The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Those were the days...trip down memory lane!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayrb_sheng View Post
Miss VIP playground a lot. My regulars are QiQi, Rachel and not forgetting Jade. Lost contact with Rachel (my favourite) after she RTC and stop updating her WeChat (that’s quite some time ago).
My fav is Judy qiqi n Rachael I think qiqi is still in Singapore
Old 19-10-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
needsit1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wahahaha, for me my best was the one along south bridge road. Xiao Mi, Xiao Nuo, And Ah Lamb. Xiao Nuo and Ah Lamb, my best tarma session
Old 19-10-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lahchi View Post
the Alice i know is from Solid Gold Coast but from Tay Buang Guan at Katong love her fair skinned milf with big knockers solid massage bbbj and awesome fj..i use to see her once a month..are we talking about the same person?
The Alice I know was from waikiki a Thai
Understand she is working around Jalan beast area n still doing fucking
Old 19-10-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Time flies left with our deep deep memory. Can imagine those days, now can be very old
Old 20-10-2020, 08:37 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3821 / Power: 0
MassageOrDIE has a reputation beyond reputeMassageOrDIE has a reputation beyond reputeMassageOrDIE has a reputation beyond reputeMassageOrDIE has a reputation beyond reputeMassageOrDIE has a reputation beyond reputeMassageOrDIE has a reputation beyond reputeMassageOrDIE has a reputation beyond reputeMassageOrDIE has a reputation beyond reputeMassageOrDIE has a reputation beyond reputeMassageOrDIE has a reputation beyond reputeMassageOrDIE has a reputation beyond repute

"
Old 20-10-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster (Premium)

leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

you are right. this is the kind.. some more though good memory how pretty they were. now those made enough should become very ordinary. no make up. living as a normal life. some are still in the field. they may be still earning money from their old customers, or boy friends la, so called regularly. some still depending on their regularly to get referrals. missed Carmen, Crystal, those spa in hotels or nimble fingers. Sometimes, those places may see surprise those working as part time real local SYT. damn pretty, can see they are green like girls next door.
Old 20-10-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgrady01 View Post
My favourite was Lavender HC at Eminent

Omg..miss it so much..

The uncle shouting "Locker 19!!!"

My fav was this msian called Paris.
my favourite was Joyce
Old 20-10-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

i missed those days during the Dragon Health Centre located at Marina South.

$50 entrance entitled you

locker room with keys
45mins massage in a room (no windows), pick the time you want for massage
unlimited food and drinks.
cinema room
resting area with big TV and sofa
hot pool and jacuzzi

sitting near the pantry area can always see all the ML cat walking in and out.
once you see the one you like, you can always tell frontdesk for that ML to massage you. During the 45mins massage, you have option for HJ,BM or FJ.
Old 21-10-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quote:
Originally Posted by needsit1234 View Post
Wahahaha, for me my best was the one along south bridge road. Xiao Mi, Xiao Nuo, And Ah Lamb. Xiao Nuo and Ah Lamb, my best tarma session
I missed Ah Lamb too
Old 22-10-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
i missed those days during the Dragon Health Centre located at Marina South.

$50 entrance entitled you

locker room with keys
45mins massage in a room (no windows), pick the time you want for massage
unlimited food and drinks.
cinema room
resting area with big TV and sofa
hot pool and jacuzzi

sitting near the pantry area can always see all the ML cat walking in and out.
once you see the one you like, you can always tell frontdesk for that ML to massage you. During the 45mins massage, you have option for HJ,BM or FJ.
Good old days indeed. Enjoy lazing around health centre for the whole day, got food got girls to bio, got facilities to use for just a mere maybe 55 dollars.
Old 22-10-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of

Not sure if this qualifies, but my best memory was actually Happy @ Jalan Klapa. Only massage and HJ but it was really good. After they got raided, I still engaged Xiaohong many times, even on CNY 3rd day. She wore matching red undies and gave me a solid 2 hrs massage and teasing. Shot 3 times. I gave her a big angbao. Cannot find that kind of service nowadays.
Old 24-10-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
donjoe1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Too many girls and places to mention. The one I like the most is Daichi Hotel at Tanjong Pagar now under M hotel.
One other was smoking anywhere you like. After FJ, after food, smoke and drink coffee watching movies in their mini cinema. Shiok.
Old 24-10-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Some of my best fucks were in the east. Sea Breeze Hotel - man, those milfs there were wicked. They could make you come twice for the price of one. My fav was this gal called Michelle at the building next to Parkway (not Sea Breeze). Malaysian gal. She was a gal next door, but really gentle, and pretty. Felt like having an affair with your colleague's wife. After the deed, she would check the used rubber to make sure it wasn't leaking. Then she would say, "All your grand children." Anyone remembers Michelle?
wah sea breeze hotel is what year one

i only visit parkway builders, take 5 and lai lai. that time they were already pretty run down but the fucks are memorable

then the prc joints started sprouting along joo chiat. i remember once counting more than 20 tuinas on that 1 road, like buffet.

good times of east coast. if only the plan can revive that

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Old 25-10-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

HC, club vanilla club geisha, tian tian.haiz..all no more Sia..really miss all those places..
Old 26-10-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

I think it was Sea View Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by OysterLover View Post
wah sea breeze hotel is what year one

i only visit parkway builders, take 5 and lai lai. that time they were already pretty run down but the fucks are memorable

then the prc joints started sprouting along joo chiat. i remember once counting more than 20 tuinas on that 1 road, like buffet.

good times of east coast. if only the plan can revive that
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1