The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2008, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 18
Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!
Re: Slim Fujian PRC to share

Bros with 15 rep points and at least 1 FR can pm me for contacts of Xiao Fan, Xiao You and Xiao Ping.

I will give the hp s of all three. You can then decide whom to visit.
Old 22-10-2008, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
retry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro Albert for XU contact. her my RF on her.
Look:6/10
body : very size
bj: no
weight: about 42kgs
bobs: she is very shy of her bobs cos really small when lay down on bed almost like airport
Fj: 5/10
Rtf: no
Old 23-10-2008, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 18
Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!

Thank u bro retry for your brief FR.

Ya, pm me if like Slim Fujian PRC.
Old 28-10-2008, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 17
ePoet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterePoet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros,

Just a short FR on Xiao You... Called her yesterday and arranged to meet up with her in the evening. Picked her up from near her abode and proceeded to JC for our romp. First impression, rather plain looks and just personally, her looks didn't really grow on me. But given her relative youth, still very much acceptable. In the room, we cuddled for a while before proceeding for a bath together. As she stripped, I realised that while she was skinny, bony even, she still had a pretty "grabbable" ass.

In bed, I started off by painting her. Licking her odourless little sister elicited gentle moans from her. After she quivered to an orgasm, it was her turn to service me. A quick catbath brought her down to my "centre of existence" with quite a bit of ball-licking and sucking. Her triple-B-J can best be described as professionally done, with lots of head movement and tongue-swirling. Suction can be improved though, and I had the impression that she was just being professional about it. No complaints about the timing though, for the BBBJ lasted a good 15 minutes.

I motioned her to cap me, and the FJ was purely SOP. Washed up, paid her, and dropped her back at her place.

Name: Xiao You
Born: Year of the Pig
Looks: 5.5 (just personal opinion; her looks were not that appealing to me)
Body: 6.8 (proportionate and nice to look at, esp. from the back)
Boobs: A to A+ (very small nips)
Frenching: No (perhaps it depends on chemistry. I could sense she was reluctant)
Painting: Yes (gently responsive, not a quiverer or shaker like some other girls)
BBBJ: 6.8 (the best description I can think of is "professionally competent" )
FJ: 6.5 (adequately lubricated, normal responses)
Personality: Friendly, chatty to me, but more like acquaintances just making small talk
Attitude: Good, not a clock-watcher, patient, and always pleasant
GFE: not to me, but note that GFE is always based on chemistry
Damage: As reflected by TS
RTF: well, there are still 2 other Fujian ladies to try right?

Thanks to bro Elbert for the ctcs. For the price, Xiao You is to me, good value. Just perhaps the individual chemistry was not there. But all in all, no regrets trying.

"Good sexperiences deserve good prose... Great sexperiences deserve great poetry!" ~ ePoet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1