The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-11-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
finally tried the hype long nu. very mix emotion and feelings, it may be more suitable for chiongster who prefer dominating ML.

Personally still prefer more submissive and petite type, as the saying goes 'one man's meat is another man's poison'.
How did you find her bbbj?
Old 06-11-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
finally tried the hype long nu. very mix emotion and feelings, it may be more suitable for chiongster who prefer dominating ML.

Personally still prefer more submissive and petite type, as the saying goes 'one man's meat is another man's poison'.
pls describe more! action started from shower right?
Old 06-11-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

I think Longnu and Yiyi are not the best of friends. Think more than "hi-bye" kind of housemates or worse.

Why I say this is because I asked Yiyi to ask Long Nu for threesome, Yiyi replied that I should book Longnu and herself individually.

In other words, say all 3 of us are free at 4pm today so I will PM the 2 gals separately for the same time slot. Seems like the 2 are not even on talking terms right? If not cannot just ask her directly?

I think I'll drop the idea coz things can be awkward if there's no chemistry between the 2 gals. Worse, things might even turn sour.
Old 06-11-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Ch33ser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
Went for yue er on Saturday. Glad to say she got really good massage skills. Really took care of body aches. Hj also came fast as she will lay beside me let me suck her small tits. She is going back soon as she claim and say if i return she want to f me Lol
Just had a session with Yu Er today. She’s a definitely a gem.

As clarified by her, she does not provide full service or FJ.
Old 06-11-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch33ser View Post

yue er and yu er is the same person ?
Old 06-11-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

There is another side to her
One that I think she doesn’t reveal often

She does have moody days though and I would put it down to her way of conducting business

As far as I know, she accepts all bros as long as she’s available
So at times it can be extremely tiring and yet she insists on finishing the deed no matter how difficult

So if your booking was just after a difficult or two difficult sessions, it may have some impact

That aside, if you’re lucky, some days you’ll see her beautiful side
Old 06-11-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I think Longnu and Yiyi are not the best of friends. Think more than "hi-bye" kind of housemates or worse.

Why I say this is because I asked Yiyi to ask Long Nu for threesome, Yiyi replied that I should book Longnu and herself individually.

In other words, say all 3 of us are free at 4pm today so I will PM the 2 gals separately for the same time slot. Seems like the 2 are not even on talking terms right? If not cannot just ask her directly?

I think I'll drop the idea coz things can be awkward if there's no chemistry between the 2 gals. Worse, things might even turn sour.
I think they are just housemates, not friends. I asked the same question to Yiyi too. She smiled and kept silent. It could also be she's not open to this idea . Well, so I just took them separately.
Old 06-11-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
I think they are just housemates, not friends. I asked the same question to Yiyi too. She smiled and kept silent. It could also be she's not open to this idea . Well, so I just took them separately.
question is are they both your cup of tea.
Old 06-11-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
question is are they both your cup of tea.
A resounding yes!
Old 06-11-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Same feel here. She's kind of have difficulty interacting normally with people. Just her personality.

I feel you there.
Old 06-11-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Same feel here. She's kind of have difficulty interacting normally with people. Just her personality.

I feel you there.
"Difficulty interacting normally"? Aiyo, maybe the words should have been "interacting with people differently".

When she and I interact, it's fire! Because she plays a different game.

Don't go see her and expect a gentle, loving girl. Long Nv is direct, fun, passionate, controlling, proactive and aggressive...

So open up, chill out and let go a little, and you'll be in ecstasy!!
Old 06-11-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch33ser View Post

Ya she doesn't provide. But dunno why offer to me lol.
Old 06-11-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2726 / Power: 8
MikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone went for coke recently, how was it?
Old 06-11-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2017 View Post
yue er and yu er is the same person ?
Most probably a typo ba.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCarl View Post
Anyone went for coke recently, how was it?
I tried her when she first came to our shores (you can check my MR on her). She's not for boob lovers though.
Old 06-11-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
Ya she doesn't provide. But dunno why offer to me lol.
Full of bullshit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1