The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hatyai Paradise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: (CNY story) Sexy cousin was drunk in club

Keep it up yr good work.
Pls share more.
Old 06-03-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
AboveAll88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wa nice story!! I guess everyone has a hot cousin/relative that we fantasize about!
Old 06-03-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
camhurder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a very nice story! Setting up tent here to wait for updates
Old 06-03-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
steventan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls continue ....
Old 06-03-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Synanym deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more juicy updates!
Old 06-03-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 20
stormseks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstormseks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstormseks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstormseks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

can have the link to the instagram story please?
Old 06-03-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

*Continue*

I stood there like I was frozen. My dick got harder and harder thinking about the possibility of fucking Rachel jiejie with no consequences.

She wouldn’t have found out as long as I requested Daniel and Eugene not to tell her that there was a third guy in the action.

But what about my moral code? Yea, what about it? How about I just fuck moral code?

You only live once.

My mind was in a mess but I found groping Rachel jiejie voluptuous breasts really soothing. It calmed me down. I unknowingly had started grabbing her tits.

I groped them with great force. The flesh of the boobs squeezed their way out from my hands. They were too big for both my palms.

These tits were insane. They were built to be fondled and played with. I had never groped such big tities. Heck, I had never groped a relative before!

I was out of air. I was too excited. I was molesting my drunk cousin.

Rachel jiejie moaned like a real bitch and I was not sure it was because of my gropings or Daniel’s dedicated pussy eating. Daniel really loved eating pussy.

I took off Rachel jiejie tank top and bras with much trouble since she was totally strengthless. I folded them nicely on the floor and I admired her tits like an art inspector.

She indeed has 34D breasts, the label in the bra marked.

They were holy. Without bras, these two natural boobs spread to both left and right sexily. I cupped them like like a tits devotee.

They are big and natural. They are fuller at the bottom part, shaped like luscious pears. Big pears. Big pair of pears.

I hated myself for doing such indecent act. But I went on and sucked the brown nipples manically.

Daniel took more pictures of her pussy and the tits.

“Did you take my picture?” I was scared.

“Haha yea... shit this girl has the best boobs I have ever played before...” Daniel exclaimed.

Being taken pictures spoiled my mood. I asked him to delete but Daniel ignored my request.

He was breathing real quick and rough like me. He took off his underwear and put on a condom. Daniel has a long cock. Almost 7 inches.

He penetrated Rachel jiejie in front of me. I could hear the squishy sound made by her wet pussy.

My mind blown again. It had been blown constantly that night.

I dropped my underwear with a struggling mind and poked my cock into the white smooth flesh of my cousin tities to have fun.

I knew I was sick. I was enjoying yet I felt incredibly guilty.

Rachel jiejie moaned helplessly. Her eyes half-lidded, stared blankly at the ceiling.

“Oh... oh... ohh...” she moaned and moaned.

Daniel pumped into her like a pro. Piak piak piak piak piak.

“Fuck this bitch is so wet, my pubes are all soaked!” Daniel amazed.

“What the fuck, ei the sofa soaked also later!” Eugene worried. It was his parents’ sofa after all.

Daniel couldn’t care less. Eugene took my jeans and stacked it under Rachel jiejie ass.

“Fat ass,” Eugene pinched.

“Go away,” Daniel pushed him aside and continued his penetration.

His finger rubbed in a circular motion on Rachel jiejie clitoris.

“Ahhhh.. oh yes.... yes...” Rachel muttered.

I asked softly if Rachel jiejie was tight.

“Still considered tight...” Daniel replied.

I was defeated by my urge again and again. My moral code was bruised. Guess what my inner demon urged me to do next.

I placed my cock above Rachel jiejie moaning mouth.

She instinctively licked it. She licked like a puppy on my balls and dickshaft. Rachel jiejie was really born a slut.

She was drunk and yet she knew how to lick a cock.

I moaned uncontrollably and groped her tits hard at the same time. I could barely stand on my own feet because I was too stimulated.

Daniel took more pictures. Eugene took pictures also.

My mind was in a crashing mode. I hated what I was doing yet I had never felt that good in my life.

I cummed prematurely.

It was all too much for me to take. My dick and balls were licked obediently by my drunk cousin.

How could you expect me to hold on for any longer.

I shot all my load.

“What the fuck!” Daniel yelled.

“Jibai!” Eugene slapped me on my back angrily.

I realised I had just ejaculated all over Rachel jiejie face and on the sofa!!

*to be continued*
Old 06-03-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Darra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very steamy, more please!!!
Old 06-03-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
So shiok whilst reading. Please write more.
Old 06-03-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
Aridine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, support for more
Old 07-03-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
jarelpk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to see more of this
Old 07-03-2019, 03:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

Authors note: thanks for the support so far. Big twist is coming..

continued

I was horrified to see my own cum all over Rachel jiejie face. I felt guilty.

I was even more guilty to see my own cum on Eugene’s sofa. I quickly took tissues and kept on wiping them off as much as I could.

“That’s lame man...” Eugene was pissed off.

Rachel jiejie was still moaning alluringly. Her pussy got a lot wetter as the piak piak sound slowly turned into chok chok sound.

Chok chok chok chok chok as Daniel was busy pounding on Rachel.

“Ei damn,” Daniel felt the pussy became tighter, like some sort of contraction.

Rachel jiejie acted like she was being stabbed in the stomach, her brows tightly knitted and she moaned louder than ever.

Her hand unconsciously grabbed the sofa cushion tight.

Suddenly, juices started splashing out of Rachel jiejie pussy. Daniel was shocked and took a few steps back, pulling his cock out.

His shirt was drenched.

Rachel jiejie was squirting! She continued to spray more juices out while her body was sort of twitching weirdly.

“Ohhhh..... ohhh..” she moaned in a really deep voice.

Needless to say, my jeans under her ass were all wet, the sofa was even wetter.

Now, it seemed like my cum on the sofa was a small case already.

Daniel was amazed. Eugene was further infuriated.

I on the other hand was.. I was feeling complicated.

Daniel was so proud of himself. And with Rachel jiejie squirting and twitching, reaching orgasm, it further aroused Daniel.

All these obscenities triggered Daniel. He did something unexpected.

He took off his condom and penetrated Rachel raw!

“Ei what are you doing!” I tried to stop him.

He pushed me away and carried Rachel jiejie thighs on his shoulders. He pumped hard and deep.

I couldn’t help but noticed how her boobs were bouncing front and back.

A few more pounces later, he stopped all the action. He shot all his load deep into Rachel jiejie.

“Are you crazy???” Eugene was astonished.

Eugene really just had a crazy night. First I joined them, then I shot his sofa, then now a raw fuck disgusted him. How could he take his next round?

“I just have to cum in this bitch...”Daniel felt apologetic right after he released all his load into Rachel jiejie.

Since I had released my own load, the urges of hormones died down. My conscience started regaining and I felt awful.

I ran into the toilet and tried to throw up.

I attempted to find different ways to console myself. That at least, I didn’t fuck her?

I didn’t fuck my own cousin. I just accidentally ejaculated near her. Yea, that was it. I was not a monster.

I was a decent cousin. I was after all a man. Of course, I would make mistakes. Right?

I made a decision to leave Eugene house as soon as possible. I could not risk waiting Rachel jiejie to wake up and saw me here.

When I was about to step out from Eugene’s toilet, I heard strange rapid knocking sound.

Someone was knocking on Eugene’s house door!

Bang bang bang bang!

The door screamed. Everyone in the house was scared to death, except Rachel jiejie who was extremely wasted.

**to be continued**
Old 07-03-2019, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sjkevent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, keep it up man !
Old 07-03-2019, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 07-03-2019, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1