The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2013, 06:14 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
ultraeqd1987 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Throat/Mouth cancer from Cunnilingus (painting)

Just so you all know, Cunnilingus (painting) can cause throat/mouth cancer in the painter (man or woman). Apparently there is some scientific basis in this.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2013/...ral-sex-cancer

A note though, Michael Douglas is also a notorious boozer and smoker. Smoking and booze increases your risk in contracting cancer from other sources (apart from the carcinogen effects of smoking/alcohol). His cancer was biopsied to be from HPV (STD related) though.

Well just another reason that we will soon get a full body condom...

Seriously though, unprotected oral sex (fellatio and cunnilingus) is just as liable to transmit STDs as unprotected vaginal/anal sex. Oh bah....

PS: addition fact checking -
http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datab...x-cancer-facts
The risk is there especially if you're a smoker/boozer.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 11
sniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Throat/Mouth cancer from Cunnilingus (painting)

I'd take Micheal Douglas opinion with a sea load of salt.

Someone who is a heavy smoker and drinker and also comes from a family who are ALL smokers and drinkers and drug users who now blame sex as the problem is like an obese person who blames CNY tarts for being fat.
http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2...e-for-clients/
Old 05-06-2013, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 12
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

now he say he never said that
Old 06-06-2013, 08:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute

Scary....Didnt know the impact is so huge
Old 06-06-2013, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

The vaccines Gardasil and Cervarix are administered with the intent to immunize against HPV. Take a look at this Google search and we will notice that its a money spinner.

It isn't clear which strain of HPV are supposedly causing throat cancer but according to this link, it says "The strains linked to cancer of the throat and pharynx typically infect the female genital area and are spread through cunnilingus."

This link tells you "Most infections with high-risk HPVs do not cause cancer. Many HPV infections go away on their own within 1 to 2 years. However, infections that last for many years increase a person’s risk of developing cancer." It isn't as deadly as touted to be. In fact, it would seem the cure is worse than the poison. Looking at this Google return, it appears Gardasil has been deemed dangerous and in fact have killed several women given the vaccine.

What am trying to say after constructing the above is that its all scaremongering with the intent for Merck to profit from increased sales! Johns Hopkins Medicine spells out that "It is estimated that 20 million people in the U.S. currently have HPV infection. One in 49 people will get a new HPV infection each year. HPV infection is very common. Most sexually active people have had an HPV infection at some point in their lives, although many never know they were infected." It isn't that big a deal!

Very soon HPV vaccines will be promoted to all that are 'sexually active', not just women. Like many drugs out there, for instance statin, it does more harm than help you. There is alot of information out there, educate yourself and not be frightened by headlines such as this Michael Douglas story. Merck may even have paid him to say that! But I need to emphasize that one should still not go all out licking all the cracks and crevices with wild abandon... exercise caution when deemed necessary.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

It who/which pussy you lick, wife,GF & FB save but working lady ONS ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1