The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
ilikeoldchangke

Old 07-12-2015, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 19
Dumbasslor is one of the Best!Dumbasslor is one of the Best!Dumbasslor is one of the Best!
Re: My good friend's marriage

Bro iLock

U are 1 of the best writers around, still awaiting your update for the day! Keep up the good work!

J. aka Dumbasslor
Old 07-12-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbasslor View Post
Bro iLock

U are 1 of the best writers around, still awaiting your update for the day! Keep up the good work!

J. aka Dumbasslor
Yep, getting withdrawal symptoms alr even though the last update was less than a day ago
Old 07-12-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
DCosta19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More sexventures with Ella !!!!
Old 08-12-2015, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mongkokbitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reflexk View Post
Yep, getting withdrawal symptoms alr even though the last update was less than a day ago
Haha keep checking for updates?
Old 08-12-2015, 11:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!

checking this thread so many times everyday
Old 08-12-2015, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
pukipilot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevilone View Post
checking this thread so many times everyday
Super hot story, have to do that
Old 08-12-2015, 05:23 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

That was all I could remember myself blurting out before I totally blacked out.

When I jumped and scare myself awake a few hours later, it was coming to 5am Hungarian time.

The room lights were still on but Ella was nowhere to be seen.

I struggled like a walking dead to the bathroom and the stale smell of the toilet immediately helped me vomit remnants of liquid, whatever’s that’s left of the alcohol.

I spent a good 30 minutes in the shower to freshen up and to give the place a good wash, getting rid of the awful smell.

26th September 2010

Budapest

Monday

5.45am

I started packing up as we will be checking out that day.

When the doorbell rang at 6.30am, I saw Charlie and Don at the doorway.

Charlie looked tired and he did not beat about the bush, he wanted to talk.

To all of us, including Celeste and Ella.

Inside my mind I was sure by then news and gossips had spread like wild fire, to what extent though, I don’t know.

The commotions, the noise and a sobbing Don entering the hotel with Charlie, walking down the corridor.

God knows how many other tour members he passed by and how much explanation Charlie had to do.

Don did not date to look at me in the eye and he just started packing while Charlie were to wake up the girls.

I left Don in the room and I went after Charlie.

After 5 minutes of light knocking, Celeste opened the door.

Charlie requested that they get ready and the group of us have an early breakfast down at the lounge that day.

Celeste nodded and gave me a hug after Charlie moved out of her way.

Her hair was puffy and the sleep was still evident in her eyes but she still gave me a smile. When my nose caught the smell of a sleepy Celeste, I was riddled with guilt. Here she was, holding onto my tightly, probably thinks she was the luckiest girl in the world whereas just a few hours ago, I was fucking her good friend.

The room looked dark behind her and I was tempted to ask her about Ella when she volunteered the information.

Celeste : Ella’s still sleeping…. I’ll wake her up….

She turned and walked back to the room while I followed, commenting that Ella stank of alcohol when she went back to the room.

They had a short chat before they fell asleep.

I could see the budge of Ella’s body under the blanket. The very same body that I was violating hours ago. She laid still, facing away from us. It was a surreal sight, watching the rise and fall of her body.

Celeste went and shake Ella, calling for her to get changed.

Celeste : Charlie wants to talk to us…. Probably need to double his tips or something for being so troublesome. Haha…

No one laughed as Celeste went about her business, heading to the bathroom.

Ella stirred and kicked off her blanket.

The moment the blankets went off, my dick started to get harder.

It happened in the split of a second.

Ella was just wearing a white singlet with no bra and all she had on the bottom was a pair of black panty.

Ella’s eyes widened when she saw me in the room and she screamed.

Ella : Arghhh!!!!

Immediately the blanket went back up as she pulled it all the way to her chest.

Celeste came running out and Ella scolded her for not telling her I was in the room.

I could not believe my eyes.

Earlier on Ella was just dying to strip and fuck me, now she was whining about exposing her body to me.

I clenched my fists hard and bit down on my teeth.

The very notion of Ella acting all shy and embarrassed made me horny in a weird way.

Ella : Get out !.... why you come in without warning…..eeee earrrrrr…

A pillow flew towards me and I caught it ,Celeste took it from me and threw it back at Ella.

Celeste : Haiyah!... get dressed la. … quick…

Ella was glaring at me while trying to hide her body behind the blanket.

When Celeste’s back was turned, I caught Ella giving me a naughty smile before a wink followed.

My erection was pushing it’s way against my pants.

Her very reaction made me want to grab her on the spot, maybe even rip off her top.

She gave a loud ‘tsk’ and bent down her bed on the other side to reach for her pants, acting all irritated that I was in the room.

Her left hand held on tightly to the blanket, trying to flatten it behind her back as she bend over the edge of the bed.

When I saw her bring back up the same pants she raped me in, I had to take a few deep breathes to calm myself down.

Celeste was stuffing her things into her luggage as Ella got dressed.

Looking at Ella’s back view, it brought back vivid scenes from the night before. How her body moved and swayed itself in front of me.

The pleasures she had experienced at my expense.

If only I had the chance to do her again, I’ll make her squirm and beg me on her knees.

I was literally snapped out from my thoughts by a snap.

Yes a snap.

Ella was trying to put on a bra without taking off her top.

The black strapless bra went around Ella’s waist first, before she slowly adjusted them upwards and under her white top.

The first attempt at hooking them did not go as planned and the bra snapped, the elastic part of the bra protested, flailing angrily.

Ella calmly caught on to it and resumed her teasing.

Yes, I call it teasing.

Who the fuck would slowly put on a bra in front of a guy if not to tease him.

I didn’t want to look.

I really did not want to but I could not help it.

And I bet Ella knew I was looking.

There was no other way to explain her adjusting and pushing her breast in place while she took her time smoothing out her top against her black bra.

Seeing her adjust and fit her breast into the bra gave me this throbbing shiver in my pants.

The white top looked flimsy and comfortably translucent.

She would have been better off not wearing a top.

Ella stood up and took her towel, heading to the bathroom when Celeste called out to use it first.

Celeste : Wait.. wait… sorry…. I need to use it first…. Urgent ah….

Ella brushed her hair backwards, her left palm sweeping away a good portion of her fringes as she followed them back down her neck.

The moment the bathroom door closed, she leaned against the dresser and folded her arms.

She crossed her left leg over her right, balancing her feet via the tips of her toes and smiled at me.

I walked over harshly to Ella and whispered sharply at her.

James : What do you think you are doing !!

Ella shrugged her shoulders and played with the tip of her fringe.

James : Are you mad ?!

Ella : Are you guilty of something James ? … haha…

I hushed her down, regretting immediately I spoke with her so close to the bathroom.

The sound of the shower came up again and I grabbed Ella away to the other end of the room.

James : Stop doing this Ella….!... you’ve going to get me killed….

She gave me an innocent look, as if I had accused her of something she did not do.

Ella : Do what ? ….. this ?

She grabbed onto my erection without warning, squeezing them as I fought back a moan and stepped back.
Old 08-12-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Ella : Or this ? ….

Her hand went to my left nipple, managing to catch 2 flicks, sending electricity down my spine as I whispered harshly at her to stop as I took another 2 steps back.

Ella : Maybe this ? ….

Ella tried to unbuckle me but I manage to grab her hands.

I could feel the back of Celeste’s bed behind me and I never expected Ella to lean forward, forcing me to sit down with her hands in mine.

James : Ella !.... stop it.. !....we…

She straddled me on my lap and I panicked, instinctively turning to the bathroom.

Her arms went around my neck and I did what I could to untangle them, my desperate attempt only served to entertain and amuse Ella further.

James : Ella !...please…

She giggled as I stood up with her hanging onto me for an additional couple of seconds before she fell onto Celeste’s bed.

When I saw Ella trying to stand up, I backed away, my hand extended with my palms facing Ella.

Ella looked at the bathroom. The sound of the shower still going strong.

That was not just a normal look.

Something was off.

I could not tell if it was jealousy, or regret, but I know for sure it was not just a passing glance.

Ella : Do you love me James ? …..

She said it pretty loud, almost as if it’s a normal conversation.

My eyes widened and I made a face before throwing a mock punch in the air at Ella, asking her to keep it down.

It was almost a god’s gift I was able to get back with Celeste and we were barely starting off. I could not risk screwing this up again.

Ella closed the distance between us and I realised for the first time I was actually afraid of her.

Afraid of what she will do.

Ella : If Celeste was not in the picture…. Will…. You …. Give us a chance…. ?

Nothing could describe the panic I was feeling.

James : Ella, be sensible…. We…

I felt a jab to my stomach and Ella retorted with a sharp rebuttal.

Ella : Are you trying to say I’m not sensible ??

Her nostril flared and her eyes burned while I tried to calm her down.

James : Sorry… sorry… it’s my poor choice of words.

My eyes kept darting to the bathroom and I could no longer hear the shower.

James : Ella… please… let’s not do this….

Ella was not about to let me off that easily.

She plastered her body against mine even though I put my hands up into the air, refusing to fall for her trap.

James : Ella !!.. Celeste is coming out soon!.... please…

Ella’s finger flicked my erection again through my pants, perhaps it was sheer luck, her forceful brush sent the right amount of pressure and pleasure right on the tip of my pee hole and I shook, my knees weakening at the joints.

Ella : Answer my question James….

I heard the hair dryer blast off in the bathroom when Ella got down on her knees.

Instinctively I held onto my pants, there was no way shew as taking them off, but Ella was not going for my buckle or buttons.

She just started kissing me on my groin, her tongue licking on my pants, slowly but surely wetting them, coating it with a generous amount of her saliva.

I felt like squeezing her on her neck.

I grabbed onto Ella, pulling her to her feet in a fluid motion. She did not resist and allowed me to do what I wanted.

I threw her onto her own bed , pinning her hands down beside her on the soft mattress.

James : Ella…. Please…. We can’t do this….

The sound of the hair dryer stopped as Ella’s gaze pierced through me.

I quickly let go of my hands and straightened myself.

It suddenly dawned on me how much trouble I was in.

Don’s appearance fucked everything up for me.

If only he hadn’t appeared, Ella would have happily kept her way from me and Celeste.

Don’s actions indirectly stirred up old feelings and emotions.

The realisation of her being in a shitty marriage to a sick man like Don was made worse when Ella watched on helplessly at me and Celeste.

Which woman would like that feeling ?

It’s like an excruciating itch you cannot seem to scratch

I wondered how many times it crossed Ella’s mind how different her life would be if she had been with me instead of Don.

I’m not saying I’m a good person , but I’m definitely not as bad as Don in making decisions.

Ella’s chest rose as she took a deep breath before getting back on her feet.

She made a face at me, scrunching up her mouth, nose and cheeks at the same time before brushing past me.

Celeste : Ok I’m done….

I helped Celeste with her packing while Ella got ready.

Right when I heard the hair dryer come on for Ella, I told Celeste I would wait for them downstairs.

7.30am

Don and Charlie was already in the lounge having breakfast when I got down.

I took my seat across Charlie and was halfway through my coffee when Celeste and Ella joined me.

We had a 6 person seat on a rectangle table. It’s obvious Charlie had chosen that particular table.

It’s located right at the end of the restaurant where no one sits.

It’s too far away from the buffet spread and they usually close that section.

Charlie sat in the middle, Don on his right and Ella on his left.

Celeste sat opposite Ella.

When the girls settled down with their food, Charlie started by clearing his throat.

Charlie : Ok …..i’m just going to be straight forward here…

Charlie : I’m getting a lot of feedback from the rest of the members.

He went on to tell us that our group is making the rest of them feel very uncomfortable. What was he supposed to tell them when a couple of the members saw him staggering back to the room while Don was crying his heart out ?

Charlie : The guys opposite your room said you guys were screaming at each other for a while………Another one saw Ella running out of the hotel into the cold. …. 1 more saw you and Celeste running back from the pharmacy.

Charlie went on to say that he had spoken to all the different groups in the tour, Don borrowed money from almost all of them.

A few dollars here, another few dollars there.

Charlie : People paid a lot of money to come for a holiday. … and everyone is looking to enjoy themselves and have a good time….but….you…you all ah….. haizzz….
Old 08-12-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster (A)

He spread his hands palms up at the table.

Charlie : So now how ? …. You tell me…

Don was looking down at his plate.

Celeste’s hands reached for mine under the table and we held hands.

Ella was staring at her coffee and no one spoke.

I decided to break the silence.

James : One thing at a time…. Charlie, can I trouble you to find out how much was borrowed from each member ? We’ll pay that back first…

He nodded his head in agreement.

James : and….ermm….

Don suddenly decides to speak up just when I thought there was a spark of hope in not spoiling the trip for everyone.

Don : The rest is between me and my wife…we’ll sort it out…

Almost immediately Ella replied.

Ella : What the fuck did you just say ?

Everyone was taken aback by that and just kept quiet, only Don spoke.

Don : If only you would listen…!!!... what is so hard about ….

Ella slammed her spoon onto the table and glared at Don.

Ella : You!.... came into my room while I was in the shower….!!

Charlie’s eyes widened and turned over to Don.

Ella : You fucking tried to come into the bathroom.!... and….

Before anyone of us could react Don had the cheek to replied that he has seen everything before.

Don : What is the problem ?

Ella looked like she was about to explode. Her face flushed red and tears was welling up in her eyes.

Charlie looked uncomfortable.

James : What the fuck was that Don ? … what were you thinking ?

Don : It’s just.. the shower, no …big deal….

He stuttered a little as he spoke, slowly losing the initial confidence he had.

Ella : oh the shower…. The shower….

Ella turned to Charlie, grabbing him by his arm so he would look at her.

Ella : ask him what he did after I came out…. Ask him.!!!!!

Charlie looked over to me for help.

I turned to Ella .

James : What did he do….

Ella jabbed a finger at Don.

Ella : He refused to let me get dressed…..!...

She went on to say that Don had tried to snatch her towel away several times including the clothes she was holding on to.

Don had grabbed onto Ella’s hands and as she fought to get loose, her towel fell off and she was freezing naked in the room.

She tried to run but Don kept blocking the exit.

They started screaming at each other when Don started taking his clothes off, saying that once they start a family, everything would go back to the way it was.

Charlie looked like he was going to perspire while I could feel an erection coming.

Ella : He pinned me down on the bed….and…..he… he tried to penetrate me…..i kicked him several times….. He fucking slept with a PRC slut….!!!!... now he wants to…. To….

With her voice cracking, Ella blurted out that Don tried to tie her hands up despite her screaming away.

Ella : He……my hands were coiled up… with the… belt from the bathrobe….

She sniffed and shuddered as she described how Don was trying to spread her legs from behind.

She broke free for a moment and pleaded with Don to stop.

In order to pacify him, she stopped fighting.

Ella : I let him played with my breast….. his filthy fingers violated me while I stood there helpless….. no one even bothered to check why there was screams from my room….

Ella : Do you know how that feels ?!!! .

She yanked onto Charlie, staring right into his face.

Ella : He was pinching and squeezing my nipples!..... the…. The same time he was restraining my hands….

Ella : I begged for him to stop for a moment but he did not believe me…. He wanted to tie me up……

She managed to break her hands free while Don was looking for something to tie up her legs…

In that split second, she managed to grab her top and pants before dashing into the shower, locking herself in.

After she got dressed, she came out swinging her razor at Don before finding and opening to go for the door.

Ella : He grabbed the razor away before I could open the door……

With a body shaking breath, she added.

Ella :Then….. then…. He…. He tried to pull down my pants again….

That was all Ella manage to get to before she started crying.

Celeste was shocked beyond words and she started crying too.

Don stood up and walked away in a huff without a word.

Charlie stared at me with his mouth opened, his eyes almost popping out of their sockets.

I sat unmoving in my seat, my erection almost bursting my pants at the seams.

For a good 30 seconds, no one moved.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see a few group members staring over at our table.

Charlie : ERnnnnrrr…..let me… let me digest this for a bit…..

When he stood up, I could see a raging erection as he tried to move himself out of the seat, walking with a little difficulty.

Celeste blew her nose into her napkin and excused herself, walking to the bathroom by the lobby.

When only Ella and I were left on the table, I watched in amazement as Ella dried her tears and composed herself almost instantly before tucking into her food.

She spread butter onto her toast and added.

Ella : can you pass the sugar ?

Old 08-12-2015, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Wah. What an update.
Old 08-12-2015, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post

When only Ella and I were left on the table, I watched in amazement as Ella dried her tears and composed herself almost instantly before tucking into her food.

She spread butter onto her toast and added.

Ella : can you pass the sugar ?

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
Old 08-12-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!

wah...Ella is getting scary!
Old 08-12-2015, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 20
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Always love your updates. The twists in each update makes the mind wonder what the hell is happening. Great job bro!

"I once knew a woman who offered her honor
So I honored her offer
And all night long I was on her and off her." ~ Anon
Old 09-12-2015, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Thanks for the great update.
Old 09-12-2015, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
iJiByeHacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would there be a 3some with Ella and Celeste?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1