The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: Suprise found near redhill/TB area

[QUOTE=Kokorika;19049542]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
From my personal experience, these 2 joints don't provide at all. One of them even boldly said offer 1k she also won't do. This place only good for chit chatting with the ladies. Move on elsewhere since there are better ones around the area. Don't PM me, find out yourself[

. The only one with different country from 8spa?

Duno is it the correct one im saying.
N*N* ?? she chio meh ?
Old 08-08-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleY View Post
She is not my cup of tea. I not interested.
How about Apple ? i find her figure not bad and she does pop GQ. she been there a long time.
Old 08-08-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
comettyrant306 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

99 spa delete bad comment again. Pui...
Old 08-08-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forastart View Post
There’s one spa beside a saloon n 4d shop, shd be blk 40+, went to buy 4d ended up the milf smoking outside therefore saw her looks not bad so off I went. Massage so so only, Gq popped with sky high price for hj only, ended up wasting my time.
i walked past yesterday... there are around 3 shops I think along that stretch. MLs look old, didnt pursue further. Anyone has any to recommend? Saw one shop with no ML (probably working), hence that could be my last hope.
Old 08-08-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
derp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to mango 2 weeks back.. first time there so never specify.. was assigned a very famous mouse.. her massage and gfe very good.. hope the bros who visit her treat her good..
Old 08-08-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derp View Post
went to mango 2 weeks back.. first time there so never specify.. was assigned a very famous mouse.. her massage and gfe very good.. hope the bros who visit her treat her good..
Ahahah! I know which mouse!
Old 08-08-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 11
toil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Which mouse... K or L? 🤣
Lol im guesing is M!!
Old 09-08-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
cleared leave last week hence visited 2 of the outlets at TB.

LXY : ML look different from FB, very much difference IMO. offered but declined. didnt turn black face.
Been to this place many times but no dessert. They told me to diy in the bathroom.
Old 09-08-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 6
zebrazeus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzebrazeus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was in Tiong Bahru area - initially wanted to try fruit spa but gave up upon arriving as I saw two men and a woman loitering around there. Decided to go to XH and requested for boob rubbing shower and she obliged. Shiok; as she rubba all over me with her melons and soap cream and played with my didi. Nearly came but held back and wait for the massage and zhua gen after drying up. Awesome. Tipped her extra for the showering together.
Old 10-08-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLion View Post
You can self pcc infront of them
you pcc in front of who at lxy ? can share contacts ? I really hope she tell me that so i can do it.....don't mind give her a tip if she massage my chest while i pcc... if my shoot strong enough maybe can hit her
Old 10-08-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

u show them yr experience and they will offer you.... who doesnt want tips?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311666 View Post
Been to this place many times but no dessert. They told me to diy in the bathroom.
Old 10-08-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLion View Post
I cannot tell you
bro i no budget can only pcc myself...please share
Old 12-08-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrazeus View Post
Was in Tiong Bahru area - initially wanted to try fruit spa but gave up upon arriving as I saw two men and a woman loitering around there. Decided to go to XH and requested for boob rubbing shower and she obliged. Shiok; as she rubba all over me with her melons and soap cream and played with my didi. Nearly came but held back and wait for the massage and zhua gen after drying up. Awesome. Tipped her extra for the showering together.
Fruit spa mouse highly recommended. M**i
Enjoy and keep the place safe
Old 12-08-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Fruit spa mouse highly recommended. M**i
Enjoy and keep the place safe
many of them seem to have stopped "advertising" on wechat....

anyone tried the new girl A***
Old 13-08-2019, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 15
Tmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to behold

Heard lxxdy from 8spa is back. Any bros know where she is with now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread