The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-11-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

A quick RTM MR for Duo-er (SLG).

https://sglonelyguy.info/duo-er-massage/

Today got a bit of time in the morning so made an appointment with Duo-er.

Massage still decent, able to work out some kinks.

Although not SYT but she has the attractiveness of an OL, definitely sexy lady with ample C boobs and shapely body. I help myself to that silky smooth body while she licks my rod furiously. Her BBBJ skills definitely makes that mark.

A failsafe choice for nice BBBJ / CIM. That sensation of exploding in her mouth is quite enjoyable.

Another reason that I am back is that she can hold a decent conversation. Somehow, can talk to her about many things and feel can relate, she has a very straightforward personality which I like. Genuine care for a return customer.
Old 12-11-2018, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
tianblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=706049

Looks: 7/10
Body: 9/10
Massage: 9/10
HJ: 8/10
Bbbj: 9/10

Great lady with superb attitude and willing to please. Most importantly she really put in effort to make sure I enjoy her services during whole 1hr session. Keep asking if i'm ok with this, can she do that, is the position comfortable for me.
Old 12-11-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 15
melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianblack View Post
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=706049

Looks: 7/10
Body: 9/10
Massage: 9/10
HJ: 8/10
Bbbj: 9/10

Great lady with superb attitude and willing to please. Most importantly she really put in effort to make sure I enjoy her services during whole 1hr session. Keep asking if i'm ok with this, can she do that, is the position comfortable for me.
BBBJ? Advertised as capped.
Old 12-11-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
way_lam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I think you misunderstood what that guy said. He tried to make a booking at a particular time and it was available, but the ML was kind enough to inform him she can't take his booking due to him not being in her regular list (some MLs will just straight ignore new/unregistered numbers).
Thanks for the clarification
Old 12-11-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

way_lam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Don't understand... So you managed to get a session or not?

Or she had a free slot, but she could not accept you because you are not under her approved client list?
She replied ok at first... then wrote back to cancel. Didn't get a chance.
Old 12-11-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by way_lam View Post
Typical SOP for most MLs. Ok to your timing first if that slot is open. Secured you then do the numbers checking. Then they decide based on the results.

But bro you should not stop attempting to book the same ML even if she declined you before, sometimes they "cancel" you is because her RTM customer book same timing after you sent your interest, they usually prefer RTM customers for security and some is coz the customer book longer duration or is a heavy tipper. Bottomline is just keep trying at a later stage if you really keen on the ML. For this case since she leaving soon then maybe just forgo. But just remember this for future ML you target, NOW NO dun mean ALWAYS NO, when they no booking the threshold can lower damn fast
Old 12-11-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zaxclub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can I clarify the term "AV" what does it mean?
Old 12-11-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaxclub View Post
Hi bro, can I clarify the term "AV" what does it mean?
Adult Video.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 12-11-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

Earphones_ae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been out for too Long. Last time there was this lady located at Lorong 39. In on of the condo, highest floor. She does massage and bj. Prc but can’t recall her name now. Wish to find her again. Anyone knows ? Last i saw her was maybe 1.5years ago
Old 12-11-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earphones_ae View Post
Been out for too Long. Last time there was this lady located at Lorong 39. In on of the condo, highest floor. She does massage and bj. Prc but can’t recall her name now. Wish to find her again. Anyone knows ? Last i saw her was maybe 1.5years ago
Big cup D one?
Old 12-11-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by way_lam View Post
advised her last time dun talk to strangers liao, she still stubborn lol
jokes aside. she is a nice gal, probably recently wind very big, she on the cautious side.
unlike other ML usually dun bother to give reason.I had my fair share of no replies , trust me say more sometimes more detrimental.
Old 12-11-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I think it's Summer?
Old 12-11-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Earphones_ae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Big cup D one?
Can’t remember. She has a queen size bed. And her toilet is in her room.
Old 12-11-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can’t remember. She has a queen size bed. And her toilet is in her room.
These two features match with who I have in mind too.

But she only provides HJ.
Old 12-11-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Chaoninaixnai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone able to get through Long Nu? Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1