The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2019, 05:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Am free next month. Anyone going Vientiane ???? Can travel and explore together. I have been to luang Prabang. Nothing much there one very boring and the things there are considered expensive considering their standard of living. I wonder how the local can afford it. But one thing I must say is their girls are generally fair and tall and pretty.
what dates u be at vte? i probably will be there ard 15 or 16 may till 20th may. generally mostly locals dun eat outside, all food r mainly catered towards foreigners. also their local prices are different from ours. most of the time u see them drinking outside only since beer is cheaper than coke there
Old 09-04-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
What kind you looking for? Many on wechat, i tried a few of them, i can recommend they are safe, but they will ask for money first. In LP, there are few options, first is wechat, they usually charge 500k - 1M kip depending, they will drive to your location.

Another option, is going out and take a walk along the street (same stretch where the night market are, or along joma bakery) you will see some white minivan with girls in it, some will be standing outside, they charge around 300k for long time, but be careful, some are age way below 18.

Another option, if you have no bike, ask tuk tuk driver, give them a look, they will underatand and stop near you and ask, want some happy.

So if you have a motorbike, there are brothels, and pubs near the luang prabang stadium, its very dark and you will see some very obvious neon lights. They also charge 150k short time abd 300k long time. Also do becareful, some are age 12-15. They will looks so beautiful and full grown assets but way too young and dangerous.

{any reason to quote entire forum - edited by mod}

Good info.... ups your reps with my humble 16 points

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....

Last edited by Hurricane88; 09-04-2019 at 01:21 PM.
Old 10-04-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
Pusspuss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPusspuss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
vv wise i been gg for the past 5 years so i knw where all the local scenes are, if u need any coords for such places let me knw.
bro i m going VV next month for first time.
pls update on local scene locations. pls pm me if not convenient here. thks
Old 10-04-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusspuss View Post
bro i m going VV next month for first time.
pls update on local scene locations. pls pm me if not convenient here. thks
replied via pm hope it helps u
Old 12-04-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
what dates u be at vte? i probably will be there ard 15 or 16 may till 20th may. generally mostly locals dun eat outside, all food r mainly catered towards foreigners. also their local prices are different from ours. most of the time u see them drinking outside only since beer is cheaper than coke there
I hope to go around april 25- 29 april or early may. If possible do give advice how to cheong there and the among of prices I am looking at. WHere is good place to stay and the transportation there.

Anyone going too??? Can explore together??? I only explore LP before by cycling.
Old 13-04-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
I hope to go around april 25- 29 april or early may. If possible do give advice how to cheong there and the among of prices I am looking at. WHere is good place to stay and the transportation there.

Anyone going too??? Can explore together??? I only explore LP before by cycling.
drop u a pm for it
Old 14-04-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
DouZai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
drop u a pm for it
I put this place as My next to do list.. Please pm me guide s well sifu..

MAny thx
Old 14-04-2019, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks man for lp lobang, but 500k to 1mil is just cut throat of prices thou hehe. im hoping to explore some local scene pubs, is stadium near chinese ppl area?
vv wise i been gg for the past 5 years so i knw where all the local scenes are, if u need any coords for such places let me knw.
Yes I agree, but the girls are so damn gorgeous, I don't mind spending a little bit more, and they are legit as the picture with little edit. The most carrot thing I have done in Laos is Dalah Spa, the price is way off the chart!! But I don't deny that I have a freaking amazing time with 2 Lao super model SYT.

There are many chinese people frequent at this area (Luang Prabang), they come by minivan, best time to catch those fish are between 6-8pm for LT, once they come, you will have leftover only.

For VV, I know 2 places, one is after the old airport road which, ride in the dark residential area till I reach TT Guesthouse, and beside it, there are a row of brothel, the other one is on the main road (PM me for more info)

Other alternative is visit massage spa, but do note that the facility is shit, i still remember after fuck job, there is no single tissue/water or anything to clean, just dress up after fuck and went straight back to hotel, I never visit spa again, firstly due to hygiene and second the massage just suck so much I got so annoyed (they are practically patting my body)
But of course, good massage can still be found near K-mart in VV.

lastly in VV, can try the bars. There are Freelancers. Bars offer free drinks during happy hours, the FLers will walk and dance around, they are mainly attracted to koreans for some reason, so other races need to approach them(they won't approach you).
So those who are visiting the bar for the first time, how to spot them(mainly they work in group, they will walk around, coming in and out of the bar frequently, when the bar closes they will gather outside and wait for someone to hook them, else they will head to viva bar which is walking distance away)
(Bro kwaychap, I think that's all I know, if you have any other lobang, can share with me, willing to try different places as well)

So in Vientiane, many many girls to choose from, don't worry, your wechat will be flooded with people nearby that you need to block them, or else you gona be chatting with 5-10 new girls every single day. Good thing about wechat is that not only you will meet FLers, there are plenty of normal girls that love meeting up for a walk along mekong river or food and drinks. They meet out of curiosity and it is lovely spending time with them eventhough they have zero english knowledge. They use google translate to reply messages.

Vientiane spa, i would say 40% gives me free handjob, tip is optional, girls are pretty, slim and SYT.
For hard massage go for Lao massage, for relaxing oil massage go for aromatheraphy.
I won't be naming dirty or clean spa, but these spa are recommended for good and relaxing massage at affordable prices with clean environment (not like in VV)

Champa spa 1 and 2 (My fav even it is a little pricier then other spa)
Mekong Hotel Spa (Just beside the KTV)
Sabay spa (very good massage, but I think there are some pretty ladyboys as masseur, i suspect, basic facility)
Dalah Spa (Yes, i recommend, reason why is because I took up 4hands and they synchronize the massage very well, good soothing massage, excellent choice of SYT. Once is enough for the experience)
Coffee and massage spa (Good massage, professional and clean)

If looking for long time can try mekong ktv. LT is USD98, can use CC also, don't need to spend time at the ktv, there is a room all the girls seat, about 50girls dress in black, I must say, wow, my eyes can't take it, I can't choose, all of them are simply fuckable hot bod SYT. I gave up looking at them and I left. haha. Quality is 7.5-9/10

Anyway these are some pics of legit lao girls that I have fucked in Vientiane. I am not sharing, because if you go to Vientiane, basically you will see them or these qualities in wechat. They charge around 100usd, can nego way down to 60usd. they are actual to pic. If unsure, can always video call them, and in lao, payment is collected before service. They will drive to your place, and some of them are pretty rich! Can drive BMW or Benz and meetup, haha. If want to fuck in their car can also nego with them. =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
waaaa really like kampong. S$50 for LT? So how to check they underage? Ask ID they willing to show? Also these girls do raw or they cd?
I ask the age, the mamasan will use the calculator and type the age, hate to say this but the youngest I have seen is 9years old, I just fuck out of the house straight away. Looks can tell actually, the girls have no passport or ID, just ask the mamasan, some can speak mandarin.

To be honest most can creampie their anal. (=

Last edited by Zakarum; 16-04-2019 at 09:18 PM.
Old 14-04-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Bro Zakarum has provided an excellent note on mongering in Laos, which is most enlightening and useful.
However. I would like to add that there are many LBs in Laos and they are so pretty that it would be very difficult to differentiate them from the real girls until you book them. Do exercise care and ask if you are not interested in LB and also remember to bring your condoms along with you as most of them do not carry condoms and are prepared to do it raw. Enjoy Laos while you still can, it is a very nice, relaxing and sex-citing place.

Last edited by OnlyLiveOnce; 14-04-2019 at 12:31 PM.
Old 14-04-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro you got lobangs for LP?
Hi how much the motorcycle rental in laos.
Old 14-04-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

wow laos is so sex-citing!
Now i decide to plan my 1st trip there this year
thanks for the info
Old 15-04-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

HOw anyone travelling next week till next next week? 25 sept till early may?
Old 15-04-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

Thanks for sharing the interesting places and activities above, Bro Zakarum.

Do you have any leads for LP? For a couple massage in a nice, clean environment? Thanks Bro

Regards
Gentle Beast
Old 15-04-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
There are many chinese people frequent at this area, they come by minivan, best time to catch those fish are between 6-8pm for LT, once they come, you will have leftover only.

For VV, I know 2 places, one is after the old airport road which, ride in the dark residential area till I reach Thientop Guesthouse, and beside it, there are a row of brothel, the other one is on the main road, around 5km away from VV city center, the road leads to luang prabang.
That should be the only 2 places in vv that's nearby i think
the old airport road should be the petrol station that area right?

the main road has more houses but the 1 inside has more syts

Quote:
So in Vientiane, many many girls to choose from, don't worry, your wechat will be flooded with people nearby that you need to block them, or else you gona be chatting with 5-10 new girls every single day. Good thing about wechat is that not only you will meet FLers, there are plenty of normal girls that love meeting up for a walk along mekong river or food and drinks. They meet out of curiosity and it is lovely spending time with them eventhough they have zero english knowledge. They use google translate to reply messages.

Anyway these are some pics of legit lao girls that I have fucked in Vientiane. I am not sharing, because if you go to Vientiane, basically you will see them or these qualities in wechat. They charge around 100usd, can nego way down to 60usd. they are actual to pic. If unsure, can always video call them, and in lao, payment is collected before service. They will drive to your place, and some of them are pretty rich! Can drive BMW or Benz and meetup, haha. If want to fuck in their car can also nego with them. =P

If you are looking for the highest quality of girls in terms of looks, then go for wechat, they are model like, nothing short, they have height, sharp facial features, super smooth milky skin, ivory white complexion, firm sexy boobs with perky tits.

The procedure of booking through wechat:

Once added,
Ask for service/price (Raw is off the menu, so you need to ask if you are interested, usually same price)
Videocall for validation
She will ask where u stay,
So send your location through the app(not printscreen, there is an option on wechat to send location)
Then she will ask room number
She will drive to your place and come to your room straight
Once she enter, is very silent because most of them can't speak a single english, some can speak basic.
She will show her palm which means money first.
Passed her the money, she strip and action starts.
Normally they are quite inexperience but love sex, so guide them.
And enjoy your time.
(It is the same in LP and Phonsavan)(VV there is almost no activity in wechat, but you can try tinder)

To be honest most can creampie their anal. (=
your quite adventurous and that little butt view looks so familiar

for me i dun have much luck with wechat n mostly i found is ladyboys using fake profiles.
there's also some like top card scam as well in laos so do take note of these.
for the safe bet just goto the ktv or local bar n chat and pick the girls
btw you got luck in samlo, zap or bor peng yang?
Old 17-04-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros, due to some work assignment, i will need to travel to Laos. I would be keen to get a local guide, if possible with vehicle for about 4 days. Get some work done and of course, happy times. Any bros resides or frequents Laos ? Pm me ! Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1