The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Sorry for the long wait. Many things happen in the past few months (some of them will probably end up in the story)

Would like to take you all for your patience. Give me some more time to sort things out.
np TS. gd to see u back.
Old 15-03-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
launnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to all

Quote:
Sorry for the long wait. Many things happen in the past few months (some of them will probably end up in the story)

Would like to take you all for your patience. Give me some more time to sort things out.
Bro all the best to U. U take care ya...
Old 17-03-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxiong View Post
My ex FB behave the same to her ex husband. She told me she said those exact words which you mentioned. I reason with her and explain she is immature and inviting problem. True enough , she told me her late husband went into an affair with his secretary. I told her her late husband loves her. Wanted to do with her. She rejected and think he treat her as sex object. What if the scenerio reverse? She wants but the husband don't give? What will she think then? She was dumb folded. Sad to say she still think she is right after so many years even though she aged till she met me. From then, i learn that she is a spoilt brag. Always being pampered by family since young. Because her age gap with her siblings were 10 years apart. Therefore, many give in to her. And she always think she is right without proper guidance from parents and sibling.
Sorry I missed your comment from way back Bro benxiong! My sincere apologies!

We are all men and human. We have needs. Yes you are correct; if we can get fed (properly) at home, would we look elsewhere?

Hope that your FB will be see the light with your guidance bro.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 17-03-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When we got home, my son was watching television. My wife, on the other hand, had retired for the night. I was relieved as I didn’t know how to explain our many hours of absence to her. The three of us shared the Roti Prata (with fish curry; it has to be fish curry!) and turned in for the night. While I lay alone in my bed, I began to recall the events that took place in the day. How I wish I didn’t have to report back to work the next day!
After the whole episode, I really didn't feel going back to work. I knew what I am doing is wrong, but it felt really good. I closed my eyes, retracing the events of the day before, as if it happened an eternity ago:

I intentionally took sick leave, lied to my wife, left my son to his own devices for the day; just to check myself and the maid into a posh hotel so that I could make love to her - all day long! These were things that I would normally never do but I did it anyway; like a crazy schoolboy madly in love... All these, just to fuck my maid!

Wanda's story, no doubt it tugged at my heartstrings, brought out something primal in me; it fed my lust and made me want to conquer her. Somehow, I felt that by possessing her, by making her mine, I would now then free her from her past. But am I just making all these up? All these excuses, just because I want to have sex with Wanda?

I remember seeing her in the clothes that I bought her and how she made a deliberate effort to slowly peel off her pink top, tugging it, pulling it up her slim waist and when her hands reached where her underboobs were, she stopped; How she slowly and deliberately pulled down her shorts, exposing her cute girly panties - such a turn on!

My little head began to stir as I recalled how she danced around the room, teasing me and how I spread her legs and penetrated her in a swift stroke as if to redeem her from her ordeal of getting tongue-fucked by her so-called father and how the whole episode ended in a bath where I emptied my remaining semen onto Wanda.

Shaking my head, I got out of bed to check on my wife. I guess this is what they call "guilt". She was still sleeping. I touched her forehead and she stirred. She opened her eyes and greeted me, "Selamat pagi, Abang!"

I smiled at my sickly wife and used my hands to touch her once rosy cheeks. I moved forward to kiss her forehead.

"Why are you acting so strangely today?", she asked.

"Nothing, sayang" I croaked a reply. And I turned around to get ready for work.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental

Last edited by SerflySGR; 01-04-2019 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Updated Hyperlinks to Story
Old 17-03-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Shaking my head, I got out of bed to check on my wife. I guess this is what they call "guilt". She was still sleeping. I touched her forehead and she stirred. She opened her eyes and greeted me, "Selamat pagi, Abang!"

I smiled at my sickly wife and used my hands to touch her once rosy cheeks. I moved forward to kiss her forehead.

"Why are you acting so strangely today?", she asked.

"Nothing, sayang" I croaked a reply. And I turned around to get ready for work.
That day seem to be a turning point; I began to become more patient with my sick wife. Perhaps it was guilt that made me react this way but in a perverse way, it was all for the better – everybody seemed happier.

Wanda became the "big sister" to my son and the "younger sister" to my wife. Nothing to seem better for me. I did face some difficulties at my work place but it was nothing compared to coming back to a loving home.

Every night when I got home, Wanda would be waiting by the door, to fetch me my slippers and welcome me home. There was always dinner awaiting me and, if my wife were up to it, she would join us at the dinner table. My wife made it a point to let Wanda join us at the dinner table. To her, she was not just a maid but a part of the family. Sometimes I wish I could share just how much of a family Wanda is to us.

After dinner, Wanda and my son would help my wife back to her room and then proceed to study by his mother's side; by now, the study room that I converted into her "rest room", had become a mini hospital ward, complete with cable television so that she can watch her shows in comfort and doze off to sleep. There was a small study table so that my son could accompany his mother while doing his work. Once my wife and son were "settled in their respective positions", Wanda would excuse herself so that she could clean up the dining table and do the dishes.

Sometimes I wonder if he was there also because that was the only room that had the air-condition switched on 24/7?

Interestingly, I found my wife being "happier" and more "co-operative", more "accommodating" as if she were on some kind of "happy drug"?

That night, as mother and son were in the study room, I went into the kitchen where Wanda was washing the dishes. I slid my arms around her small waist and ventured upwards towards her under boobs and gave them a light lift.

Wanda giggled.

"Abang mau?" she asked meekly.

My other head sprang into action as I pressed myself closer against her young nubile body.

"Abang jahat! Wait Ah Boy and Ma'am come-see"

Throwing caution to the wind, I began to nibble her ear and lick her, arousing Wanda and I felt her shudder. "Abang," she whispered, "Jangan", she protested but I was living out my fantasy and could not be stopped so easily.

Last edited by SerflySGR; 18-03-2019 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Grammatical errors
Old 18-03-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FuggingPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, thanks!
Old 18-03-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
"Abang mau?" she asked meekly.

My other head sprang into action as I pressed myself closer against her young nubile body.

"Abang jahat! Wait Ah Boy and Ma'am come-see"

Throwing caution to the wind, I began to nibble her ear and lick her, arousing Wanda and I felt her shudder. "Abang," she whispered, "Jangan", she protested but I was living out my fantasy and could not be stopped so easily.
Before I could proceed further, I heard the door open. I stopped whatever I was doing and Wanda quickly adjusted her clothing.

My son had come out to remind me of the doctor’s appointment the next day and that nenek would come over to look after him while we were away at the doctor’s.

Wanda and I seem to have replied in unison. From the corner of my eye, I seemed to have noticed that she blushed. Whether it was because we nearly got caught or because we have seem to have developed some sort of telepathy - either way, I felt the way that she behaved was cute.

“There is one other thing, Dad,” my son stammered, “it’s getting hotter these days and my room feels very warm at night.” before I could I say anything, he continued, “And I can’t share rooms with you because you snore so loud. Can I sleep in Mum’s room?”

Old 18-03-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
Dondon26 is one of the Best!Dondon26 is one of the Best!Dondon26 is one of the Best!

Great story, I spent an hour reading everything lol!! Gonna camp here now
Old 18-03-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
“There is one other thing, Dad,” my son stammered, “it’s getting hotter these days and my room feels very warm at night.” before I could I say anything, he continued, “And I can’t share rooms with you because you snore so loud. Can I sleep in Mum’s room?”
The check-up went on smoothly; my wife's condition was "under control". Happy with the results, we had our tea break at staff canteen. While my wife and I sat at one of the tables overlooking the outdoor garden, Wanda went to get our drinks. My wife noted that the soya bean milk tasted different; some of these stall owners presume that they can get away with selling stale food/drinks, more so when a domestic worker or foreigner comes to place an order. I wanted to go to the stall and complain but Wanda quickly offered her own drink to my wife, choosing to get another herself. I protested but was silenced by both ladies; they told me not to make a big fuss over nothing. Seeing their like-mindedness, I gave in.

The car ride home ended far too soon. After Wanda helped my wife to the back seat, she practically fell asleep, leaving Wanda and I in front. We shot knowing glances all throughout the journey but I resisted touching my young maid because I was afraid that my wife would suddenly awaken. What then?

By the time we got home, my son was already home. My mother was in the kitchen cooking; a pleasant surprise was my father who tagged along. Sometimes I wonder if my parents coming over was overkill as my son was already in Primary Five and more than capable of taking care of himself. But then again, as grandparents, they will naturally worry for the safety of their grandchildren. Might as well also, because we will never know if there were any complications during the check-up - given my wife's illness, the hospital might decide to ward her for further observation.

Wanda settled my wife into the study room; allowing her to rest a bit, just before we had dinner together. My boy and I, in the meantime, helped my mother set the table. As I made my rounds between the dining table and the kitchen, I can't help but notice my father looking in the direction of Wanda, or wasn't he?

Old 18-03-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10462 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back TS. Great to see you back at it again!

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 18-03-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuggingPartner View Post
Nice update TS, thanks!
Thank you for your support Bro FuggingPartner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondon26 View Post
Great story, I spent an hour reading everything lol!! Gonna camp here now
Thank you for your support Bro Dondon26!

Your words are very encouraging cos I used to do the same - reading on hours end; we have many talented writers in this forum! Please do check out some of the other threads; they have me glued also! Heh heh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Welcome back TS. Great to see you back at it again!
Thank you for your support Bro zendra!

Sorry to have kept some of your waiting for continuation because there were some changes to the "internet laws" at my workplace; got transferred to another office, blah blah blah......... Hopefully I can sustain long enough to complete this story so that I can embark on the next? (Hint hint)

Old 19-03-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wanda settled my wife into the study room; allowing her to rest a bit, just before we had dinner together. My boy and I, in the meantime, helped my mother set the table. As I made my rounds between the dining table and the kitchen, I can't help but notice my father looking in the direction of Wanda, or wasn't he?
During normal days, I would sit myself at the head of the table, flanked by Wanda and my wife on either side and my son would be seated next to Wanda so that she could “feed” him, e.g. de-shell prawns or de-bone fish, etc. With my parents’ arrival, the dynamics changed; you see, as my father was the “head” of our extended household, it was only proper that I “relinquish” my seat at the head of the table to him. This was our normal practice as my father was strict to follow traditions. But Wanda wasn’t aware of this arrangement and she took her normal seat which drew the ire of my mother. My mother swiftly “banished” Wanda to eat in the kitchen.
“What right has the servant girl to eat at the same table as her employers?” Mother questioned.

Father raised his hand. I had expected him to rail at Wanda for her insolence. I remembered when we had first moved into our matrimonial home, Father and Mother had paid us a visit; my wife and I were “wrongly seated”. This made my father fly into a rage, “Bapa belum mati,” he bellowed and he stormed out of my home. He felt that I disrespected him to the extent that I wished him dead. I held my breath, if he were to explode this time around, how was I to defend Wanda? What happened next took all of us by surprise.

“Tidak apa,” he cooed, “Wanda is new to this household and she doesn’t know. It is ok. Moreover, she has to feed our Si Kecil. Let her sit at her normal place.”

Mother tried to say something in protest but Father cut her off mid-sentence, ”Didn’t our government remind us not to be xenophobic? What happened to racial tolerance? Just because she is a maid, doesn’t mean we should shun her. Weren’t our forefathers also immigrants?” For a brief moment, I thought I had tuned into the “National Day Rally” speech!

Last edited by SerflySGR; 19-03-2019 at 12:04 PM.
Old 19-03-2019, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
KelvinFiend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy reading your updates TS, support thread
Old 19-03-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
“Tidak apa,” he cooed, “Wanda is new to this household and she doesn’t know. It is ok. Moreover, she has to feed our Si Kecil. Let her sit at her normal place.”

Mother tried to say something in protest but Father cut her off mid-sentence, ”Didn’t our government remind us not to be xenophobic? What happened to racial tolerance? Just because she is a maid, doesn’t mean we should shun her. Weren’t our forefathers also immigrants?” For a brief moment, I thought I had tuned into the “National Day Rally” speech!
All throughout dinner, Father’s attention towards Wanda was apparent. It was a known fact that he had always wanted a daughter but my mother had only bore him sons.

“Eat more, eat more”, Father cooed as he put more food on Wanda’s plate, “Sir must be starving you; you look so thin.” he said as he piled yet more food onto Wanda’s plate. Wanda, embarrassed by the sudden attention, merely nodded.

I watched on, as jealousy consumed me. Mother too, was clearly upset. In “retaliation”, she piled food onto my son’s plate while I sat there thinking how to defuse the situation?

It was not until when my wife stood up, signalling that she had had enough that the tension eased. Wanda, instinctively stood up to clear away the dishes.

“Leave the plates, bodoh!” Mother’s voice rang out, “Help Ma’am back to her room lah!” She said pointing in my wife’s direction. Wanda scurried to my wife’s side.

“I can handle myself, Ma. Usually Wanda will do the dishes while I excuse myself and return to my room.” My wife came to Wanda’s defence but my mother would have none of it. She simply glared at Wanda into submission.

As the two ladies disappeared into the study room, my mother fired one last volley at my maid, “Macham sial!”

Then, it was my father’s turn to speak. Turning to my boy, he asked, ”How is Kakak Wanda treating you? Is she a good sister to you?” My boy nodded furiously. Perhaps he was afraid that his Nenek’s latest outburst could cost Wanda her job and did his part to protect her?

At this point I thought I heard Mother utter these words under her breath, “The men in this family - hopeless.”

Last edited by SerflySGR; 19-03-2019 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Missed out important element in story
Old 19-03-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Good story, cannot stop reading and please continue...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1