The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-10-2020, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: jalan kayu

Checked out I spa earlier, it's purely only for massage and nothing else.
Don't say I no give warning.
Old 01-11-2020, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 11
c131v13nt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendation SYT for I Spa? Not really looking for extra. Sometimes juat wanted a normal massage only.

Appreciate any bros recommendation, TIA!
Old 01-11-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 11
babel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by c131v13nt View Post
Any recommendation SYT for I Spa? Not really looking for extra. Sometimes juat wanted a normal massage only.

Appreciate any bros recommendation, TIA!
for a good massage can try Jessica, quite SYT but shy and conservative. her ear digging is very good!
Old 01-11-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
shiroinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Question bros... Is there a way to see the MLs working at each shop? I check H FB pages, and H never really advertise their MLs... Thanks...
Old 02-11-2020, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
boya098 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure of the spa you all are referring to. but i went to one of it.

Served by a viet lady. all i could say is we were both enjoying each others time and had some limited fun. i dont remember how was the massage but woke up the next day with an ache on my arm😉
Old 06-11-2020, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by boya098 View Post
Not sure of the spa you all are referring to. but i went to one of it.

Served by a viet lady. all i could say is we were both enjoying each others time and had some limited fun. i dont remember how was the massage but woke up the next day with an ache on my arm😉
Can hint which letter spa? I, H or S?
Old 06-11-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtynine View Post
Can hint which letter spa? I, H or S?
if u want some fun, try H ba. they offers the best among the stretch.
Old 09-11-2020, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
power129 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows where Eva from H is now can kindly PM? Thanks
Old 09-11-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxquerader View Post
V poor receptionist in this shop. I have heard similar thing happening to my friend as well, allowing extension of customer and then pushing back by another hour when already reaching
Are u refering to H spa? or s?
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 09-11-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Any bros have good intros? Will be travelling nearby there tomorrow. Planning to make a visit
Old 10-11-2020, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 16
cuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to all

Just realised there is a male masseuse in I spa, what is up with that. One of the best long timer A****a no longer working and went back china. She was the gem there. Tried several others like j**y, h**e and s****a but none can match her. The mls are pretty young though for those who havent try b4.
Old 10-11-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lacercrim123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDylan View Post
Any bros have good intros? Will be travelling nearby there tomorrow. Planning to make a visit
I've been to all 3 before la but I and H was last year so i barely remb, went to S few times with kakis, all quite 3 times satisfied. but disclaimer hor, one man meat is one man poison
Old 10-11-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDylan View Post
Visited to all 3 before as well. Went to H spa first, seems to be clean. Unsatisfied, I went to I spa instead. Left a happy man.

Following week went to S spa. Weird thing is that most of the shower is shared between 2 massage rooms. Me and my itchy hand opened the other end of the showering door and saw the ML back stepping the other customer. (Luckily didnt open at a more inappropriate timing). But overall I prefer S spa along that stretch. Have visited them 4 times ever since.

But like what bro lacercrim 123 said "one man meat is one man poison"

Cheers!
Old 11-11-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
Visited to all 3 before as well. Went to H spa first, seems to be clean. Unsatisfied, I went to I spa instead. Left a happy man.

Following week went to S spa. Weird thing is that most of the shower is shared between 2 massage rooms. Me and my itchy hand opened the other end of the showering door and saw the ML back stepping the other customer. (Luckily didnt open at a more inappropriate timing). But overall I prefer S spa along that stretch. Have visited them 4 times ever since.

But like what bro lacercrim 123 said "one man meat is one man poison"

Cheers!
maybe you remember wrongly, H is the one with special, I does not.
some bro above also mentioned "warning I is Clean"

personally tried H a couple of times, caused to me S has nothing to my liking, and actually H has girls whom pic is actually not featured in their FB
Old 11-11-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
maybe you remember wrongly, H is the one with special, I does not.
some bro above also mentioned "warning I is Clean"

personally tried H a couple of times, caused to me S has nothing to my liking, and actually H has girls whom pic is actually not featured in their FB
I is the one with basement rooms and look quite atas right? H got girls thats not featured? Hmm.. sounds exciting haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread