The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Hmmm vip not open today?
Old 12-03-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 16
Sexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chengzc View Post
Hmmm vip not open today?
Bro, probably there are some raid recently. For given popularity, this spa definitely is at the top of anti-vice team's list. For the benefits of the vip management and guests, I believe this is their safety precaution to close for a while. With this said, if they are open for business, it is believe it is relatively safe to patronize.

Sexrider's Incomplete but Common Batam Cheonging List
Very old info, don't click!

Last edited by Sexrider; 12-03-2019 at 05:34 PM.
Old 12-03-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexrider View Post
Bro, probably there are some raid recently, these few days. For the sake of the vip management and guests, I believe this is their safety precaution. With this said, if they are open for business, it is believe it is relatively safe to patronize.
True that. Cheers! Hope they reopen soon
Old 14-03-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1056 / Power: 14
FirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chengzc View Post
True that. Cheers! Hope they reopen soon
They still open daily if i'm not wrong, but nowadays they tend to start business a bit later.
Old 17-03-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
makeitorbreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitorbreak View Post
Thanks I will make sure to ask them about price if I am there again and see what is going on now I have some ballpark figures but seems like all pay different
Second visit and they claim price increased so 288 is confirmed for me. If you get to pay less good for you.

This time had more hours to spend so used the facilities which are OK quite nice to have a Sauna and relax. Bit disappointed that the lockers got a pest problem and it starts with cock...

Selection was wider now and since many was getting ready to pick I quickly screen a cute and small girl. Turned out to be viet and claims to be 23 years which could be true. Body turned out to be way better than I hoped which made it all much more enjoyable. Perky young A/B natural boobs and slim in the right places.

Couldn't put my finger on this girls persona which might be language barrier. She is friendly and seem a bit naughty but also had this weird habit of sniffing me. She cut the SOP short wanting to fuck meaning she flipped me after some b2b with some cath bath. Got the feeling she wanted me to paint her but I will not go there with WL. BBBJ was good and as expected from a petite and sexy girl the FJ really good. Could take quite the pounding and finally reached climax in doggy.

In the future I need to try new places but if they retain girls like this one Im inclined to return!
Old 17-03-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mamanglodet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just called at 1pm the guy on the other end said VIP is closed today. Don't know whether close for the whole day or they haven't opened
Old 17-03-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
ahying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitorbreak View Post
Second visit and they claim price increased so 288 is confirmed for me. If you get to pay less good for you.

This time had more hours to spend so used the facilities which are OK quite nice to have a Sauna and relax. Bit disappointed that the lockers got a pest problem and it starts with cock...

Selection was wider now and since many was getting ready to pick I quickly screen a cute and small girl. Turned out to be viet and claims to be 23 years which could be true. Body turned out to be way better than I hoped which made it all much more enjoyable. Perky young A/B natural boobs and slim in the right places.

Couldn't put my finger on this girls persona which might be language barrier. She is friendly and seem a bit naughty but also had this weird habit of sniffing me. She cut the SOP short wanting to fuck meaning she flipped me after some b2b with some cath bath. Got the feeling she wanted me to paint her but I will not go there with WL. BBBJ was good and as expected from a petite and sexy girl the FJ really good. Could take quite the pounding and finally reached climax in doggy.

In the future I need to try new places but if they retain girls like this one Im inclined to return!
Do you know what is the number for that girl?
Old 18-03-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamanglodet View Post
Just called at 1pm the guy on the other end said VIP is closed today. Don't know whether close for the whole day or they haven't opened
1pm is too early...... nowadays they often only open @ 4-5pm.
I understand that their girls also moonlight at KTVs so will only come in after 5pm.
Old 20-03-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going tomorrow ? Hope they open :)
Old 20-03-2019, 03:50 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

VIP Boss called up for interview by MACC to assist investigations into "Protectors" from the State and Civil Service personnel.
Old 20-03-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro, save my trip.
Old 20-03-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lie low for the time being...... very strong winds blowing
Old 20-03-2019, 11:46 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
VIP Boss called up for interview by MACC to assist investigations into "Protectors" from the State and Civil Service personnel.
Welcome back...

The last time round, you spread false info about their operation hours and went into hiding

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...postcount=1901

This time round your latest troll post is about their boss being "called up for interview?" Nice try...

For most of us who regularly visit VIP, we can straight away tell who are the trolls who try their best to disrupt VIP business by spreading fake info, for the rest who are not sure... please contact VIP yourself via their wechat contact and phone number

Old 20-03-2019, 12:43 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Welcome back...

The last time round, you spread false info about their operation hours and went into hiding

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...postcount=1901

Thanks for sharing and providing accurate information.

Bopian la, a lot of red eye here see them biz good must distrub. Nowaday business ethnics all gone liao.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-03-2019, 12:47 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks for sharing and providing accurate information.

Bopian la, a lot of red eye here see them biz good must distrub. Nowaday business ethnics all gone liao.
Ya lor.... he is supposedly the "best friend" of VIP boss yet can see his past post history, he keep disturbing VIP business...

I doubt he even know the captains names in VIP, much less describing how the VIP boss looks like
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread