The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
taintede deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bistros open during this period

found some bistros still open at an ulu mall - not OT or LP. they sell some finger food but 90% of the orders all beer. no ktv but got people play dice.

i sit and observe a while, i suspect there is one 'mamasan' managing the girls ... because i overheard another customer calling the 'mamasan' boss and complaining about one girl

but ... unfortunately i'm fresh face and alone lah, so no lobang.

anyone knows how they operate?
Old 26-09-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of
Re: bistros open during this period

Did I miss something? I don't see any connection between bistros and the stuff we discuss at SBF. Please enlighten me.
Old 26-09-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Did I miss something? I don't see any connection between bistros and the stuff we discuss at SBF. Please enlighten me.
I guess it as the temp substitute for KTV lounge

But I also wondering what does the mamasan’s girls do? KTV room not allowed still so .... just sayang sayang only and drink with you?
Old 26-09-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
taintede deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
some tables have china/pinoy girls which look like the ktv or pinoy pub we frequent. also i saw one china girl saying 'hello' briefly to another table. sorry it sounded a bit more obvious in my head, if only i could share a video from memory or something haha.
Old 26-09-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

Old 26-09-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

Capsule Bistro # High Street centre #01-46
Old 26-09-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
Jakkalberry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJakkalberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I guess you've been out of touch with what's happening in the nightspots.

Since KTVs / Pubs / Bars are not yet allowed to open but food establishments are..... many of these KTVs / Pubs / Bars exploit this loophole by applying to sell food in their joints. Once they get approval... they will resume business but the sale of food is just a front camouflage..... the real business is their pre-covid normal activities. And to avoid attention from the authorities.... they rename their KTVs / Pubs / Bars as Bistros or Restaurants.
Old 27-09-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taintede View Post
found some bistros still open at an ulu mall - not OT or LP. they sell some finger food but 90% of the orders all beer. no ktv but got people play dice.

i sit and observe a while, i suspect there is one 'mamasan' managing the girls ... because i overheard another customer calling the 'mamasan' boss and complaining about one girl

where is this ulu mall, pm me i go find out more for you
Old 27-09-2020, 05:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
saltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: bistros open during this period

Yes, PM me also and I may curiously kill some cats? Haha. BTW, how you land up there? 🤔
Old 29-09-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Textile Centre Lv 2
Old 06-10-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

but if caught butterflying across tables will be big issue, right?

wonder what can i do with the butterflies openly after paying $100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakkalberry View Post
I guess you've been out of touch with what's happening in the nightspots.

Since KTVs / Pubs / Bars are not yet allowed to open but food establishments are..... many of these KTVs / Pubs / Bars exploit this loophole by applying to sell food in their joints. Once they get approval... they will resume business but the sale of food is just a front camouflage..... the real business is their pre-covid normal activities. And to avoid attention from the authorities.... they rename their KTVs / Pubs / Bars as Bistros or Restaurants.
Old 07-10-2020, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some bistros is not about the butterflying bit. Some of them allow the girls to earn commissions off total bill spent or alcohol cut etc. It's not a lot of money earned by the girls, but alot of them cant earn otherwise so still better than nothing. Ideally they meet some guy so interested in them to help take care of them. How much they do typically depends how much you can afford lorh.
Old 15-10-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -116 / Power: 0
Rex86 Rex86

Quote:
Originally Posted by taintede View Post

https://t.me/$$$$$$$$$
Old 15-10-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 14
ken75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What happening is they are actually pubs but they also sell food that why they are allowed to open. Some of the waitress that I know ask me to go down, they are previously working in as waitress in Joo Chiat. But Joo Chiat pubs still not able to open so they when to other place that is open to earn some living expense. They earn thru selling of beer. The place I go sell 1 bucket @$50 (6 cans or bottles). They also drink with you to earn tips.

Queue:edwinx, hongklongdoggy, informer
Old 15-10-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold

Kind of common. Earlier I pass by a restaurant in central area with alot of China and Vietnam ladies.

Saw alot guys ordering beer and ladies with them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1