The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: (CNY story) Sexy cousin was drunk in club

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 15-03-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslegend View Post
[]uthor’s note: Once again, thank you very much for all the support. I was surprised to see so many bros are into this CNY story. I stopped it abruptly because I thought the CNY naughty story was morphing into something incestual and I was not sure if you guys would like it. Turned out I was wrong. I will continue the story because I write for you guys. [/I]

*Continued*

Eugene found some cable tie from a toolbox. Daniel had already given up on putting the bras back on Rachel jiejie.

I guess he didn’t know the trick of how a busty woman wears her bras. For women who are well endowed, you have to clasp it in the front by wearing it backwards, adjust the straps correctly, then put the breasts into the cups delicately. Big boobs are troublesome, and blessed at the same time.

Eugene left the cable tie on bed and rummaged around in his table drawer. He found some pills.

“Ok, this pill you feed it to Rachel,” Eugene asked me.

“Break it into small pieces and feed her with water,” Eugene explained after he saw my perplexed face.

“What are those?” Daniel asked.

“To make sure Rachel sleeps longer than a hangover,” Eugene replied.

Then he showed Daniel another pill he had in another hand.

“This is for her mom, to make her horny,” Eugene smirked a little bit. Daniel was as perplexed as I was.

Daniel and I came back to Eugene’s room with two cups of water, each with the pills dissolving in the cups. When we walked in into the room, I saw my aunty was already tied up with the cable ties.

IN A REALLY PROVOCATING POSE!

Her wrists were tied respectively to the ankles, side by side. Left wrist tied to left ankle, right wrist tied to right ankle. It was a perfect position to be fucked. Her face was resting against the bed while her ass pointing high upward.

Her night gown revealed her meaty ass, far more bigger and plumper than Rachel jiejie, but nonetheless sexy as hell. Like those rich aunties with good bodies, those bodies are arousing even to college dudes.

I got hard immediately. My phone beeped again. Liz asked me to hang out tomorrow. But all my attention right now was devoted to Eugene’s room.
Aunty’s front chest got wet because the water we fed her leaked consistently. Her bras were revealed in a translucent manner. I knew she must have left the house too quickly before she could get dressed properly.

Aunty was pretty. She was about 45 years old, but she aged really well. Like wine, she got the milfy look and no one would doubt she will be a good fuck. Eugene started to caressed on aunty’s boobs.

“Like mother like daughter, damn big neh neh, so soft,” Eugene exclaimed.

The big tits were fondled maliciously while aunty lied on one side of her body, on top of the bed. After all, she was all tied up in a BDSM manner.

While Eugene was playing around aunty’s breast, Daniel started undressing Rachel again. He took off the only pants and underwear she had on herself. But the underwear was a mess to look at, as he pulled it off, the slimy cum Daniel shot inside Rachel was all over it.

It was a mess. I wouldn’t want to fuck that. I thought.

Then, Eugene got up and started setting up two Go Pros camera he had around the room.

Aunty started to wake up. She moaned softly as she must have felt the pain on the back of her head. I realised I should run or else she would see me.

Should I run?

*To Be Continued*
Omg!!.. tis is so sexciting .. TS faster update!!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-03-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 17-03-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
vaggo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very exciting story, thanks TS
Old 18-03-2019, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 19-03-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 19-03-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro,

Keep the story going leh..
Old 19-03-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Samchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep continue bro
Old 20-03-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
examresult deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, enjoy reading it!
Old 21-03-2019, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Old 22-03-2019, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 12
lolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud of

Waiting for TS to continue
Old 22-03-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like TS MIA liao....so sad...last posted 9 days ago...the wait is agonising...TS pls faster cum back n continue your sexciting story

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-03-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
MagicFinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS.. wish I have such luck. haha. is the continuation fiction?
Old 29-03-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
WhiterSky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, support for updates too
Old 29-03-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

My only experience with a drunk cousin was to get an earful from my aunt after I sent her home out of goodwill.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1