The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 25-10-2020, 03:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Firmino scores with rebound off keeper!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 1 Half time score
Old 25-10-2020, 04:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I feel we should take out Firmino. Shift Jota to the left, Salah in the middle with Mane to the right. Bring on a proper midfielder. Jota as a midfielder is fading in the 2nd half.
Old 25-10-2020, 04:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo! Jota is definitely better in our front 3 than being a midfielder. And the only way to get out of this VAR shit is to stop complaining and score enough to create a buffer for VAR decisions against us.
Old 25-10-2020, 04:25 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Salah denied goal due to VAR offside call.

Jota scores with a header few mins later to make it 2-1
Old 25-10-2020, 04:55 AM
Samster

Full time score Liverpool 2 - Sheffield United 1

3 points in the bag is all that is needed while others (MC, MU, CFC) have lost 2 points

Last edited by francined69; 25-10-2020 at 12:45 PM.
Old 25-10-2020, 06:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 25-10-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Woohoo! Jota is definitely better in our front 3 than being a midfielder. And the only way to get out of this VAR shit is to stop complaining and score enough to create a buffer for VAR decisions against us.
agree, Jota is better in front rather than in midfield.

VAR can deny us decision but we have to create our own chances.

missing the left foot of Salah which was so deadly in his 1st 2 seasons.
Old 25-10-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Liverpool must officially question the PL and FA on recent decisions.
Man United pulled down Chelsea in the box and no penalty while we fouled outside the box and it is a penalty.
This is a bloody disgrace.
Old 25-10-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Liverpool must officially question the PL and FA on recent decisions.
Man United pulled down Chelsea in the box and no penalty while we fouled outside the box and it is a penalty.
This is a bloody disgrace.
@the end of the day, VAR is still manned by a human being behind the screen. Decisions made will still be subjected to his emotions n sentiments.
Till now, VAR is not helping the game @all... Even the slightest of foul has become a penalty n a serious foul can be overlooked.
Old 25-10-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

3 points is always what matters but with the schedule this year it'll be important to just get those wins like last night's one. Our mentality monsters are back

Good start but the 'penalty' knocked the stuffing out of us. Good recovery. Great to see Ali back in goal. Without sounding like a conspiracy theorist, I don't think the Premier League want us to walk the league this year

Also we really need Joel back soon to add height to the back line in these types of games, far too many aerial duels were lost .

Anyways still a happy weekend with City, United & Chelsea dropping points, not forgetting Villa as well. Icing on the cake would be for the Saints to do us a favour later tonight.

Now all we need are the likes of Matip and Thiago to return and remain fit and healthy together with the rest of our squad.
Old 25-10-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=francined69;20287248]i'm not a jerseys, badges, medals collector but the recent wins have gained my interest.

and looking at the variations that Nike is coming out with (some limited editions), they are out to recoup their investment in LFC knowing the LFC fan base is tremendous globally.

[/QUTE]

Thanks for the photos

Still think the red home jersey and the black away jersey are the coolest though. I also like the home tracksuit top.

BTW do you have any idea what the rough cost would be for the jersey plus all the badges related to 18/19 and 19/20 seasons?
Old 25-10-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
3 points is always what matters but with the schedule this year it'll be important to just get those wins like last night's one. Our mentality monsters are back

Good start but the 'penalty' knocked the stuffing out of us. Good recovery. Great to see Ali back in goal. Without sounding like a conspiracy theorist, I don't think the Premier League want us to walk the league this year

Also we really need Joel back soon to add height to the back line in these types of games, far too many aerial duels were lost .

Anyways still a happy weekend with City, United & Chelsea dropping points, not forgetting Villa as well. Icing on the cake would be for the Saints to do us a favour later tonight.

Now all we need are the likes of Matip and Thiago to return and remain fit and healthy together with the rest of our squad.
Don't bang on Matip staying fit, more likely he has a chronic injury. Every 2 matches he plays, he'll be out for the next 5 matches. Come Jan, Pool has got to get another CB. Fab is not the solution as VVD stand-in.
Old 25-10-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Don't bang on Matip staying fit, more likely he has a chronic injury. Every 2 matches he plays, he'll be out for the next 5 matches. Come Jan, Pool has got to get another CB. Fab is not the solution as VVD stand-in.
You may get your wish come true...... moi sources inform that LFC have agreed in principle with Napoli for the transfer of Kalidou Koulibaby for 55m..... the move will take effect in the January transfer window.

Apparently this is the 2nd bid by LFC for Koulibaby..... din't know their earlier bid of 45m was knocked back by Napoli in the summer transfer window...... looks like LFC has no choice but to pay Napoli's asking price this time.
Old 25-10-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
You may get your wish come true...... moi sources inform that LFC have agreed in principle with Napoli for the transfer of Kalidou Koulibaby for 55m..... the move will take effect in the January transfer window.

Apparently this is the 2nd bid by LFC for Koulibaby..... din't know their earlier bid of 45m was knocked back by Napoli in the summer transfer window...... looks like LFC has no choice but to pay Napoli's asking price this time.
will still have to survive these 2 months with our current players. agree that Matip is injury prone (nothing new) which will leave us with only Joe Gomez and Fabinho as 1st choice CBs. with VVD 1st team place up for grabs we should fill it with quality player.

Last edited by francined69; 25-10-2020 at 05:54 PM.
Old 25-10-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

This Everton day dreaming they can be Epl champions material! Phui!
Well done Soton for taking revenge for your ex. Soton team-mate!
The feeling is so good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1