The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

$100 ???

Increase in price doesn't mean increase in earning and in an economic crisis looming.Average customer from 10 per day reduce to 3 per day.

As if all have quality and service standards

Talk like an idiot.

Farking pimp above wants to talk about moral rights in sbf.

Keep complaing about cat50. You definitely fark them and get cheated by one of them. Otherwise someone wouldn't be so anal about them.

Useless crap, when not you migrate to Batam yourself and disappear from this place. We don't need you.
Old 25-10-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

$50 fuckface, neither the govt or pimps need to explain anything to you or owes you a fuck. You are just a fucking idiot who thinks that the crime rate went up during lockdown. Nobody owes you a living. If you're a fucking loser who cannot afford to pay $100, just fuck off to Batam or any other place where the living standards matches your low income wallet.

Don't stand around make noise. Only have $50 to fuck still want to talk about government don't allow you to be playboy. Cheebye you how old already want to fuck govt must provide for you? Knn really a fucking cockroach. Cannot afford just move along, no need talk so much.

I don't know what morals you are rambling on about. I only talked about MY preference. Got any of your biz? And my preferences is to see elevated standards. If poor fuck bastards like you cannot afford, I couldn't care less. $50 for a fuck kind of piss poor clientale and yucks WLs give Batam do.

I told you before. Stupid just shut the fuck up. Now everyone know you very sore just because I prefer to have a minimum of $100 and you can't afford that's why you so angry. Listen and listen good. I don't owe you any favours. You can't afford to eat, go hungry.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 25-10-2020 at 04:48 PM.
Old 25-10-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
$100 ???

Increase in price doesn't mean increase in earning and in an economic crisis looming.Average customer from 10 per day reduce to 3 per day.

As if all have quality and service standards

Talk like an idiot.

Farking pimp above wants to talk about moral rights in sbf.

Keep complaing about cat50. You definitely fark them and get cheated by one of them. Otherwise someone wouldn't be so anal about them.

Useless crap, when not you migrate to Batam yourself and disappear from this place. We don't need you.
Dont even bother responding to him lah.
His motive here is very questionable. If he is really so rich and high class, why is he even here in "The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene" section?

Its like a patron from a fine dining restaurant comes into a hawker centre and start scolding everyone for being poor. Crazy right?
Is he really rich? I doubt so... Mad? Definitely. Intelligent? For someone who flood his post with vulgarity, I dont think so too.
So dont downgrade your intelligence by responding to him

He is a pitiful bloke that doesnt have friends, so he comes here for attention. Even being a public enemy pleases him.

Last edited by mikenade; 25-10-2020 at 09:21 PM.
Old 25-10-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

I had made a very reasonable suggestion to raise prices at GL by a MERE $50. Especially since prices have been stagnant for decades. Unfortunately, being at the bottom of the pit means you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel or the bigger picture.

Whether or not $100 and CAT250 is value for money will be decided by those paying those prices. You $50 fuckfaces open your mouth for what? You are also not the customer or the one paying. Need your lanjiao advice? Go fuck yourself lah.

If GL can raise its price to minimum $100 and intro a CAT250, this may uplift the standards of the place overall. For starters, no need to see those $50 bo takchek eyesore. I would also like to see CAT250 give FL a run for their money.

You $50 fuckfaces are NOT part of the conversation. If GL raises to $100, you poor fucks cannot afford, GL got absolutely nothing to do with you. You talk for what? At $100 minimum GL is now brought into Spore's normal standard of living: 1st world. You poor fucks can go to Batam since you have the same standard of living as Batam.

You $50 fuckfaces talking about HDL is a joke. Nobody who dines there (like me ) gives a fuck what you prata kosong types think. The food is definately not for you. So talk about your prata kosong or Batam if GL goes to $100. GL $100 and HDL got nothing for you to see or talk. Move along, don't hang around and drool.

One lanjiao kia IslesofMarch who CANNOT AFFORD HDL teaching ppl WHO CAN AFFORD HDL what is value for money and HDL how to do biz. Fuck. What a joke. If we had your mentality we would be dirt poor. Thanks but no thanks. What in the world makes you think ppl who can afford HDL want to end up as a dirt poor loser who only has $50 to fuck fat and ugly Thai chicks? Ask how much to be moderator but no money to pay. Say wanna migrate but no ability to do so. Say HDL not nice when you can't afford to eat there. $50 fuckfaces. Born to be bitch slapped...HARD.

The fuckfaces objection is not for any good or economic reason. The objection is because you $50 fuckfaces are dirt poor and can't afford more. I must entertain your nonsense? Cannot afford just fuck off nobody need to hear your loser opinion and stories.

So if you're a $50 fuckface, just say "Oh $100 I can't afford." And then move along. I said many times if you got no standard type, DON'T OPEN YOUR MOUTH. No one will know how fucking low level you are. But still, $50 fuckfaces enjoy displaying their stupidity. GL minimum $100 nothing to do with you fuckers who cannot afford you also open your mouth. Shit for brains.

Why don't you losers go start a thread discussing how GL should be $30 and where got the cheapest prata kosong. Maybe you guys can go meet at some coffeeshop in Jalan Buroh. I promise I won't join the thread.

Fuck, I said increase to $100. $50 increase, not $500. Wake the fuck up lah. Are you as poor as a NS kia? Fucking disgrace. $50 increase is the end of the world. Have some dignity. Think before you post and stop xiasuaying yourselves. Shit man, really damn poor still want to play women. How fucking low are your salaries?? Really fuckwits.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 25-10-2020 at 10:01 PM.
Old 25-10-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Wah after so long , still flaming around . Getting more and more boring on this thread .
Old 25-10-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

I'll need to cut down on my visits if it's raised to $250. My monthly budget is 2k. Above that will be considered as overspending.
Old 25-10-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

$200 won't move the needle in terms of quality. End up pay more but marginal difference if any. $250 FL OKTs need to up their game and GL has the advantage of being legal and safe. We have to bite the bullet or GL will continue to rot and FL is the only place for babes. I don't like paying more any more than the next guy but a few houses did give increments to the WLs, notably 1654A. Batches and batches of bak cai who don't last very long and only one Angel. So the market is very clear. Only Ah Peks can be happy with this kind of quality because cheap. I've totally given up CAT150 and at the point where I'll GLADLY pay $250 for some noticable improvement in quality. The standard is just fucking awful.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 25-10-2020 at 11:17 PM.
Old 26-10-2020, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
No money be like Dignified69 sit at home. Nothing wrong. Spend within your means. Go walk walk at East Coast or take up fishing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
boring aeh lidat...
can find other cheapo way...i try cheong maid or beer ger...
The most literate child in this forum has got it wrong. Muah is not partaking in the slim pickings now because the heart isn't in it. Difficult to understand or comprehend it is. $300 or $260 isn't the issue....if there would be a tall (165cm +) well endowed Viet or my yummy Russian caviar in a hotel setting then I would be on my way.

Strangely, there is a strange satisfaction in being away from the pleasures of the flesh. That said, the danger of jumping back in is always ever present. All it takes is one good session with plenty of frenching.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 26-10-2020, 04:27 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

The $50 idiots here are CLEAR evidence why you must have streaming in schools, and never mix the good students with the bad students. It is a myth that the good students will influence the bad students to do better. All this $50 ITE fuck brains cannot learn type must be put together in one class and away from the rest of the school. Imagine a class full of these idiots. You a smart kid also become stupid everyday listen to these idiots talking rubbish. It's a real tragedy that we have done away with streaming and mix all this kind of junk $50 type of brain with the good students. Ridiculous. The dumb kids never catch up with the smart kids in class but hold everyone back by asking stupid questions. Just like some idiot who thinks the crime rate increased during lockdown and then someone must explain to him lockdown ppl never go out and the news reports you read were about crimes committed years back. So fuck stupid mix with good student will only pull them down and hold them back. If dumb just shut up still never mind. But still want to open mouth and waste everyone's time. I hope there is an education policy u-turn. Condemned idiots like the $50 fuckfaces here will be condemned, just let them be. Mixing them with good students won't help them but just delay the progress of good students.
Old 26-10-2020, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
boring aeh lidat...
can find other cheapo way...i try cheong maid or beer ger...
How is the progress
Old 26-10-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

High literacy and low education can exist together in one body. Truly a reflection of the success and failure of the education system.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 26-10-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Just PA CHIU CHENG SUA LA...

Forget Geylang bah
Old 26-10-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent insightful post bro

Wanted to up you but was informed that I had already upped you earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Dont even bother responding to him lah.
His motive here is very questionable. If he is really so rich and high class, why is he even here in "The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene" section?

Its like a patron from a fine dining restaurant comes into a hawker centre and start scolding everyone for being poor. Crazy right?
Is he really rich? I doubt so... Mad? Definitely. Intelligent? For someone who flood his post with vulgarity, I dont think so too.
So dont downgrade your intelligence by responding to him

He is a pitiful bloke that doesnt have friends, so he comes here for attention. Even being a public enemy pleases him.
Old 26-10-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Two dumb fucks making themselves feel better about being $50. You guys meet up loh. The $50 loser club at Jalan Buroh kopishop. Let's see who wants to be muahaha, escobar4444, UK grad and the idiot who wears a tie and cufflinks to call $50 whore? Nobody. Too fucking embarrasing. Friends? You losers sure can make me laugh.

You want me to be friends with $50? Hahaha...you fuckers are meant to be spat on. Just animals in a zoo.

Ask my friend...lol. Go wear your ties and cufflinks to the coffeshop and talk about investing in toto. Friends...who would admit to being a $50 fuckface? You fuckfaces will never be friends. Talk only. Lol.
Old 26-10-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

"Are you the one who doesn't read newspapers and need your friend to give you 'insider' info that GL won't be opening?"

"No lah no lah, not me. Don't know who is that idiot so stupid."

Online act like friends so supportive. IRL all run road and deny that you are the $50, low income and low education stupid fucker.

Want to be friends. Shit you losers are funny. Hey, by all means, please prove me wrong. Go hunt the cheapest prata kosong you can find and set up your $50 loser HQ there. I bet none of you will show up despite all like to eat the most dirt cheap item. Paiseh to show face. Kan xiasuay.

Friends. Lol. What a joke.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1