The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you get bored with your wife/gf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoicesWithin View Post
I come to read? Not everyone that goes geylang is looking for a pros, no? Some go eat food. Some go walk walk. I come here means I must look for woman? Er....u ok not?
Come here and look for food?
U r the one that is not OK.
Go makan sutra lah.

This is a sex forum dude
Old 21-10-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I come here means I must look for woman? Er....u ok not?
Not that people doubt your answer but he did ask a valid question.
Old 21-10-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
I come to read? Not everyone that goes geylang is looking for a pros, no? Some go eat food. Some go walk walk. I come here means I must look for woman? Er....u ok not?
Don't have to flare up, we are not doubting your explanation, take all posts here with a pinch of salt.

If your situation is as what you claimed, it is great, continue to enjoy it and don't mind what others say. If it is not, only yourself knows and don't mind what others say also.

I mean it's a members' forum, as long as you are a member, go ahead and post...the rest, the moderators will handle.
Old 21-10-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Don't have to flare up, we are not doubting your explanation, take all posts here with a pinch of salt.

If your situation is as what you claimed, it is great, continue to enjoy it and don't mind what others say. If it is not, only yourself knows and don't mind what others say also.

I mean it's a members' forum, as long as you are a member, go ahead and post...the rest, the moderators will handle.
Flare up? Lol

Nah. Can't be bothered. Just perplexed at the level of IQ here. No disrespect to him. Didn't bother to reply till he asked a 2nd time, rudely. There is no need to make fun of my nick. The seed of jealousy though. Yup, your advice should apply to those questioning. It is a forum and anyone can post anything. Believe me or not, up to readers. I would specially post to tell a lie? haha. If want to tell lies, I got better stories
Old 21-10-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Didn't bother to reply till he asked a 2nd time, rudely. There is no need to make fun of my nick. The seed of jealousy though. Yup, your advice should apply to those questioning. It is a forum and anyone can post anything. Believe me or not, up to readers. I would specially post to tell a lie? haha. If want to tell lies, I got better stories
Why bother then on the 2nd time?
Good that you can be consistent on your principle.

So you felt that the making fun of your nick even it was not directly communicated at you ?
Good.

Nothing to jealous abt really. You have your own life. We have our own.
Treasure your pathetic life before it is taken away from you.

Go and tell your stories, lies or truth, better or worst if that makes you feel good.
Old 24-10-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i mean to keep the relationship lively u always gotta spice things up on bed and work on your relationship...
Old 25-10-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
I actually read that book a long time ago, thanks for bringing it up and reminded me again
that was the first book my ex gave me hahahah
Old 25-10-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

if wanna get bored too much means go sugarbook.com or tinder find FL or SB...
Old 25-10-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIMCOF View Post
what if your gf or wife never mind your face look like wild boars..? Its a two way traffic i guess...
hahahah yes very true.. even if look like zayn malik.. still got problem
Old 25-10-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
To the women who expect romance from their man. Be it a morning kiss, hugs etc, do they do the same for their man? I’m sure if they do their man will reciprocate. At least for me I will love it when my wife takes the initiative to give me a kiss.
yes the effort matters... any relationship requires time and effort
Old 26-10-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 9
Xiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to all

Yea, women also likes those little things we guys do. I still tell my other half i love her everyday
Old 26-10-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 23
viper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to behold

Wife get bored with me after child birth. Think we get bored with one another..
No sex or even talk for years...
Old 27-10-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
Same here ,sooner later is divorce....
Old 27-10-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
That's sad, it is because your wife is too focus on your children?
Old 31-10-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2218 / Power: 17
-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute

Having a relationship is bad and getting married is worse. That is precisely why I am single.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1