, she will tickle your body (after the back massage) and she ask u whether u want special.

b) i think at most she offer hp ...but if u want a good time, she is sensitive to these areas
- use your hand to tickle her neck, breasts, esp nipple.
- after she moan, use your finger to GENTLY touch her private and in less than 3 minutes, her juices come out. This is depending whether she allow u to touch her pussy

go try it and u know what i mean.
=======================================

Good info there bro.....I do have to agree with you that CW is cute ...about a 7.5 to 8.....typical next good girl look....she is pretty sensitive in those area.....YEAH !!... I tired a couple of times.....later will post a FR on her...hehehehe....she does more that just that....hehehe.....with a huge BUT...
Old 09-06-2006, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
merlinxsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As promised, here is my FR on CX from formally CP, now G.....

One sentence to describe CX.....Not a simple girl, at least from the looks.....hehehehe.....i came to know this girl since last year....at FC when back then G was know as CP....back then she was much leaner....hehehe....really cute...real typical next door girl.....but i think maybe too much good food made her "expand" a fair bit.....but only the waist line....other parts are still well maintain....hehehehe.....

Anyway cut it short.....she is not easily tempted onto having a session with....it took me about 3 to 4 sessions with her only HJ...and alot of coaxing....knn.....think about it abit TL......hehehhe.....but what the F.....just wanted to shack her....hehehehe....anyway cost me a fair bit.....finally got my golden chance......finally....on that faithful day....i visited her.....wasn't really sure that she will give in......so what the f...oreadi got rejected like a couple of times liao from previous runs....what is one more failure....i thought to myself....so that faithful day....i ask her, when she pop the HJ session....told her dun want HJ liao....want to shack her....hehehehe....she paused.....then at first say again "No..." but dunno why....i sense her "no" abit different like the other times.....not so firm....so i decided to move in more.....coax her more.....touch touch here and there.....think she horny that day also....hehehhee......she say wait.....she went out.....best liao lah .... i finally hit the jackpot..... less than 5 mins....she came back.....hand me the cd.....i was like ....hugh ??? Then i know liao....knn she green horn liao .... hahahhaha...... but never mind lah ...... wack first then say.....so....proceed to the usual....but cose she really inexperience....alot of stuff missing....like Foreplay lah ..... BJ lah .... etc etc all not there ..... have to do alot of work myself.... hehehehe...tiring.....but shiok lah .... hehehhee....after that ..... play her for quite awhile i think about 10 to 15 mins..... can see she enjoying herself....in her own world....often closing her eyes....and taking that slight peek at what you are doing to her....hehehhe....wah....that feeling is so good.....so innocent.....knn.....i endure though i wish i can wack her that moment....cose i want to juice her more.....she came....once......then twice......wah sui sui liao lah ......wet like waterfall man.......up the CD laid her flat........READY AIM ...... THRUST ....... ooiiiiiiiiiiiiiii............brothers.......you know how tight she was ....... knn......shiok.....shiok ......although not much actions and patterns like many brothers here.....but i just missionary, with both leg up, one leg, wide spread....and lastly doggie......she really new leh.....alot of nice pattern like cowgirl etc she dunno....hehehhee....but wat the F.....wack her tight pussy first.....that lasted about 10 mins or so....she came again....that 3rd time i think she cannot tahan....that was when we in doggy liao.....she totally no strength......lie there flat, helpless.....but have that look of "more more....give me more..." nb bros.....cannot tahan....wasted that i cannot endure......loaded big time...........sweating like waterfall in a aircon room....knn no wonder that following day caught a cold....hahahaha....anyway....it was a good experience.....that was my First shack with CX....dated sometime last year......damage wise....was bad.....about 150.....she actually quoted me 200 not including the massage of 30.....which i totally ignore and say 150 including all.....anyway....bros interested can try coaxing her again.....the second time i shag her, sometime early this year......found that not as tight liao.....hehehe....sianz.....hope bros find this FR ok....apologies for the long long kuku.......thanks and pls ups me points
Old 09-06-2006, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Kingtut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to check out Gxxx last nite but found the place with a "close"
sign, so no action. Dunno is it got AV raid or what.
Old 09-06-2006, 07:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hyatt8808 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgt77
any bros know the malay gals still ard for massage there?

yes....bro

they are still around....but bro her fr not so good la.....
Old 10-06-2006, 09:00 PM
socialsg

it not close ..but i think the fr u posted which includes making love etc in the room ..the news spread so fast that their friends know about it, and the owner close it for fear of anti-vice ..

fyi : they are not allow to ML inside ...so consider yourself lucky

so how many times did u shack cx ?
Old 14-06-2006, 11:32 PM
socialsg

has anyone try the shop at 4th flr, AFTER Gra** shop ...there is a gal, long brown hair, tua liap ...pls provide fr before i attempt to try her
Old 15-06-2006, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 22
Crocodile is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrocodile is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros,

minah tn still thr.. went just last mnth and had a good time with one of the gals.. was her first customer of the day.. so kinda fresh and she was wet all over.. the trick with minahs.. u start off on their rite side.. u r in for a good time.. if u start off on their wrong side... then... they prob will give u the attitude.. i had kena both.. so different gals and blokes.. different strokes..luck? perhaps.. communication is the devil (in this context)... haha..

one word of precaution.. before proceeding with any services, ask ur gal if thr are anyone watching out for them outside... if none... proceed at own risk..if got.. have fun.. dun worry b happy...

if they lock the main door and u tink u r safe.... tink again cos wen av comes, they will break down the door... ever saw it happen b4 at pc.. so dun play play...b safe..

abit off topic.. lazy to post at the PC thread.. but here goes.. just some info for bros here..
PC - was thr last wk.. almost all shops gone except for a few.. 4th flr got minahs but abit on the older side except for the legendary B***. opp this shop got a prc joint.. got one gal with super big boobs.. will try her next time..but location abit bad cos opp got a grp of ah peks always looking... dunno if they are informers or look outs.. either way.. if u wanna chiong here.. do a commando entry and exit...

3rd floor got one sg chinese girl.. prob arnd late 20s, early 30s.. massage not bad...
prices for extras here are abit cheaper than at FC imho.

Pls dun pm me for their names or contacts or location cos all needed info are thr and u do ur own recce cos wat i like may not be wat u like...

have fun!
Old 15-06-2006, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
sillybol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocodile
Bros,

3rd floor got one sg chinese girl.. prob arnd late 20s, early 30s.. massage not bad...
prices for extras here are abit cheaper than at FC imho.

have fun!
Yup i tried the SG gal , the lady boss say is 22 but i can hardly belive , not bad in service. Very hardworking . First time trying sg ladies hehe
Old 16-06-2006, 09:27 PM
socialsg

today i have a good time at the hotel besides guan yin temple. The gal is from fc 4th flr ..

we started off hugging standing up. i unhook her bra, tickle her nipple and she moan non stop, her eyes close and enjoy herself. Then i remove her short shirt, but i don't want to remove her underwear, me also never remove my underwear and i continue her nipple touching. she moan non-stop and she keeps on jerking herself to me. I realised her panties are wet, so i remove it and started finger her, wah lau a, only 5 minutes of action, she wet like waterfall.

i put on my CD (new pack), and stand and hold my bro towards her wet pussy, slow touching her external pussy and we both enjoy like slow music ...

i remove my CD and change into a new CD and we go onto bed and enjoy ourselves . i have lots of sperm because one day before this thing occur, i went for jua gen , but i control and don't want to shoot out, so today i shot into her.

i left one more CD (3 cd in a new pack), i ask her to keep it so that next time i come, i can use it again. But she say cannot as she scared police check and arrest her. i told her it is not a drug, so no worries, but she worries because she is still studying (born xx78)

So bro, is it true that china students here cannot carry condom on their bags for fear of arrest ?

Old 23-06-2006, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone know where did Piao Piao and gang go to now? the shop is closed and has a sign 'for rental'.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 24-06-2006, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
DirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691
anyone know where did Piao Piao and gang go to now? the shop is closed and has a sign 'for rental'.
Piao piao is still there but changed to another TN. Its on the third floor the TN next to the lift ie on the left hand side if you took the escalator.
You gotta ask yourself...
"Do I feel lucky?"
Well, do cha, PUNK!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1