The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-11-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Gone also good. Made themselves a nuisance with the SMS spamming. Even thou they claim not them, but the initial SMS were all their web addresses. Want attention, get enough attention alright, the wrong type of attention.
I disagree. For me, they were a good supply line. I had some really fantastic finds in there. Both FLs and MLs.

Now what arebwe left with besides SLG? Beautycastle... Got to be kidding. Sgrelax... Seriously? Sgmassage... No way! We got nothing left. Only SLG.

About the SMS ad spamming.. Well, that is the new business model. It's all AI and automatic from the customer verification database the girls use. The girls check your number in this database and the system automatically sends you an ad SMS spam. It's not the website anymore, but this customer verification system the girls use. I know it sucks, but this is the way of technology. Just use pre-paid card and remove card after chionging.

So the zoo may have been a little annoying , but they delivered the goods better than most, and now we have only SLG. That's sad for me.
Old 29-11-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I disagree. For me, they were a good supply line. I had some really fantastic finds in there. Both FLs and MLs.

Now what arebwe left with besides SLG? Beautycastle... Got to be kidding. Sgrelax... Seriously? Sgmassage... No way! We got nothing left. Only SLG.

About the SMS ad spamming.. Well, that is the new business model. It's all AI and automatic from the customer verification database the girls use. The girls check your number in this database and the system automatically sends you an ad SMS spam. It's not the website anymore, but this customer verification system the girls use. I know it sucks, but this is the way of technology. Just use pre-paid card and remove card after chionging.

So the zoo may have been a little annoying , but they delivered the goods better than most, and now we have only SLG. That's sad for me.
They’ll be back in some form
Just as bookies have continued to exist alongside Singapore pools

It’s too lucrative to forgo
Old 29-11-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i have to agree, they are the most organised already among all of them and very responsive. And other than showcasing 3rd party pets, they also have their own stock, those are the ones who mostly left. Guess that must be why they tio, too high profile and organised liao. Some of the currently operators just make ppl angry and no longer visit

btw the SMS is still around it depends on the FL/ML you want to engage use which system to check, i message some ML and when they do a check with the system, my number gets included and immediately recive spam liao

Quote:

Old 29-11-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docow1000 View Post
Thanks bro for replying.

Silly me. I am posting the links below. Didn't see any reviews on Ning Xia on SLG..will try searching this precious thread. Any comments on the others? Any one that I should definitely avoid? Looking for acceptable massage svc and more central area, so there's a MILF in Qian Qian and SU Fei.

June
https://sglonelyguys.info/june-massage/

Qian Qian
https://sglonelyguys.info/qian-qian-massage/

Su Fei
https://sglonelyguys.info/su-fei-massage/

Co Co
https://sglonelyguys.info/coco-massage/

Ning Xia?
https://sglonelyguys.info/ning-xia-massage/
If u r lookin for prostrate maintenance. Try sufei. She is very good at it. Poke poke . hold ur release. Press press hold ur release . can hold the hj for very long b4 shooting. Nice feeling. Massage is average. Very professional didnt use thru out.can roam abit but not my type of milf.
Old 29-11-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3632 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Been a long time since I book an appointment, due to extensive travelling.

Looking at what is left behind on the websites, seems regular all left liao. Sign.

Wondering which one is good service oriented, a good BJ, looks pleasant and ideally with nice boobs. Looking for nice big boobs for a change.

Had eyes on a few, Summer no reply. Any recommendations from the bros here?
I believe you tried Li Na before :
Old 29-11-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes, their strength comes from the fact that they not only provided the platform for the girls to advertise their services, they were also a one-stop shop offering visa application etc. But then again, with their demise, apparently all the girls who applied their visas thru then all kenna. So one shot a lot got wiped out.

Anyway OKTs/websites come and go. Chewyfruit, Mingzhao, SGsexcapades... you name it. In time to come, new ones will spring up to take over the current vacuum.

I only wish the new entrants are resourceful in getting high quality girls in. Other things don’t matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
i have to agree, they are the most organised already among all of them and very responsive. And other than showcasing 3rd party pets, they also have their own stock, those are the ones who mostly left. Guess that must be why they tio, too high profile and organised liao. Some of the currently operators just make ppl angry and no longer visit

btw the SMS is still around it depends on the FL/ML you want to engage use which system to check, i message some ML and when they do a check with the system, my number gets included and immediately recive spam liao
Old 29-11-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Did not write an MR on Ai La as I don’t see the need to be zapped by her legion of white knights should I write something not to her liking.

Anyway, suffice to say, no RTM for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
My FR was written on her 2nd day here, and her first day on SLG. It was listed then that there was showering together, so she fulfilled it. She has since removed the item from her ads

In my MR, I had mentioned that she needed seasoned bros to teach her the ropes, as well as made comparison between her and Donna in terms of physical appearance. Back then, she seemed eager to learn to improve her business, but I guess some bros might have misinterpreted my words or taken the comparison too far and shared with her Donna's SOP, that she took it literally to mean that she needn't do too much or go too far when serving customers. (Caveat : this is purely my speculation.) Of course, the fact that she became an instant hit, and is fully booked everyday would certainly boost her ego and, at the same time, render any effort and desire to improve unnecessary.

I've not RTMed because at first because it was impossible to get a slot, and subsequently, because of the numerous MRs indicating that she had not improved.
Old 29-11-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what gets us red flagged in database ..and anyway to check if red-flagged already?

Quote:

Old 29-11-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
If u r lookin for prostrate maintenance. Try sufei. She is very good at it. Poke poke . hold ur release. Press press hold ur release . can hold the hj for very long b4 shooting. Nice feeling. Massage is average. Very professional didnt use thru out.can roam abit but not my type of milf.
Thanks for feedback, bro.

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Old 29-11-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 8
Tan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguys.info/jiao-jiao-massage/

Booked JiaoJiao yesterday for first time yesterday , since a lot rtc since animal site issue.

Person is just like in video/photo, located in G area. Was greeted by her cute face and nice big smile . Massage wise like coke/niunai they all as from same group so did not expect much, sensual was 4G and gfe was there the whole time, she ask permission to reply 1-2 msg only which is ok for me other than that nv use phone the whole time. would rtm
Old 29-11-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
Yes, their strength comes from the fact that they not only provided the platform for the girls to advertise their services, they were also a one-stop shop offering visa application etc. But then again, with their demise, apparently all the girls who applied their visas thru then all kenna. So one shot a lot got wiped out.

Anyway OKTs/websites come and go. Chewyfruit, Mingzhao, SGsexcapades... you name it. In time to come, new ones will spring up to take over the current vacuum.

I only wish the new entrants are resourceful in getting high quality girls in. Other things don’t matter.
Oh... is that why Anxin suddenly gone? Wanted to RTM her but no reply even though she was supposed to only RTC early dec.
What a pity.
Old 29-11-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of
Quote:

You like the spam? Or you working for them? Why need to justify for them that the spam is good or no choice. We got choice. They spam you don't go their girls. Easy. No business for the girls they will flock to other sites and the shit sites will die. Wolf became big after advertising here then decided to stop ad here but still got people who mention them that's why they can afford to yaya don't pay as fee.

Twenty years come and go. So many different sites only one site still alive which is this forum. Want support business, support those that support the site that you always come back to for reviews.
Old 29-11-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Anxin RTC this morning.

But she is safe. And may still come back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Oh... is that why Anxin suddenly gone? Wanted to RTM her but no reply even though she was supposed to only RTC early dec.
What a pity.
Old 29-11-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Think there’s quite a lot of discussion on Ai La, so just chipping in my opinion/MR based on my personal experience. Note that I’m using some more references to past girls just for comparison but each girl is unique and not that fair to compare it that way.
Initially what got my notice was the comparison or reference to Donna one of all-time favorite whose stay got curtailed so suddenly it hurts my heart... anyway moving on to what matters to us most:
1) it took quite long to get a reply from her as some bros experienced the same. Not sure why but I think that period was her hottest period plus wind was strong so some MLs tend to be more careful

2) On looks - let’s be frank, she’s not on Donna’s level for sure. For me there are those on almost godly level who have left the scene - Donna, Momo, Vera, Ruby, Yuki (the old litiger one). Adele is on that level to me too esp on an overall package but I know not all bros agree on this (but hey at least she is still around!).
And there are those who are on a level below - Ai La sits nicely at this level near that top, above the likes of Long Nu and Carol. Not the prettiest but you can’t deny she is definitely good looking.

2) on figure - as mentioned, she has big boobs. Bigger than Donna but a little... I think droopy is the word. And it’s fine, cos that’s natural to me. But if u like more perky firm ones like those I mentioned above then you might not be that turned on. But man are they soft and great to feast on
Overall her figure is good but expect a bit of tummy but not fat for sure. Just something you would expect for most girls unless they are really into maintaining their figure like Vera and Donna (naturally young and fit). Overall good stuff, just not the greatest you will see.

3) massage - some care about this more than others but all I can say is she’s no piano player. Decent enough to survive on this scene, not good enough for you to go there to ease your muscle knots.

4) service and sensual. Service wise, I put her in a level between Vera and Donna. Of the other girls, Carol offered the most due to full nude, BJ, almost full access, Nuru and crazy amounts of playability so that’s a bit out of their league. Momo is right after that.
Vera was the expert in the HJ realm, marrying playability, expertise, professionalism and all. That was the ideal HJ and massage level.
Compared to the rest who offered just HJ and taking into consideration playability, she is above Donna in that simply because the boundaries were less limited. You could lick, suckle on her assets and there was ample kissing allowed. That added to the sensuality and playability Donna lacked. BUT... the session with Donna felt more fun and interesting, like playing a fool around with your fling/friend. Whether the same fun can be experienced with Ai La remains to be seen with RTM.

All in all, would I recommend her? Yes, if you can live past the fact that she is quite hard to book even the first time round, just like Carol.
She is someone of a relatively high attractive level at the current limited scene.
She is someone you will probably want to try at least once to know if she suits you or not.
RTM or not? Have to see your chemistry. That is always the most important thing to me to decide to RTM or not. For me, it’s 50-50, urge is there but not strong (my urge is seldom strong though even my favorites I don’t go too often)

Hope this helps!
Old 29-11-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
Anxin RTC this morning.

But she is safe. And may still come back.
Ah... did not get any reply from her past few days. Glad to hear at least she’s safe!
With the current strong winds I will be pleasantly surprised if any of those girls actually come back here to face the risk...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1