The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
ocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hi, my name is Josephina

"Come, we have to talk..." How I wish I can tell my husband the same what I am about to reveal to you.

Ever since I was young, I have been raised up as proper young lady. I did well in my studies, and now I am working for a very powerful "company." I married a successful CEO. And we became the typical powerful couple with 3 kids. But just like the saying, every family has its problems. Through our inter-winding connections, we have endless money coming in. But there is no love nor passion, I know that he is gay and he has a fetish for young handsome malay boys of the regional airline. Me... I actually have a different urge.

Even since my secondary school days after I reached puberty, as I travel in my air conditioned private car to my prestigious school, I would get excited for no reason as I watch the dark skinned hard labor workers toiling on the side of the road. I would feel hot flashed on my head as I can imagine how they must be so sweaty, paving road or hacking at the cement. Their feet must smell like the prata they eat, rotten for 10 days, in that yellow construction boot.

Thats right, I always want to be fucked hard by a dirty smelly hard working man. I hate trying to have sex with that 4 eyed limping husband of mine, who probably despise me the same way.

Time for dinner.
Old 24-10-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
dragonwong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hi, my name is Josephina

Support support
Old 25-10-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow. Seems like an interesting story. Waiting for more.
Old 25-10-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaa, i guess PCK in yellow boots will attract u.
Morever, he is so funny & witty.
Old 25-10-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 9
asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!

Are u Josephina or are u telling story as Josephina?
Old 25-10-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Josephina, carry on.
I can intro you to many Bangla workers.
Old 25-10-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
yamatomo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Hahaa, i guess PCK in yellow boots will attract u.
Morever, he is so funny & witty.
Haha don't pray pray ok
Old 25-10-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
ocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

As I aged, married, and had 3 kids, I never had the chance to explore my inhibition. I buried it, at least tried to, with hard work and rational reasoning. Sometimes at night as I secretly finger myself under the blanket in my spacious but lonely room, I would imagine that a dark figure suddenly jump in from my window. He escaped from the near by dormitory, and bypassed my personal security. In desperate need of money, not only he took all the loose change on my desk, and rapped me afterwards.

I worked so hard through out my life, I am pretty much in the position 一人之下,萬人之上. Money comes in like water but no happiness. I cannot openly indulge in any luxury goods such as Burkin or Jimmy Choo. I have a "set uniform" according to company policy, such as a casio G shock, white nike, and white pants (wink wink). Even though my divulged monthly salary is what some people make in a year, I can only maintain an image like I am a common folk just like everyone else. What a joke, yet many fools still believe it...

The first time I lost control was after I had a fight with him. We were already at the point that we would care less what each of us is doing, much less to argue about it. But for "company image" we have to keep a happy marriage visage. Besides, too much business interconnections. If we even bother to have an argument, it was usually about the kids. Few people know the secret in this big mansion behind the heavy door. The secretary and security may heard a few shouts and screams under the crack of the door. Or maybe the helpers, whey they have to clean up the broken glass or pieces afterwards.

I summoned my secretary in my wing of the mansion. I turned so that she cannot see the developing bruise on the side of my face. Still composed,

"Please have uncle yong prepare my car. He can go home after. I will drive myself."

"Yes maam, would you like Mr Toh (personal security) to go with you or follow one car behind?"

"NO! I want to go alone. Just have Mr Toh on standby if I need anything, Ill call"

After she left, I changed into my commoners uniform. With my short hair, sun glasses, and sun shade visor hat, nobody would be able to tell who I am. I look like just any other chinese aunty. As I look at myself in the mirror, even though, I am in the 50's, I do not have a big tummy or butt like a lot of aunties in my age. I think I can still pass off as in my 40's. I do not have big boobs, but I am slim with long legs. If I have some killer heels on, I am still a sexy beast. I know some old ang-mo bastards, still try to bio me at stately banquets

Time for lunch
Old 25-10-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Hahaha this is good. Waiting for small space adventures...
Old 25-10-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
desireccw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The way u described urself makes any man desire to up u
Old 25-10-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 13
guygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud of

TS this is a fictional or real life episode you narative as a 3rd party view?
I thought you were a GUY as your initial start up postings shows that you are a guy?
Paiseh, not to expose you, just that many was confused thought you are a SHE...

Anyway thumbs up for the nice sharing, keep it up

Last edited by guygaga; 25-10-2020 at 02:50 PM.
Old 25-10-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Old 25-10-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendomy8282 View Post
If this story is about Josephine , the readership definitely hit above the roof.
We would love to hear that famous quote "U need just a small space to have sex ...."
I guess this phrase is proven cos massage bed is very small to accomidate 2 persons engaging kumasutra......
Old 25-10-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 9
asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!

why do u always have to post before a meal
Old 25-10-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
albertos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
If this story is about Josephine , the readership definitely hit above the roof.
We would love to hear that famous quote "U need just a small space to have sex ...."
I guess this phrase is proven cos massage bed is very small to accomidate 2 persons engaging kumasutra......
Someone should write a story about her, and her hubby too. Sure many things in the dark
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1