The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 08-05-2008, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of
Re: Fucking in the public area

Bro Kid A, great sharing. Had wanted to up you but your post is more than 2 days old and you didnt post any new posts since anywhere else. Will up you again later when have chance. Meanwhile, just want to applaud and compliment you on your outdoor sex and do keep it up - hope to hear more reports from you soon
Old 08-05-2008, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 17
shinn_asuka deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshinn_asuka deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I've had a memorable outdoor screwing experience at McRitchie Reservoir a year ago. I've been a regular long distance runner and had taken part in many local and regional running events. Then I've just joined the MR25, a running club for runners that frequent the McRitchie trail.

I met this SYT on my first run as an official member. She's slim, rather tanned, about 1.65cm, 33B boobs and a quite shapely ass (a result of her rigorous runs). As one of the younger members of the club, i 'kay kay' pretend to be noob asking her for running tips just to get close to her. We started flirting via sms and MSN. On my 7th outing with the club (lucky number 7!), i purposely asked her to start running with me from the back cos i've got a plan in mind *snicker snicker*. TCSS while running more casual than usual (reserve energy for later) to lose the pacesetters in front, until we reach the 5.5km mark which is the popular Jelutong Tower.

Once there, i asked if we can stop for a short break. As we're resting, i invited her to go up the 7-storey tower for sightseeing as we've never stopped there during training. I followed her from the back, admiring her shapely arse as she ascended the stairs. Once we reached the top, i grabbed her hand and asked if i can kiss her. She nodded shyly and we started frenching. My hands went into autoroam mode, exploring her athletic body and arse, slip one hand under her sports bra to grab her soft boobs. The making out got intense as she started grabbing my dong..i know she's warmed up.

I lifted her running vest and sports bra as she hugged my face to her boobs as i sucked and licked her tits. I ran my fingers under her pants, and could feel her moist and wet pussy craving for attention. So i pulled her pants down and ate her pussy while she's leaning on the railings. She moaned and shoved her pussy into my face for more as she's enjoying every frolicking of my tongue. After about 5 mins, i stood and pushed her to squat down for a 10 mins BBBJ. She totally wet my dong with her saliva and her deep throat, coupled with shaft licking and balls slurping action. And i can tell that she is 'lao jiao' in BBBJ...she's as good as some WL that i've tried outside!!! Probably i'm not the 1st member she's been pleasuring hehe.

After that, we proceeded with doggie style while standing. We're enjoying the great mother nature with birds chirping and leaves rustling while i pounded her mercilessly. Her moans got louder and louder, but nobody will hear us on top of the tower so deep into the McRitchie trail. I then lied down for her to do a cowgirl. I enjoyed very much the view from below as it was not sunny, as she grinds her wet pussy on my dong while i grabbed her bouncing boobies. The open outdoor setting was making us very very horny, and we're having really 'rough' sex.

Finally unloaded every single drop of cum onto her boobs. The feeling was freaking good and satisfying..and it was more tiring than a half marathon. We were so exhausted that we just hugged on the floor for more than 10 mins. Wiped off the my cum from her boobs using her undies and chucked it into the bush (hope this won't impregnant the plants) It'll usually take us less than 30mins to run 5.5km back out, but we took more than an hour walking out instead.

When our team members finally saw us, they were asking what happened. Gave them a lame excuse that i'd had a muscle cramp and was lucky she was there with me for 'first aid'...lucky me! Had a few more indoor flings with her before finally calling it quits cos OC getting more suspicious with my 'running' schedule. But looking back, it was a great experience. Cheerios.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
varnamedmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah bro..i love this experience of yours..makes me thinking..
Old 09-05-2008, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
gkguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah seh! why u quit? if u dun wan, pass me, i love athletic ppls... violent and sporty and firm type, haha

nice sharing.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
way to go man!!

if onli we can find such horny SQ gals so easily..

tks for sharing...
haha sure, find my wife lah. SQ hotwife....

Do a search on my posts...
Old 09-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 17
shinn_asuka deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshinn_asuka deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Still running with MR25, but stopped going the 'extra mile' with the girl. Cos usually after my runs, i usually get home very horny and will have FJ with OC. But after joining MR25, i come home limp almost everytime. OC suspected sumthing's wrong, cos sudden drop in libido after runs and wanted to follow me to training Pressed panic button..even stopped running for a few weeks. MSN her some excuses saying "Oh well, i'm married and this is not morally correct" kind of BS. At least she's understanding enough to say "Well, as least we can still be friends".

We're both still in MR25, although now she has new BF to satisfy her. But everytime i run past the Jelutong tower, i could still picture that faithful day vividly in my mind. Just wondering if i'll have another go at her at the same place to celebrate the incident's 1-year anniversary.

Thanks for the words of encouragement bros!
Old 10-05-2008, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
gkguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
haha sure, find my wife lah. SQ hotwife....

Do a search on my posts...
So many! Haha, why u so open one?
Old 10-05-2008, 04:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

This message is taken out due to request by general public.

Last edited by stmapede; 10-03-2013 at 10:47 AM.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Just came back from a 3 nights 4 days trip to BKK visiting my tirak SYT

It's all sex-sex-and-more-sex, I'm totally drained...As it's damn warm and stuffy on the streets, the only public place we fuck was in the men's toilet at the Esplanade (Hwai Kwang) .....

We were bowling and in one of the game, she bet that I won't get a TURKEY... where the wager was to "make love" right on the bowling lane if I did. We were half joking.

Luck was on my side I did a turkey and teased her to "pay up"; she refused but I started to finger her discretely and when she's all wet, we proceed to look for a secluded place/corner. Just nice, the ladies toilet was under maintainence and no one was in the men's (almost midnight). We quickly go to the far end cubicle and close the door...

Started by her giving me a BBBJ sitting on the toilet, then did her doggie while she held on the WC and me holding on her asset with both hands rocking away. When I was about to cum, the cleaner lady came in the toilet and start making noises with the equipment, hitting on the wall, etc. to signal to the occupier to get out. We paused and giggle, maybe the cleaner heard us... but heck care, I continue to pump her.... more exciting in this scenario.... and exploded with a loud moan

We then tidy up ourselves and walk out sheepishly pass the cleaner lady but never looking at her. We bowl for almost 7 hours straight, between 9pm to 1am it was only 250 baht per person unlimited games.
Old 16-05-2008, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Sharing my latest outdoor experience. And also keeping this good thread alive

Was feeling horny around 3am and felt like outdoor action so drove with my girl to Sentosa. Initially went to Tanjong Beach, walked around kept seeing couples, even at the far end on the beach itself.... Decided to drive around to find another spot. Eventually found a good spot at a pavillion. Full view of open sky, weather was good with slight breeze. My girl was wearing a tube dress and she already removed her bra and panties in the car.... hehehe..... So we were sitting at the pavillion and I started caressing and kissing her.... pulled one side of her tube down exposing one breast, sucked her nipples hard.... and admist her gaspings i pulled her entire tube down exposing the other breast as well, my mouth moved hungrily to the newly exposed breast and sucked like an eager baby. Not wanting to neglect the other breast, I use my hand to squeeze her breast and twitch the other nipple... She was moaning away.... With my other free hand I reached down between her legs ... wow she is already dripping wet and begging me to finger her.... I teased her by rubbing her clit and massaging her lips and entrance..... making her go crazy and wetter before I started fingering her. At this point her hands were desperately trying to unzip my berms to pull my hard cock out. Oh it feels so good the moment my cock sprang out free into the open outdoor air..... and before my cock can savour the open public air, she pushed me back against the pavillion pillar, bent down and engulfed my entire cock in one wet slurpy moan... GOD!.... it feels so fucking good...... I just leaned back against the pillar relax and closed my eyes to enjoy and take in the moment more...... after about ten minutes of sucking my cock to larger and harder proportions, she stood up, bent over resting her hands on the bench with her ass facing me and begged me to fuck her..... I stood up and my unzipped berms dropped to my ankles, I stepped out from them and removed my undies as well....my girl was a little shocked and expressed some concern that I was getting so naked in such a public location where someone may walk pass and see us and i would not have enough time to get dressed. Throwing caution to the wind, I pulled my t-shirt off over my head and threw it on the bench... feels good standing totally naked feeling the cool night air embracing my entire body.... at the same time, I moved forward towards her inviting ass curved back up towards me, positioned the head of my throbbing cock at her entrance, rubbed her wet vagina lips a bit drawing involuntary moans from her... then with one hard thrust buried myself deep inside her all the way.....feels like heaven.... She had wanted to express more concern about getting totally naked but was too overwhelmed by the pleasure of my hard cock pistoning in and out of her at this time that she opened her mouth to speak but only moans come out..... Before I knew it, the only words coming out of her mouth was "fuck her harder.... oh... deeper.... harder... ah .,.. ahh... oh my god.... ahhh...... faster....... ahhhh...." At this juncture I knew she was already delirious with pleasure... so in one quick movement while continuing to pump her from behind and before she can voice any objections, i pulled her tube dress upwards over her breast over her head and removed it entirely! Now she was also completely naked getting fucked in public... vulnerably naked... she had wanted to say something in objection but I just thrusted her harder and faster every time she turned her head around and opened her mouth to say something and the words only get muffled into moans of AHhhhh and Ohhhh.... Yes, there is concern but the excitment of getting caught also got to her finally and brought her to higher levels of pleasure ...... So there I was, completely naked and fucking a hot young chick standing totally naked too in public, bent over in front of me getting screwed hard by me...... I took a deep breath and filled my lungs with the cool open night air as i held onto her slender waist on both sides continuing to thrust deep and hard into her from behind with her body swaying and C cup breasts swinging to the rhythm of my fucking, ah yes, this is life........ As her moans got louder and more intense I knew she was going to cum...... "Fuck me harder... faster faster.... ah......." i felt her cuntal walls tighten and her entire body started shuddling and twitching involuntarily as i stepped up the pace of my fucking...... I was also starting to sweat from all the "hard work" (hehe)..... and so decided to stop controlling and holding back.... i just let go and fucked her hard and fast with the entire full length of my cock which always brings me the best pleasure and sure enough, very soon I felt the volcano building up from my balls..... i reached forward with both my hands and grapped her shoulders from behind pulling her body backwards to bang deeper into her...... and then i exploded... wave after wave of cum as I felt my seed gushed out like a sumani....i just shot all of it deep into her .... my hands then slided down from her shoulders to cup and grab her ample breasts from behind while I continued to pump my cum into her..... oh man..... what can i say..... these moments are what makes life worth living......... even as I am writing this now I am starting to get a hard on replaying the moment in my mind...... PRICELESS

After I finished cumming and pulled out, she swatted down to let my cum flow out.... i just sat down on the bench trying to catch my breath and enjoying the cool night air..... god, my legs feel like jelly and trembling.... haha.... too intense......

At this moment seem to hear some noise a distance away..... we quickly dressed up hurriedly and walked back to the car.... saw a motorbike.... turned out to be the sentosa ranger on petrol..... luckily we already finished...... But on retrospect i thought to myself what if the ranger came by and spotted us just at the moment when I was at the verge of cumming... would I stop and get dressed immediately or just fuck care and carry on....... I mean, it is different if we just started fucking and not that high yet but if already at the verge of orgasm... can I stop?.... hmmm.... i wonder......
Old 16-05-2008, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 21
SnowWolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySnowWolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hmm..it's been a really long time since I've been so adventurous. But my exploits in my younger days:

1. Fingering my GF in the cinema when we ponteng from class during the afternoons in my poly days and get a BJ from her
2. Fingering her in a cab during a late night trip home. Can see the ah pek driver was suspicious as his eyes kept glancing back, can see in the rear view mirror LoL
3. Petting with her at night on the HDB staircase
4. Screwing in the HDB life (you must remember that this was really long ago, before the days of common CCTV!) after a late night out clubbing. we just hit the 'door close' button when we reached her floor and the lift stayed there with the door shut
5. Screwing in the swimming pool at the Pasir Ris chalets
6. Doing her doggie style in the public toilet at one of the shopping centers (forgot which one already)
Old 16-05-2008, 04:30 PM
khwt8888

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

MY 1ST EXPERIENCE FUCKING IN THE PUBLIC AREA

This happened 2 years ago.
Got a contact from a fellow cheongster. Make arrangement and pick her up at TPY at around 4pm. She lead me to the nearby basement carpark at HDB HUB. Park the vehicle at of the corner, and both of us proceed to the rear of the mini van while the engine still on.

This experience is very thrilling as it is about time ppl finished work and high chances of human traffic walking pass in front of our vehicle walking towards their own vehicle.

I opted for the bbbj service and all I do was just lean my back against the back of the driver seat. She open the belt buckle, unbutton and unzipped my jeans, pull it down and exposed my didi out from my underwear.

She is prepared with wet tissue. She used it to give didi a thorough head and shaft cleaning. Very cooling. Before long, she remove her blouse and bra, exposing the pair of B boobs (maybe )

She started her deep throat throbbing, swallowing the entire shaft and head moving up and down motion. Very strong suction without resting. Her head motion slowly speed up and the sensational feeling at the dick head intensed.

Perhaps after a good 15 to 20 mins, cannot tahan liao and I exploded my ammo into her mouth. She suck dry the extire explosion into her mouth before withdrawing didi out of her mouth. She spit the cum into the wet tissue, put on her blouse then get out of the vehicle to rinse her mouth and disposed off the exploded ammo.

Very sextisfying experience for me and professional service by her. Pay her and send her back to the place where I pick her up earlier.
Old 16-05-2008, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
PrinceJaden80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ha would like to share my 'shiok shiok' experience with u guys.

During my sec 5 sch life, i dated this girl schmate who was a Prefect from the sec 3 exp class. It was thru my cca-mate whom i got to meet her during our house practice. We exchanged numbers and chat thru msn/sms/night calls till 2 - 3am in the midnight.

After sch, we will always walk to the nearby shopping mall, passing thru HDB blks, during then, the blocks were still empty and we always petted on the highest level . As we petted our in our sch uniforms, i release her tie and pulling out and unbutton her shirt. i will roam my hands around her body, pressing her 'a' cup breast and fingering her till she cum..

one day after our house practice was alreaddy 5pm.. we were in our PE attire. we stay back with some sch mates to chit chat at the canteen. after awhile, our frens left. to my surprise, she told me her menses has over ystd and that she did not wear her undies when she went home to change!! oopss..i was stunned but kinda seduce by her speech and i know what she was hinting sth.. she grabz my hands and we went up the the top floor of our sch toilet which was beside the music room, that was a very ULU toilet (students will only go if they attend music lessons )

As we know that the sch gate closes at 6, and there were not many ppl during tt time. we proceeded with our normal petting and she bbbj me.. waa i could hear the change in her breath as she swawllow my DIDI in her mouth.. DAMN.. i buay tahan and quicky unhook her bra while she was bbbj-ing and threw it on the floor, pull down her PE shorts and finger her.. oh man.. she was WET!! her juice flow down from her thighs!! that makes me damn horny.. i immediately pull down my PE shorts and insert my hard rod into her and pump her hard! damn the feeling was SO good that her moan makes me feel like an adult fucking a syt!! i pump her in doggie with her hands holding on to the washing basin and cowgirl position with me sitting on the toilet bowl.. i hold her up as she hug me and i cont to pump INTO her.. damn!! the feeling was damn freeking climax..!!

after 15 to 20mins i release my load in her. we were both grasping for breath as my DIDI is stil inside her... we clean up using toilet papers and wear back our shirts.. after tt, we leave e schh shagg . tired after house practice and fj.. =D
Old 19-05-2008, 03:07 PM
khwt8888

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs up Re: Fucking in the public area

MY 2nd EXPERIENCE FUCKING IN THE PUBLIC AREA

The 1st public area experience had make me so sexciting and had leave great impression on me. This 2nd session happened about 3 to 4 weeks after the 1st experience.

Contact this OL who was working and make arrangement to meet her during lunch time. Pick her up at the location she specified at the appointment time. She directed me to go to a nearby multi-storey carpark in Chinatown. Just continued to drive up & up the MCP till the level that is almost vacant.
Find a suitable lot to park and settle down for actions.

We both proceed to the rear of the mini van, she (called her J), took up a pack of baby wipes and a pack of tissues. I was instructed to lie back on the side of the vehicle near to the rear door. She told me to unbuckle the belt and jeans button, while J remove the zip and slowly pull down my jean and remove it. J stripped my underwear too and let didi have a look at the bright surrounding. J tenderly gave didi a d dry shower using the wipes, so comfortable and didi returned thanks to J by coming to attention.

Immmediately, J remove her tops and bra, revealing her A+ assest, which has a light reddish (brownish) nipples. Ample enough for fingering and twisting. J also remove her panties automatically to facilitate my fingering and to add to the sexation feeling. J put her head and mouth down to gouge entire didi and started her head & mouth services. J suctions was strong and her deep throat is able to swallow the entire shaft of didi. Her rymthmic head actions and alternating between tongue licking of didi head is so sensational and sexual. If not because I am able to look out to see the surrounding scenary from the rear window of the van to divert attention, I doubt I am able to withstand long to her devoted bbbj services.

I can only remember that I 1 hand squeeze J's boobs, 1 hand fingering her cunt while my eyes r looking out and didi is having its warm mouth massage. Very thrilling sexperience, and had already forgotten that we r located in a MCP in the busy Chinatown.

Forgotten after how long of pampering and enjoyment, didi finally had to give in to J's hard mouth work and release its ammo into her mouth. Slowly, J remove her mouth from the 'surrendered' didi, spit the mouthful ammo into a tissue and she start to give didi a bath using the wipes. J service is very complete and professional, J atitude and service is worth the $$.

J put on her bra and top and panties, get out of the vehicle to clean her mouth while I put on my underwear and jeans. This was really a great outdoor experience. Paid J $50 and send her back to the location where I pick her.
Old 19-05-2008, 04:26 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
poorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oorkacheng View Post
anyone tried doing it on a plane toilet??

done it once... was a fooking fun exp and we almost get caught...lol
shake too hard or make too much noise in there the pilot will eject the toilet out...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1