The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Big trouble in little india

maybe the terrorist is Dr. Lynn?? From "The Beast Within" Col. James and his men killed a lot of young high flyers in Malaysia......one of them is Lynn's bf....so she is plotting her revenge to Col James.......

Then who is Xuehua??.........Lynn's assistant??.......they are all in it together.......the company has been infiltrated....that's why Owen is calling in his best men urgently.......not easy to deal with.......maybe, just maybe...
Old 20-03-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

wah seh hahaha.

All the interesting theories and possible plot lines.

No comments.
Only time will tell. hahaa

Polishing up today's update.

Check back in a couple of hours
Old 20-03-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Sigg4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah every hour update this threat liao so addictive the stories. Yah we are all your stories reader as we tried to link up other stories character with this new stories.
Old 20-03-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
altosaxophone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep up the good work ilock bro! Waiting patiently for more
Old 20-03-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
wah seh hahaha.

All the interesting theories and possible plot lines.

No comments.
Only time will tell. hahaa

Polishing up today's update.

Check back in a couple of hours
Looking forward to read during my lunch break and eat snake

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 20-03-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

yay!!!at last to read more interesting story by our hero writer..
Old 20-03-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Standing by for updates, cheers!
Old 20-03-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Owen : alright… I’ll be in touch with you all…. The armoury will be open.. for your own equipping….schedule your dates with operator…

No one said anything and we all just looked at Owen.

The armoury has never been opened to us before. Previously when we needed or wanted something, there are forms to fill in, someone needed to sign off on it.
Owen will give you shit about why you need something like that, but this.

This is interesting.

An open armoury.

Butcher : hahahaha….are you high on drugs Owen ? hahhaha…

Butcher’s hearty laugh filled the amphitheatre again.

Owen : No.. there are no restrictions on what you can get….but the responsibility is yours…you get caught with it…outside project execution period…. You bear the responsibility….

Butcher took a seat and leaned back on his large arms.

Butcher : Interesting.. this is really interesting… hahah… hahaha… you looked afraid Owen….are you ??

Owen ignored the question and continued.

Owen : Take what you need…but there’s no guarantee that you can use them…. It depends on where the project will take place…. The target must die… period…

Butcher : hahahha… you are…. Afraid…so are the rest of the mother fuckers standing around… ahhaha… no one spoke a word… hahaha….

Iron spoke next, breaking the silence he kept.

Iron : Are we allowed to kill each other….if someone gets too noisy…. And affects the project…?

Butcher : What the fuck….. what did you just say ?? !!

His cleaver came out immediately off the side of his thigh and he stood up.

Butcher : go ahead and try….i’ll fuckng carve a steak out of you…. Maybe gourmet will digest some of that iron in your blood … hahahaha…

Iron’s hand appeard from behind his back and I could see 2 customised knuckle duster on him.

It has a stabbing blade on one end. You could punch and slice your way out of any situation with that.

Butcher : come on you dick !! those knifes are meant for a girls’ play pen !!!

Owen : Enough !!

I have never seen Owen lose his temper before.

Butcher shook a middle finger at Iron and settled back down on his seat. He grumbled to himself, his voice resembling the growl of an animal.

Owen is always calm, composed. He did not even lose his temper back then when I think he should have with the incident with Kenneth.

He is the kind of man to plan, to think through stuff, strategize, then execute. He has some of the best killers in the country working for him.

There is really nothing much that can scare him if you put things in perspective.

Owen : I know this is a bad idea for all of you to be working together… but this is important… this is the first… and probably the last time….get it done… and don’t fucking kill each other in the process…. That’s a fucking order…

Raptor spoke next. His voice calm and strong. Like that of a newscaster. In fact, I think he has a good voice. He can easily be a voice talent, or a DJ, maybe even a singer if he wanted to.

Raptor : Do you have more information… about the target… that you can share…

Owen took a few moments to consider before nodding his head.

Owen : Aiko Hattori …. Japanese….34 years old…. Wife of Hiro Hattori….

Gourmet could not resists holding back any longer.

Gourmet : Japanese ? ….. really ?

Owen : yes… are you expecting someone from Afghanistan …. Or Iraq ?? Please don’t stereotype people with extremists ideas….they come from all over, regardless of race, language or religion….

Butcher : hahah… they are not here to build a democratic society that’s for sure…

I laughed. I could not believe he just said that shit.

Jeff: hahha..

Butcher turned and looked at me before pointing his large hand at me.

Butcher : Now….. that is one motherfucker with a sense of humour….. I can work with him…hahah

I tipped my cap towards him and he did the same.

Iron : We’re only going for the wife ? … what happened to the husband ?

Owen : Hiro has been taken care of 3 weeks ago….by another colleague of ours…Barbwire…

Barbwire. An up and coming newbie with only 3 years under his belt but he is rising fast through the rankings. 3 years and he already has 6 kills to his name. I know Owen likes him, he’s eager to learn, follows instructions and after years of dealing with jaded old birds like us, it’s fresh to have someone listening to your every word.

Owen : Barbwire took care of Hiro… and I sent him to go after Aiko…. He never returned…he’s gone quiet for more than 2 weeks…. He’s probably dead…

The silence went on longer than it was comfortable.

Being told that a colleague died while going after Aiko is hardly reassuring news.

Raptor : Aiko … what can you tell us about her… ? is she formal military… does she work for the Japanese government…. In a different capacity….?

Owen : No… Aiko is a housewife…

Gourmet : Really…. A Japanese housewife…..

Owen : Yes…

Gourmet : A Japanese housewife…. That is a terrorist… really…. This is a new JAV plot ?

Butcher laughed, clutching onto his stomach and pointed to Gourmet this time round.

Butcher : I like that…. But I’m not having any meals with you…. You’re disgusting… ahhhhaa….

Gourmet : My meals are works of art… yours just grows out of the ground….

Butcher : hohoh… hahaha.. hohohhahah…

Owen : Aiko is a teacher….at an international preschool…..Hiro, her husband, use to work for us ….

Raptor : What ? he is one of us ?

Owen : Not in the same capacity as what you all do…. Hiro works in the logistics arm of the company…..we conduct regular checks on all employees… and discovered some irregularities with Hiro…. We probed further… and opened a can of worms… that’s all I can share with regards to Hiro….

Owen went on to say that Hiro passed on information and materials to his wife. Information and materials that can cause a lot of damage.

Owen : She knows we killed Hiro…. She’s hiding now…

Raptor : Any idea where ?

Owen : We’re trying to find her…. A lot of resources are being dedicated to this project…. We know she has help….we don’t know from who….if not, there’s no way we are unable to find her…..whoever that is helping her…knows what they are doing…

I asked my first question.

One that made everyone turned to look at me.

Jeff : Does Hiro and Aiko have kids ?

The hesitation on Owen’s end told us the answer. Everyone could see it.
His expression, the pause as he tried to search for the right words.

Butcher : woah…. I don’t do kids…. Sorry boss…

Iron : Boss…. What’s the play on this… everyone on site has to go ??

Gourmet : It’s ok…. I do everyone… all of us are just pieces of meat once our heart stops beating…

Raptor : I’ll do it…. I’ll make it fast….and painless…

Gourmet : hey…. Are you trying to say I’m slow ?

Raptor : No… but you like to take your time…

Gourmet : hahah….

Butcher : And I thought I was the sick one….

Jeff : How many ?

Owen looked at me and when he finally replied, I could see the hesitation on everyone’s faces.

This complicates everything.

Owen : a 4 year old girl…. And she’s 4 months pregnant…

Iron : you got to be fucking kidding me….

Iron gestured to everyone in the amphitheatre.

Iron : You are sending us…to go after a pregnant woman…and a kid….

Butcher : I think I’m going to be sick….

Owen : I already said…. It’s unprecedented …you are still free to walk away…

Raptor : who is the one helping her ? her organisation ?

Owen : From what we could gather so far, Hiro is working alone on this…. There are no major organisations involved… none of the usual suspects…

Jeff : What is Hiro planning for ?

Owen : I’m afraid I can’t share that….

Owen took a look at his watch and said he needed to head to the airport.

Owen : I have a flight to catch… can I give you all a lift to the front door….? Or you want to fucking go back the way you came…..

Pointing to Gourmet , Owen chided him for taking a baby monkey.

Owen : Give that fucking monkey back to it’s mother…

Gourmet ; How could you possibly know that… ?

Owen : It’s going to fucking give you ebola virus or something…

Gourmet : I never said I was going to eat it…

Owen : Put it back… fuck

I could hear the hissing of brakes of the tram arriving at the top of the amphitheatre. Owen started to make his way up. No one moved, each trying to see what the other would do.

I was tired, drenched in perspiration, I don’t mind a lift to the front gate.

When the others saw me heading up, the followed suit.

No one sat together. Owen went to sit beside the driver while the rest of us chose a section each. The tram started moving and we got to the entrance in a couple of minutes.
I got off and I could see Owen’s car waiting for him.

A staff of his handed him a brown project folder.

He took a look inside and pulled out a few photographs.
Old 20-03-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster (A)

Owen handed out the photographs of Aiko and Hiro together with their daughter.
He was holding onto 3 different photographs and I was a little late to gather in front of him.

He gave out all 3 of the photos. I adjusted myself discreetly as the rest of my colleagues gathered to look at the pictures of the family and committing them to memory. I positioned myself behind Owen, pretending to look over at the gathered group while my eyes shifted to the folder he was holding.

Jeff : Any more ?

Owen opened the folder to check for more photos and my eyes did a quick scan of what I can see. Information gathering is all about being sharp at the right time. My eyes took a quick snapshot of what is in front of me as my mind slowly processed it.

I could see the project number . 331390. There were sheets of reports and texts, some black and white photos of a industrial area and a car. I can’t make out the car plate number. All the sheets of paper are loose sheets, unlike the ones we usually received that are properly binded by sections.

The folder is new, hardly any creases, nothing out of the ordinary.

Owen shut the document and looked back towards me as if he had a feeling I was looking at him but I was faster.
I already orientated myself away and I had my hand out towards Butcher, gesturing for him to let me take a look at the photographs.

Owen : No… no more photos… on my end…

I looked at the family portrait.

I’m sure I’m not the only one with questions but no one said anything.

Hiro and Aiko look like your average middle income family trying to make a living.
Still I should not generalise people’s thinking and behaviour with their looks.

Looks can be deceiving.
We all know that.

We handed the photographs back to Owen after passing it around.

Owen : I’ll be in touch once I have their locations…. It’s going to take a while…. Rest up… get ready….

With that, he got into his car and it disappears promptly down the winding road.

I started walking away and so did the rest of my colleagues except Gourmet. He went back into the zoo but not one cared.

It took me an hour to get back to the car. I kept my equipment back at the niche at the columbarium and went back home.

After a hot shower, I put in a call to the operator. The sun is already up that Sunday morning.

Belinda took a while to answer my call. Technically operators are not on standby unless there is an ongoing project.

Belinda : Operator… zzz…

Jeff : It’s me…

Belinda : I know… what’s up…

Jeff : I have authorisation to access the armoury…

Belinda : huh … really ? …. Alright… let me check and get back to you…. Time and location ?

Jeff : Rifle range road….9.30am

Belinda : ok… I’ll call you back..

The armoury we use do not have a fix location. It’s mobile.
The reason why we don’t use a centralised location is because Owen does not want some overly zealous staff that wants to start a massacre to raid the armoury.

Having these amounts of sensitive stuff in a fix location is also hard to explain if it gets discovered by other agencies. Most of the weapons have their serial numbers filed off, some are confiscated off the projects we do.

I shut my eyes for a bit of rest and it was 20 minutes before Belinda calls me back.

Belinda : ok. 9,.30 Rifle range road…. It’s… not for the Korea job right…. We need to take a plane you know…

Jeff : No.. it’s not…

Belinda : Ok… see you tomorrow in office… today is my last day as your operator by the way…. Tomorrow I will..

I hung up without waiting for Belinda to finish and looked at the time.

It’s coming to 8am.

I took a quick nap before making my way towards the location agreed.

9.30am

I was leaning against my car by the side of the forested area when I saw the truck come towards me. Disgusted as a mover’s truck, the armoury switches location every week. The driver is a 60 year old man, Gerald, with his son Callum, as his assistant.

A legit shell company’s moving contacts and advertisement are plaster on the exterior in bright yellow letterings. Owen uses the company for logistics purposes and of course, to process cash seized from individuals who no longer need them. The cover is perfect. How many times have you seen mover trucks along on the road everyday when you drive ?

No one bothered to question what is in them. Probably someone moving to a new house.

No one gives a fuck.

From what I know, the armoury position is passed down from father to son. Gerald is the 2nd generation to take over. That hardest part of their job is to look away and keep their mouth shut. It’s a cushy job, pays well, most of the time you are free to do anything you want.

The truck parked at the agreed spot and I walked up to the passenger side of the truck.

Jeff : Do you have a street directory I can borrow brother ?

I was handed one and I flipped it to the page and pointed the location which would identify myself to the father and son.
I’ve only seen Gerald a couple of times and it was several years ago.

Callum : let me help you check the GPS…

He fiddled with a machine the size of a credit card reader. He nodded his head and got out of the truck.

He opened up the back of the truck and I climbed up to face a wall with 3D painting of boxes. From far and at a quick glance, it would look just like a delivery truck if anyone looks in.

I keyed in my passcode at the keypad on the side and one of the panels slid open.

Stepping into the hidden compartment of the truck, I stepped into a toy shop, for adults that is. Unlike the fancy interior of a Hollywood production, the interior of the 25 feet moving truck is pretty bare.

There’s a row of screens on the wall showing the concealed camera views covering 360 degrees of the truck’s exterior. I could see Gerald and Callum pretending to check on the wheels of their truck.
If anyone passes by, they would look as if they are checking on their vehicle.
There are no rows of guns sitting on racks with pretty LED lighting. Almost everything is kept within the rows of drawers & cabinets that are custom made and bolted to the floor.

I went to the drawer with the revolvers and helped myself to 2 of them. A Sig sauer with suppressor & one more Chinese made QSZ-92.

I put them into a black bag I pulled from a tray.
I checked the bin in the truck and I saw something in it.

I pulled it up and saw it’s the wrapping for a brand new assault rifle, the manufacturer’s sticker still intact. The oil from the rifle still dripping from the bag.

The trash is cleared at the end of every say.

This meant someone ahead of me just grabbed a big fucking gun. I skipped the knives drawer and I opened the rest of the drawers. The locks on them area all electronic, controlled by the server offsite.

Some drawers will remain lock, it really depends on what kind of access you are granted.

I was surprised to find so many unlocked. The handguns, the automatic weapons, assault rifles. Even the explosives drawer is open.

I could not believe this. Owen basically opened the armoury up for us to get everything we need.

I went to the explosives drawer and whistled when I pulled it out.

That drawer is always locked. I’m talking military grade stuff right there.

Well, Christmas came early, no harm stocking up on some stuff. Others would do it too.

I picked out a coil of detonating cord, and a box of detonator. I grabbed a few primers and took a crimping tool.

I tried the bottom drawer where the electronics are kept but it’s locked.

It’s ok, I can still set these fireworks off manually. I grabbed a coil of safety fuse and added it into my bag.

I’m probably going to bring both my knives and a gun to this project just to be safe. One of our colleagues is missing.
The rest of the stuff I’m taking is more for my own collection.

You never know when you will need them.

You must be wondering what my plan is.
Will I really be able to kill a pregnant woman with her child ?

Honestly I don’t know but I know some of my colleagues would do it.

All I needed to do was to tag along, and go through the motion, and tagging along meant almost half a million in bonus.

This my friend, is call working smart.

Someone makes the kill, I take the money. They can have the kill count, they can have the top spot if they want. I’m already thinking of retirement before I fucked up my head any further.

I was about to walk out of the truck when I saw the only full height cabinet in the truck with it’s door slightly ajar. I tried to close the door but the timber door has warp slightly, it wouldn’t close properly.

I opened it and saw a full row of body armour. Made out of aramid fibres, it has 5 times the tensile strength of steel. It’s a good light weight armour against handgun calibre projectiles.

I’ve tried being shot wearing one before during training. It still hurts like hell and I had the bruises for almost 2 weeks. It literally knocked the air right out of my lungs and I was left gasping like a fish out of water on the floor as my instructor laughed at me.

I thought about it for a moment. This will probably make me look weak. Butcher will probably laugh at me if he sees Hibiki walking into the project with a body armour on.

Fuck this. I grabbed one and added it to my stash.

He can laugh and tease all he like.

I’m not getting shot in the back on my last job. What’s an extra few KG to me when I’m not doing the heavy lifting ? Just hang back a little and relax.

I’ll happily retire with Xuehua after that, get a private property, rent it out for income and takes things easy. Just the thought of it is making me excited already.

I exited the truck after making sure the surroundings are clear on the screens in the truck.

I kept the stuff I took in my car and I gave Gerald a thumbs up.

He nodded and gave me a wave.

I drove out of the small road and made my way to the pawnshop in Chinatown.

By the time I deposited everything in my cabinet, it was almost noon time and for my date with Xuehua.

I’m looking forward to see her.

Xuehua was already dressed and waiting in her living room when I got there.

Dressed in a white dress with white canvas shoes, she looked so pure and seductive that day.

Xuehua : I’m trying to go for the student look….

Jeff : Yeah ?... the canvas shoes works..

Xuehua : Really ? hahaha

She lifted up the back of her shoe and showed me a friendship band that had sunk below her ankles.

Xuehua : See… friendship band ok… don’t play play…hahaha
Old 20-03-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster (A)

Jeff : Wow… definitely have that 90s school girl feeling…

She laughed and we linked arms and left the house.

What followed was a relaxing and enjoyable Sunday out in the suburbs.

We text Lynn to wish her well on her banquet day since we don’t plan on attending that. There’s too many colleagues invited and I hate to think what Butcher’s voice would do to my appetite.

Time seemed to fly by when I’m with Xuehua. The more time I spend with her, the more convinced I am that she is the one for me.

How do you decide whether you will get along with someone ?

Simple, just see if your values are aligned.

Values define us more than we realise.

We have similar views towards money, life, the society.
Xuehua’s ideal retirement is a quiet place, out of the fast pace city where she can draw and paint.

I’m not a painter but I want out of this city as well.
Singapore will always be my home, but I know moving to a place with a slower pace of life will be better for my overall well being.

I told Xuehua about my childhood, how my mother died during birth.

Something I have never once revealed to any of my short lived relationships. I was lying down on her thighs and just looking up at the evening skies when I told her about my day dreams as a kid while cloud gazing.
Xuehua brushed aside my hair and she just looked at me with the sweetest smile ever.

Xuehua : My parents… passed away in a car accident…. The driver….was in a truck…. Trying to get her wife who was bleeding to the hospital….

She told me the driver was worried about his wife and the child inside her tummy. He sped, and he ran a red light.

Jeff : I’m sorry to hear that…

A teardrop landed on my face but her smile remained.

Xuehua : He survived…. His wife and child didn’t…. I was angry… so angry… not at him but at myself….

Jeff : Why ? … it’s not your fault…

She shook her head.

Xuehua : I was angry why I was not in that car that day… we could have gone off as a family…

Jeff : Don’t say that… I wouldn’t be able to meet you if you were in that car…

Xuehua laughed.

We went to a coffee shop for bottled drinks, and ordered fried crispy squids from the seafood stall.
There is absolutely no airs whatsoever for Xuehua.

Her cheerful personality is infectious.
Within 30 minutes of us sitting down at that coffee shop, she was bantering with the table of old uncles drinking beside us.

Laughter hardly stopped and the drinks kept coming.

By the time I sent Xuehua back at 11.30pm that Sunday night, we were a little tipsy from drinks and we were giggling most of the time.

There were no hesitation when we kissed outside her gate. The moment I felt the cold tease of that tongue stud, I think I wet myself as my tongue shivered in Xuehua’s mouth.

It’s the first time I’ve kissed a girl with a tongue stud. The feeling, that sensation, the raw taste of metal, the tapping against my teeth.

My erection could almost imagine that same tongue on it.

Our bodies pressed against each other as we explored the interior of each other’s mouth.

Xuehua : erngh… shit….is this too fast…. Are we going to fast…

Jeff : No… I don’t think so… it’s just nice for me…

Xuehua laughed and we continued kissing outside her door.

When we finally pulled away, our foreheads connected and we laughed.

I knew I was almost getting there.

If I asked for it, she would allow me to go in.

And once I’m in, there’s nothing to stop us form fucking each other’s brains out.

Xuehua : should we…..or save it…. For the Korea trip ? … hahaha

I laughed as she put her arms around my neck, kissing me against. I hugged her waist, bringing her body tightly against mine.

Jeff : I’m a man…. You should know the answer before you even asked… hahha..

Xuehua : Tsk !...

She gave me another kiss, panting hot air into my face.

Xuehua : couple more days then… hahah…. Something to look forward to ?? hahahah… aside from work…

Jeff : haha… couple more days it is then… hahah..

We parted ways after I made sure she locked her gate and door.

15 July 2013

Monday
8.30am

I was already at my desk when Billy came in with Belinda in tow.

Belinda : alright… shall we get started ?? !!

She looks excited.

We spent an hour going through the primary plan. It’s a simple job.
Belinda told me Owen has gone through it and made some adjustment to her proposal so it’s all good.

Belinda : He’s in Thailand this few days… by the time he’s back, we should be done with this…

The plan is simple.

The 20 room hotel is located a few stops away from the city centre. Intel suggests that when we check in, the staff will decide which room we will be assigned to.

Billy : I’m pretty sure they will give you and Xuehua the…. Erm…. Special room….

I gave Billy a middle finger as he went on.

Billy : They have only 2 staff…. Owner, Ricky, won’t show unless he sees a target he is interested in.

Preliminary investigations suggest that they will drug the girls or couples they are interested in, usually by means of a complimentary bottle of alcohol or pastries like cakes.

Belinda : We got the construction drawings of the hotel, the 2 rooms here and here…. Has a false wall that connects to the freight elevator behind it…. We suspect owner will either rape the girl in the room when she’s passed out, or bring her to his basement…I know you don’t want to use Xuehua as bait but she’s the fastest way we can draw Ricky out….

Before I could say anything, Belinda quickly added.

Belinda : He will never even get to touch her….all we need… is for him to show up… come out of hiding…. And it’s all over…. You will be there with her… every step of the way…. He’s won’t even be able to smell the scent with Hibiki in the room…

I wanted to speak but she cut me off again.

Belinda : We booked the entire hotel…..the rest of the rooms bulk blocked by a shell tour company…. Only we will be there… tour group will be delayed… they will not show…the suspected girl in the basement…. We just need to get her, deliver her to the embassy and our job is done…. Simple… very simple…

Billy : Hardest part is probably you doing it with your own hands…

I was about to give my take when I froze.

My eyes saw something peculiar.

Taking my silence as consent, Belinda asked if we could call it a day so she can go get ready.

Belinda : Ok ? Boss Hibiki ?

Jeff ; Huh…. Er.. yea yea…whatever…

I was lost in my thoughts as I tried to rationalise what I just saw.

Belinda : great… see you guys at the airport tomorrow… i’ll go talk to Xuehua for he details to get tickets for her if its ok with you Jeff…

Jeff : Huh.. oh… yea yea yea… sure sure.. thanks…

When the door shut behind her, I turned to Billy.

Jeff : You have a soft copy of project documents right ?? ….

Billy : Yeah…. I’m always the soft copy person….

I asked Billy to open it on his terminal.

Billy : What’s up ?

Jeff : Open it….

Billy : What are you looking for ?

Jeff : what’s the project number for this ?

Billy : Hmmmm…. Here.. 331390… buying toto or 4D ?

Impossible.

I felt my heart skip a beat as I asked Billy to scroll down to the project budget.

Billy : Hmm… ok…. Here…budgeting….and… woah…what the fuck…

My throat felt dry as I stared at the figures.
Contingency allocation.
Old 20-03-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster (A)

It’s almost 3 million.

Billy : There must be a typo…. Bonus for this type of job averages 45 to 68k… that’s catered for under this section here…. Woah… what the fuck….

The budget for this is way higher than the jobs we’ve done. 5 times the amount.

Jeff : go to the audit tab

Billy : err… ok…here…. All in order… approved… Ricky’s a fucking asshole… he deserves to die… I think probably Owen trying to move money around…. He does stuff like that sometimes…

Jeff : Approval date for this….? When did the Audit team start looking into this…

Billy : wow… this started almost 3 months ago… and only now then he assigns it out…. Quite unlike Owen to sit on stuff like this….. ok… I see.. here… look… this date… when another girl goes missing…. Probably wanted more information before acting… everything ok ?? no one ever looks at this section of the documents… why the sudden interest ??

Jeff : Audit approval…. Who approved it ?

Billy : let me see….here… Hiro Hattori….he approved it…. Last week… why are we looking at all these again ??

Jeff : Nothing… just curious….

I went back into my room as the revelations of what I just uncovered slowly sank into me.

Owen’s trying to piggy ride another project on this. Hiro is already dead.

My heart started beating faster. Something is wrong. Very wrong.

I opened my office door and I shouted across to Billy

Jeff : Staff details… how many are Japanese working for the company.. ?

Billy : oooohh…hahaha… there are a few hot ones…hahah… let me see…6… all permanent residents… been here for more than 10 years…with the company for at least 7…

Jeff : ok… thank you…

My mind is in a mess. I don’t know what to make of this.

Owen is trying to pass something off right under our noses.

Billy knocked on the door and I gestured for him to come in.

Billy : Bro… you ok ? … you looked worried…

Jeff : err.. no.. nothing… just… ermm worried about Xuehua that’s all…

Billy : Bro,,,Ricky is 50,… did a double bypass last year… barely survived a heart attack… you would probably scare him to death… don’t worry…

Jeff : Yeah… ok…

Billy was about to close the door when he popped his head back in.

Billy : Oh… if you are interested in the Japanese babes… hahah… ask Dr Lynn for a intro… ahhaa….. she’s close with all of them…

Jeff : what ?

Billy : Yeah… she knows I’m single… ahahah… tried to hook me up… haha… I have my eyes set on one…I mean just in case Xuehua doesn’t work out for you hahaha…

Billy shut the door and I tried to calm my thoughts down.

The puzzle is in pieces.

Nothing fits.

Nothing conclusive so far.

Nothing fucking make sense to me.

As far as I know, Owen is trying to pull something off. He’s trying to get rid of Aiko and I want to know why.

I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand on it’s end as I opened the door and walked out so fast that it gave Billy a shock.

Billy : Wah… what’s wrong with you…

Jeff : Does Lynn speak Japanese ?

Billy laughed as if I said something stupid.

Billy : what are you talking about hahha..? ….. Dr Lynn’s mother is Japanese… it’s her mother tongue…

………………………………………
Old 20-03-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FuggingPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent updates bro, looking forward to more!!
Old 20-03-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
oldschool79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
maybe the terrorist is Dr. Lynn?? From "The Beast Within" Col. James and his men killed a lot of young high flyers in Malaysia......one of them is Lynn's bf....so she is plotting her revenge to Col James.......

Then who is Xuehua??.........Lynn's assistant??.......they are all in it together.......the company has been infiltrated....that's why Owen is calling in his best men urgently.......not easy to deal with.......maybe, just maybe...
Timeline not correct.... Dr Lynn and Col James married in 2013, the beast within is 2017, i think
Old 20-03-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

lai liao. if Dr Lynn is involved than we shall witness the fight of the century between the 2 Js..
Old 20-03-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

James and Jeff.....their path are going to cross soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1