The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Tony09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Please share your Skout adventures here

Let’s start from my own experience of bonking Skout ladies.

1st story:

Got to know this hot and chio local married lady from Skout ard 35yo. I think Chat with her for 2 weeks to score a meetup with her. As she is married, she can only meet me for lunch. She work in a building at Bukit Merah and she suggested meet at Tiong Bahru Plaza for lunch. So pick her up and drive to Tiong Bahru Plaza. And I was wow by her look as those pic in Skout are real. Really hot and chio. The feeling is like scoring a 4d hahaha..... proceed for lunch and we chat about life. Although our chat online is quite sexual, in real life she seems to shy to talk abt that. But I know deep down she is a horny married lady. I’m thinking of eating her after lunch. So I suggested to send her back to office(act like a gentleman first). Inside the lift down to carpark, I hold her waist and touch her butt and she doesn’t seem to reject. I know this is my chance, must eat her in the car. I have already planned to eat her so I have my car park in a corner and facing inward to the wall.
Once inside the car, I wasted no time and planted a kiss on her. She did not reject and we start deep French kiss. Fondle her breast and she start to moan a bit. Tried to finger her but she pushed me away and said its not right as she is married. But I dont care so much and went down to lick her wet pussy. This time she never reject already and no chance to reject. She was moaning like a horny bitch, unzipped my pants and plunge my cock into her fucking wet pussy. As its lunch time, I know I got to do it fast so within 5 mins I pull it out and asks her to suck my cock till I unload into her mouth. Her makeup was all mess up and she need to wash her mouth. She went toilet to wash up and I waited her in the car. Drove her back to her office building in Bukit Merah.

Will be meeting her up again soon.

Guys feel free to share your Skout adventures in this thread....
Old 23-10-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
plutonite is a Helpful and Caring Samsterplutonite is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Please share your Skout adventures here

Good story....do continue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony09 View Post

1st story:

Got to know this hot and chio local married lady from Skout ard 35yo. I think Chat with her for 2 weeks to score a meetup with her. As she is married, she can only meet me for lunch. She work in a building at Bukit Merah and she suggested meet at Tiong Bahru Plaza for lunch. So pick her up and drive to Tiong Bahru Plaza. And I was wow by her look as those pic in Skout are real. Really hot and chio. The feeling is like scoring a 4d hahaha..... proceed for lunch and we chat about life. Although our chat online is quite sexual, in real life she seems to shy to talk abt that. But I know deep down she is a horny married lady. I’m thinking of eating her after lunch. So I suggested to send her back to office(act like a gentleman first). Inside the lift down to carpark, I hold her waist and touch her butt and she doesn’t seem to reject. I know this is my chance, must eat her in the car. I have already planned to eat her so I have my car park in a corner and facing inward to the wall.
Once inside the car, I wasted no time and planted a kiss on her. She did not reject and we start deep French kiss. Fondle her breast and she start to moan a bit. Tried to finger her but she pushed me away and said its not right as she is married. But I dont care so much and went down to lick her wet pussy. This time she never reject already and no chance to reject. She was moaning like a horny bitch, unzipped my pants and plunge my cock into her fucking wet pussy. As its lunch time, I know I got to do it fast so within 5 mins I pull it out and asks her to suck my cock till I unload into her mouth. Her makeup was all mess up and she need to wash her mouth. She went toilet to wash up and I waited her in the car. Drove her back to her office building in Bukit Merah.

Old 23-10-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
Lanister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

exciting and thrilling to do broad daylight......

waiting for more stories..👍
Old 24-10-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lorenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's very common in skout, married woman looking for s*x ,too many of them there.
Old 24-10-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony09 View Post

1st story:

Camping here
Old 24-10-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenz View Post
It's very common in skout, married woman looking for s*x ,too many of them there.
A lot of filipinas and maids

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1