The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

Nice updates here, more please.
Old 12-03-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 16
ifeelhorny is a living Saint! - you won't find betterifeelhorny is a living Saint! - you won't find betterifeelhorny is a living Saint! - you won't find betterifeelhorny is a living Saint! - you won't find betterifeelhorny is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice..keep it cumming..up u already
Old 12-03-2019, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
KelvinFiend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more juicy updates
Old 12-03-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
raw333333thirty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to TS, that was awesome! More to cum i believe
Old 12-03-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
petmichpeter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing, will try to learn from you Ts
Old 14-03-2019, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

There she was, in my arms- her luscious and slender body now wrapped around mine.

No man could possibly resist the way she looked just now- and I was right where she wanted me. Looking at her inching her body forward with her fingers gently rubbing her clit was enough to set any man on fire. Even though I've just unloaded, there was no way I would pass on another chance to stick my member inside her. Lust and desire soon took over my body, and I lunged forward.

With a seemingly surprised look on her face, Eyvon fell back onto the bed.

"Let me help you with that..." Eyvon giggled, her right hand grabbing tightly onto my penis.

With her back against the wall beside her bed, Eyvon started spreading her legs. Before my eyes was a drenched pussy, filled to the bream with her lust juices. My penis was but an inch away from this honey pot, held firmly in place by her right hand. With her index and middle finger, Eyvon parted her pussy, allowing me an unobstructed view of the lust filled pit before my eyes.

"Looks like my naughy spot still wants some more..." Eyvon teased, her fingers now lightly massaging her clit.

I could feel a tingling sensation in my penis, trying its best to get itself erect. Pulling the tip of my penis closer to the entrance of the vagina, Eyvon placed
it right above her pussy.

With her right hand, Eyvon started playing with her clit using my penis, the index finger of her other hand now buried deep inside her hole.

"I am still leaking... I think I still need some help plugging this hole..." Eyvon whispered seductively,

With all the teasing going on, my penis was immediately hard again. Without wasting any time, I pulled out another condom from the box, giving my little soldier boy the helmet before braving the waves to come.

Without another word of warning, I plunged my penis deep inside Eyvon's fountain, causing her juices to gush out almost immediately.

My sudden thrust in missionary position was apparently electrifying, as it resulted Eyvon whimpering and gasping for air. With my body pressing on hers and no where for her to run, I started pounding her pussy mercilessly. Eyvon held onto my body tight, wrapping her legs around my body.

"Ahh... ahh... AHHHH!" Eyvon's moans were gradually getting louder, almost turning into a scream.

Fearing for our safety, I covered my right hand over Eyvon's mouth, shushing her in the process. Eyvon nodded meekly, her face still overwhelmed by lust and desires.

Suddenly, Eyvon tightened her grip, ensuring that I would stop moving. Feeling her body tremble, I could tell that she has once again achieved orgasm. Her muffled screams soon turned into light gasps for air, signifying the end of her orgasm...
Old 14-03-2019, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
steven2694 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpudding View Post
There she was, in my arms- her luscious and slender body now wrapped around mine.

No man could possibly resist the way she looked just now- and I was right where she wanted me. Looking at her inching her body forward with her fingers gently rubbing her clit was enough to set any man on fire. Even though I've just unloaded, there was no way I would pass on another chance to stick my member inside her. Lust and desire soon took over my body, and I lunged forward.

With a seemingly surprised look on her face, Eyvon fell back onto the bed.

"Let me help you with that..." Eyvon giggled, her right hand grabbing tightly onto my penis.

With her back against the wall beside her bed, Eyvon started spreading her legs. Before my eyes was a drenched pussy, filled to the bream with her lust juices. My penis was but an inch away from this honey pot, held firmly in place by her right hand. With her index and middle finger, Eyvon parted her pussy, allowing me an unobstructed view of the lust filled pit before my eyes.

"Looks like my naughy spot still wants some more..." Eyvon teased, her fingers now lightly massaging her clit.

I could feel a tingling sensation in my penis, trying its best to get itself erect. Pulling the tip of my penis closer to the entrance of the vagina, Eyvon placed
it right above her pussy.

With her right hand, Eyvon started playing with her clit using my penis, the index finger of her other hand now buried deep inside her hole.

"I am still leaking... I think I still need some help plugging this hole..." Eyvon whispered seductively,

With all the teasing going on, my penis was immediately hard again. Without wasting any time, I pulled out another condom from the box, giving my little soldier boy the helmet before braving the waves to come.

Without another word of warning, I plunged my penis deep inside Eyvon's fountain, causing her juices to gush out almost immediately.

My sudden thrust in missionary position was apparently electrifying, as it resulted Eyvon whimpering and gasping for air. With my body pressing on hers and no where for her to run, I started pounding her pussy mercilessly. Eyvon held onto my body tight, wrapping her legs around my body.

"Ahh... ahh... AHHHH!" Eyvon's moans were gradually getting louder, almost turning into a scream.

Fearing for our safety, I covered my right hand over Eyvon's mouth, shushing her in the process. Eyvon nodded meekly, her face still overwhelmed by lust and desires.

Suddenly, Eyvon tightened her grip, ensuring that I would stop moving. Feeling her body tremble, I could tell that she has once again achieved orgasm. Her muffled screams soon turned into light gasps for air, signifying the end of her orgasm...
Nice update, wait for more.
Old 14-03-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great update TS.
Old 14-03-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
JonHope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Such a horny and sexy gal this Eyvon
Old 15-03-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pklimpeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping from here
Old 15-03-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 8
thunderingbird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthunderingbird is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is like the best story ever on this website keep it up bro
Old 19-03-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

"That was fast..." I commented, surprised at how quickly she came.

Still catching her breath, Eyvon was unable to reply to my comment. Her eyes were looking at the ceiling, still appearing dazed and unfocused. I wasn't even sure if
she heard what I was saying. My erect penis was still imside her, moisturized by her warm and sloppy hole. I guess it's ok for me to continue moving then? After all,
she's not really saying anything or moving away from me either.

Holding her wrists tightly, I started to move my hips once more, pumping my member deep into her hole.

"Hmmm..." Eyvon moaned softly after sensing my member going deeper.

She reached out for my erect cock, holding it in place as she looked me in the eye. Still a little short on breath, Eyvon whispered into my ear.

"Let me do it... it's your turn to feel good..." Eyvon said, her sentence accompanied by a faint giggle.

With that, Eyvon gave my left arm a tap, signalling me to lie on the bed.

Within a matter of second, the two of us have switched positions. Eyvon is now right on top of me, her eyes still looking into mine, passionately. Her fingers are now
locked with mine, positioned at the sides of her body.Raising her body using her hips alone, Eyvon started moving rhythmically. The lustful look on her face is now gone, replaced by that of satisfaction. Now, she is doing her best to ensure that I'll have the time of my life.

Every single thrust of her hip was powerful and filled with vigour, determined to squeeze my meat rod dry. It was as if she was having sex out of love and not lust...

Looking at Eyvon doing her best made me felt something tingle within my heart. What I had for her was probably nothing more than lust and perhaps some form of care
and concern for a family member. But now, I can't help but feel something more. I don't want this to be a one time thing. This is more than a simple one night stand
which we will all forget about tomorrow.

Looking at Eyvon's beautiful face, feeling her warmth through her hands, and sensing her smooth skin touching mine with each move of the hip-

-there is just no way I'll want this to end.

With all of these feeling welling up inside of me, every single one of Eyvon's strokes are now feeling better than before. My throbbing penis was ready to blow. I
could only imagine how disastrous it would be if I was not wearing a condom.

"I... I am cumming..." I said, forcing the words out of my mouth amid the pleasure.

"Cum inside me, fill me up with..." before Eyvon finished her sentence, I could feel my penis releasing everything within.

Realizing that I have reached my limit, Eyvon stopped moving her hips, burying my meat rod deep inside her hole.

"Ahh... I can feel it coming inside..." Eyvon mumbled beneath her breath, her face now right next to mine.

Without a second word, I held Eyvon in my arms, pressing her body against mine. She was surprised by my action and had no idea how to react initially. However, after a few seconds, Eyvon reciprocated by wrapping her arms around my back...
Old 19-03-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
TriVenus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update bro, please continue!
Old 19-03-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow. I like eyvon more than the sister now!
Old 20-03-2019, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1