The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 13
mattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud of
Re: Travel to the North (Woodlands/Marsiling/Admiralty)-嫖向北方

Looks like iPhone spa is now promoting Jxxxx on their FB page.
Anyone tried her before? How’s her massage?
Got power or not?

Anyway, I heard Sxxxxx no more there already. Anybody know why she let?
If dun Wan to share here can PM me instead.
Thanks Bros!
Old 19-10-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thelonesurvivor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to ispa last Friday and book an appointment with E. It’s been awhile since I went back to this shop as I have always frequent the one at Bugis. Gosh her service was the best I experienced at this shop. Paid $88 + 30 in total. One of the best ML in this place
Old 20-10-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
shirtblack is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, is it Exlx or Exvx? Thanks
Old 20-10-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of

I hardly try others in ispa. used to be regular with V. you will be getting the same service for 58,78 or 88. so you better be regular with one or two, just tip and treat her well for her to treat you better.
Old 24-10-2020, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 17
yyy12369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was passing by woodland n decided to give I-s** a try.
Looking at pic was hoping to try coco... but she bz so was assigned elva.
Face look quite ok... pretty looking and body more of a big-boned type.
Massage tease was amazing, probably around 30mins and make my body shake all over! Finish off with a fast quicky.
Appreciate if bro can share their experience w Coco and jasmine? Both look eye candy in pictures. Thanks
Old 24-10-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Jollyshandy95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can share location please. I stay admiratly but bo idea where is ispa.
Old 24-10-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Travel to the North (Woodlands/Marsiling/Admiralty)-嫖向北方

Haha haha... i Guess this does not work with V, I gave her small tips every time I visited her although no GQ until I decided to stop patronize her after she short changed me 15mins on my last visit.

Disclaimer : I didnt pay those $78 / $88 and still I stand by my ground until today. There are always some “stuck up” one and some “flexible” one

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordArt View Post
I hardly try others in ispa. used to be regular with V. you will be getting the same service for 58,78 or 88. so you better be regular with one or two, just tip and treat her well for her to treat you better.
Old 24-10-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

stupid idiotic fake reviews many many ...lol

https://www.facebook.com/ispa167/
Old 24-10-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Crunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Haha haha... i Guess this does not work with V, I gave her small tips every time I visited her although no GQ until I decided to stop patronize her after she short changed me 15mins on my last visit.

Disclaimer : I didnt pay those $78 / $88 and still I stand by my ground until today. There are always some “stuck up” one and some “flexible” one
Same here, seems like V dont do GQ already. I think i will try other girls
Old 24-10-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 24
18plus is one of the Best!18plus is one of the Best!18plus is one of the Best!

Depends on the chemistry and sometimes for 90 mins one I got auto HJ from V, but she doesn't ask tips. Also stands outside door after the massage so no need to pay.
Old 24-10-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

That was what mentioned by other bros, she did it at the beginning phase of her “career” there, and after earning enough she only offered to her old regular.

I was of course not her early batch of regulars therefore no “privilege”. As shared in earlier posts, she sometimes will post her list of $$ and hours clocked daily in WeChat, almost every line was either the $78 / $88 category... So I guessed those that only paying the $55 (at that time) has not much value...

I generally don’t have much issue developing good chemistry with Thai girls, but this one quite “unique”...

Interestingly she once told me she planned to move to those clean spa for lady clients only, but until now she still there so I Guess the supports from her regulars are strong. Good for her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchtime View Post
Same here, seems like V dont do GQ already. I think i will try other girls
Old 24-10-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster

Then bro you must be Andy Lau look alike Lor can get goodwill “extra”.. not like me a mid-life-crisis Uncle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18plus View Post
Depends on the chemistry and sometimes for 90 mins one I got auto HJ from V, but she doesn't ask tips. Also stands outside door after the massage so no need to pay.
Old 24-10-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

then i guess my wish to experience a happy ending wif Miss V will never happen :-(. am just a plain looking uncle here :-(
Old 25-10-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Hahaha.... no harm to try right... like I tried a few times then moved on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirtblack View Post
then i guess my wish to experience a happy ending wif Miss V will never happen :-(. am just a plain looking uncle here :-(
Old 25-10-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Hahaha.... no harm to try right... like I tried a few times then moved on...
well, yeah, maybe i will. haha. will never know if not gonna try. will update how it goes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1