The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Qwertys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fate or Destiny - Part 1

Very well written TS, please keep going...
Old 25-10-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

wow the readership for this one don't seemed too positive.

I'll just post the rest of it and complete it as soon as possible then.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 25-10-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
HeadLanguage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love reading your stories TS, always have juicy parts
Old 25-10-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 25-10-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
iKiaTioZap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story here, support for more updates..
Old 25-10-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
WattEnergy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying this story so far, looking forward to more updates
Old 25-10-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Wednesday

The sky had brightened when I woke up the next morning.

She was no longer sleeping beside me but was also not in the bridge. Outside the window, the rain was still heavy and there was no reason for her to go outside. She should still be somewhere in the deckhouse, perhaps she was in the galley and searching for the appropriate food for our breakfast.

I headed to the stairs. Just when I stepped into the landing area at top of the stairwell, I froze when I heard her voice.

She was not singing or talking to herself. It was the unmistakable sound of a woman who was engaged in a sexual activity.

Jamie: ern.... ern...... ern.....

Her moans were soft and gentle but I was still able to hear her them. Immediately, I felt my blood rushing down to my groin and I stood there like a statue for a minute not knowing what to do.

Although I was truthful to her yesterday but after all, I was still a man. Her moans were like Sirens that were drawing me to them and I made my decision. I wanted to find out what she was doing. I NEEDED to see what she was doing.

With some difficulty, I suppressed my growing excitement and slowly descended the stairs, making sure not to create any noise or it would alert her that I was awake.

My heart pounded faster with each rung I overcame. Step by step, I made my way down and fortunately, I arrived at the bottom silently.

At the bottom of the stairs, I was able to look straight into the kitchen and she was not there. When I sneaked my head out into the short corridor and looked towards the door where the main entrance was, I noticed that the toilet door remained open and her moans were definitely emitting out from within the toilet.

Jamie: ern...... ern.....

I could hear her clearly now.

Ever since the incident with the cockroach yesterday, she had always told me when she was about to use the toilet. She said that she was going to leave the door open so that if she encountered any cockroaches, she could escape easily from the tiny space and warned me not to peep. So, it was not surprising that she had left the toilet door opened and furthermore, she must have thought that I was still sleeping.

However, I was surprised that she was even masturbating in our situation. I had read before that some people relieved their stress this way and perhaps, she was one of them. She must have been more badly stress up by our precarious situation than I knew or maybe she was turned on when she saw the tent in my berms last night, I would not know.

Jamie: errnnn...... errrnnn.....

Her moans seemed to have increased in their yearning but I had no plans to dash inside the toilet and try my luck with her since I was almost sure that she would reject my advances. Had I forced myself on her, then that would be rape. Although we were all alone on this vessel and I would not know if we would ever get back to land again but I did not want to take the chance to be jailed if we ever did.

Even if I dashed in and did not do anything to her, she would be frightened of me and shy away. Our chances of survival depended on us cooperating together and I was not prepared to take this risk just because I allowed my small head to take over my big.

Peeping at her without her knowledge and quietly observing her in her most private moments, was all I wanted and there was only 1 way to do it.

I lowered my tummy onto the floor and did a leopard crawl to the entrance of the toilet quietly. I kept my head as low to the ground as possible and hoped that I was inconspicuous. Since, she would be occupied with herself, there was a high chance that she would not take notice of me at the corner of the entrance.

Once I was in position, I peeped into the toilet and was not disappointed.

She was completely naked, sitting on the cover of the toilet bowl. Her feet were planted flat on the wall directly in front of her. One of her hands were kneading her breasts and teasing her nipples while the other was between her legs.

Although her leg was blocking my view of her pussy but I was astonished to see from the side, underneath her thighs, the object that she was holding between her legs. It was a cucumber and it appeared that she was using it like a dildo. From my perspective, I was only able to see the shortening and lengthening of the cucumber as she continued to maneuver it and a squishy sound was evident. I did not need to be a genius to deduce that she was fucking herself with it.

I almost ejaculated in my berms there and then.

While the hand at the bottom remained busy, she grabbed one of her breasts and pushed it towards her mouth. I watched in amazement as she started licking her own nipples.

Jamie: slurrrpppp...... errnnn.....slurrrpppp..... errrnnnnnn......

Within mere seconds, her head tilted backwards and closed her eyes. She released her breasts and covered her mouth so that her moans would be muffled. At the same time, the speed of the cucumber increased down at her base.

I knew she was to reach her climax when an idea came into my mind.

Immediately, I retreated and ran all the way up the stairs as quickly and as silently as I could. Once I was back at the top, I ruffled my hair and made my way down again, noisily this time, and calling out her name loudly.

I had to make sure that she could hear me.

Me: Jamie! Where are you?!...... Jamie!

As I continued to descend, I heard a flurry of noises coming out from the toilet. Shortly, the sound of water from the shower could be heard clearly.

I continued to call her name loudly until I arrived at the entrance of the toilet and looked in bashfully.

She was now standing in the shower area with her back facing me and her naked butt in plain view.

Me: oppsss..... sorry.....

I quickly turned my head away but continued to stand by the door.

Me: I didn't know you were showering.....

She cleared her throat before replying me loudly.

Jamie: ahem..... it's ok.....

I already knew the answer but I wanted to hear it from her.

Me: Why didn't you wake me up? I thought you disappeared... you made me worried for a moment.....

Jamie: erm.... I tried to but you continued to sleep.....

Me: oh.... I see.... I guess you have not eaten?.....

Jamie: ermmm.... no.....

Me: ok..... I'll grabbed some breakfast then..... see you upstairs.....

While I was in the galley collecting the food items, she remained standing there with her back facing me. Once I was done, I returned to the bridge, smiling to myself.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 25-10-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

It was a good 15 mins before she came up. There was only a bottle of shower foam in the toilet but there was no shampoo or conditioner. Thus, there was no reason for her to take so long. I suspected that she was giving ample time for her body to calm down.

She was just wearing her shorts and was holding the windbreaker in front of her body as she entered. Her hair was dripping and there were still droplets of water all over her body. Since her initial intention was not to bathe and therefore, had not brought her torn T-shirt along.

Without speaking, she went over to the chair at the corner, dropped the windbreaker on it and with her back to me, she started to wipe her topless body with the T-shirt.

I was surprised as I thought she would bring it downstairs to dry herself and decided to tease her.

Me: but why are you changing here?....

Jamie: hmmm..... Firstly, I don't want to take the chance to encounter any of those nasty creatures..... moreover, you said you are not a pervert.... but if you are going to turn into one, then I would suggest you to live downstairs instead because I will not feel safe.....

Me: Aren't you afraid that this would be too much for me to handle?

Jamie: Let's make this clear.... I am definitely NOT trying to tempt you..... and secondly, if you wanted to do anything to me, you would have done it any time yesterday...... so I trust you and I am thankful for respecting me.....

She completed toweling herself and donned my T-shirt. It was still a little damp but apparently she preferred it compared to the windbreaker.

As we sat down and started to eat our breakfast, I decided to stare bashfully at her breasts even though it was no longer transparent. I was hoping that since I interrupted her halfway and now that I was staring at her breasts, I might have an opportunity with her. However, she showed no reactions.

5mins later, I stood up.

Me: Ok..... I'm done.... I going to investigate the remaining containers now..... wait here for me ok?

Jamie: now?? It's still raining heavily......

Me: yes.... but look at those cables.....

I pointed to the cables hanging from the mast.

Me: See, they are not moving.... so the wind is not strong now......

She got up to her feet as well.

Jamie: Ok.... let's go.....

Me: wait..... hang on.....

I scowled at her.

Me: It's dangerous out there......

Jamie: At least if anything happens to you, I'll be able to help.....

I could not think of anything to stop her and came up with a random excuse.

Me: but your shirt had just dried...... it'll get wet again.

Without speaking, she turned around and took off her T-shirt before wearing back the windbreaker.

Jamie: ok.... problem settled.... let's go....

Just as I expected, the wind was just a whisper but it was still raining, though less heavily. Once I opened the exit door, we started to jog briskly towards the bow of the ship.

Before we explored the containers, I wanted to check if I could see if the ship was taking in more waters and how securely it was moored to the rocks.

Jamie: what are you doing?

Me: I need to check if there is any possibility of the ship sinking......

She nodded and we went to the edge of the gunwale at the stem of the ship. Holding onto the foremast, I peered down the side of the hull. There were 2 very large rocks on either side of the ship, holding it firmly in place. No wonder that the ship did not even moved when the sea was that choppy yesterday.

Unless something drastic happened, our vessel did not look like there was any chance sinking any time soon. At least that was one problem off my mind.

By then, the wind had started to pick up a little again and the rain was getting heavier.

Jamie: how is it? Are we in danger?

Me: thankfully.... no.....

Jamie: ok..... good..... let's quickly try the containers.... the rain is getting heavier.....

3 of the containers had padlocks on them and we went to the one that did not. I opened one of the doors and looked in.

There were only boxes of household appliances such as fridges, washing machines, ovens and all other sort of electronic stuffs which were useless to us.

Jamie: These can't help us, can they?

I did not reply her as an idea had floated into my mind.

Suddenly from the corner of my eyes, a movement to my right caught my eyes. The door of the container that I had just opened, was swinging towards us. A strong gust of wind must have pushed it and just by looking at the velocity it was moving, there was no way for me to stop the heavy door.

She was still peering into the interior and was totally unaware of the danger.

There was no time for me to call out to her. Instinctively, I reached forward, with my arms around the front of her body and pulled her to safety. It was not a moment too soon as the door slammed shut against the container.

*BANG!*

The sound from the impact stunned us even further as we realized what could have happened to her if she was caught between the doors.

The rain had started to pour heavily and my heart was still pounding when I asked her shakily.

Me: Are you ok?

She appeared to be badly shocked at how close she was from getting badly injured and started to stutter.

Jamie: ye.....yess...... but.....but can....can you remove your hand now?

Earlier, when I reached out to drag her away from danger, somehow her windbreaker must have been displaced and my hand had landed directly onto one of her naked breasts. Due to the frantic situation, I had not realized anything until she spoke about it now.

Immediately, I released her and she quickly took a step away from me.

Me: sorry....sorry....... that's was not my intention.....

Her face had turned red from embarrassment as she replied me awkwardly.

Jamie: thanks for saving me......

I raised my hands into the air to proclaim my innocence.

Me: I swear that it's not on purpose.... it's really an accident.....

She did not look at me and pointed to the sky.

Jamie: the weather.... it's getting worse again.... let's head back....

She went off first while I quickly secured the door before following her.

Old 26-10-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
albertos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro TS, hope something sexual going to happen to them soon
Old 26-10-2020, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
E991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story. Camping for update!
Old 26-10-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gaipauchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So far so good
Waiting for more...
Old 26-10-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
BriyaniHouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates too!
Old 26-10-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

I like this story, share more updates bro.
Old 26-10-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Camping to support TS...

Cheers
Old 27-10-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Back in the structure, she did not speak and headed straight for the stairs.

Me: I'll come up later.....

She nodded silently and walk up the stairs. I left the main entrance door opened and gazed out into the rain.

I wanted to leave her alone for a while since I had unwittingly molested her. Furthermore, I also needed some time to re-group my thoughts and did not want her to distract me.

I started to think about the idea that I had.

Although there were only household items in the 2nd container, I had also saw some ropes in it yesterday. Maybe I could even find a hammer or some other tools.

In this last container, it had only electrical appliances but there were also wooden pallets underneath the boxes.

If I was able to remove the pallets, I could bind them together with the ropes to form a raft. The only thing left was to think of what to use as paddles. Perhaps there was something in the furniture container I could use.

As I tried to recall about what the were the items in that container, Jamie drifted back into my mind.

Ever since the time she had shouted for help yesterday, I had started to get interested in her but so far she seemed to be totally disinterested in me.

This morning, I had purposely not allowed her to get to orgasm this morning so that I could observe how much sexual tension she had in her. Based on the short experiment I conducted during lunch seemed to point to the fact that there was no pent up needs in her.

Grabbing her breasts was not something that I had intended to do and I wondered if she would start to distant herself away from me after this.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts. I was getting my priorities wrong. I needed to find a way to get us off the ship was the most important at this moment. I needed to remain focus to increase our chances of survival.

On a moment of impulse, even though it was still raining heavily and windy, I ran out into the open again, towards the container that held the furniture.

I made sure that the door was opened fully so that it would not slam on me before going in. Once inside, I started to rummage through the stacks of furniture. There were armchairs, stools, rattan stuffs, shelfs and lots of other items but nothing seemed to be practical enough to be used as an oar. Of course, I could use one of the planks from the pallets but most of them had splinters and would not be the best option as it would not be comfortable on my hands.

I was able to give up when I saw a couple of folding chairs. Although they were cumbersome, they were the best suited for my cause.

As I started to pull them out from their hiding place, Jamie spoke.

Jamie: What are you doing?!

I jumped in fright.

Me: Why are you here?!

Jamie: I should be the one to ask you this!

She sounded annoyed.

Me: Here.... take this first.... I'll explain once we are back inside......

I handed her both the chairs.

Me: Bring them back first.... I'll close the door and come straight back.....

When I entered the sheltered area, she was waiting for me. She had placed the chairs against the walls and her hands were on her hips.

Jamie: So, tell me..... Did you just go get the chairs so that you can have something to sit on while you hide downstairs?!

She was angry.

Me: no.....I....

Jamie: Then tell me..... why did you head out by yourself? Aren't we supposed to look out for each other? What happens if..... is something happens to you..... then.... then......... *sob*..... *sob*....

She did not complete her sentence and suddenly started crying. Tears started to flow down her cheeks.

Me: hey.... don't cry.... I'm safe right?

Jamie: if something happens to you, I be here all alone..... and I won't know what to do and I'll be scared...... *sob*....*sob*.....

Me: errmm.... I won't leave you here alone.... nothing happened to me right?

Jamie: but what if something happens?....... *sob*.... *sob*.....

Me: ok.... ok.... I'm sorry.... it's my fault..... I'll let you know if I am going out again.

I went forward to comfort her. As I hugged her, she returned my hug and placed her head onto my chest as she cried. Even with the windbreakers between us, I could feel her breasts pressing against my body but I tried not to think about that in the meantime.

A few minute later, she back from me.

Jamie: *sniff*..... so.... what are the chairs for?

Me: let's go up first...... we are both drenched.... I'll make some hot coffee for us and I'll tell you.....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1