The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
Garudannn

Old 13-08-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 5
LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

Is there any way to tell which post kena zap? Or can only see your points go up down only?
Old 13-08-2019, 02:48 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

click on the User CP link somewhere near the top left corner of the page
it will show u the info of the Latest Reputation Given/Received

Quote:
Originally Posted by LennyBoyKek View Post
Is there any way to tell which post kena zap? Or can only see your points go up down only?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 13-08-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 5
LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
click on the User CP link somewhere near the top left corner of the page
it will show u the info of the Latest Reputation Given/Received
Icic thanks thanks. I see which post kena alr
Old 21-08-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Broadsword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, i created a new thread on FL3 and there is really no info...just the new word "test" . How can I delete it? I also read it cannot be deleted? why? Appreciate any help. Thanks.
Old 22-08-2019, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
Wine001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How do I delete personal messages? Both the in coming mail and sent mail?
Old 22-08-2019, 07:13 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

read here
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.p...postcount=1627

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine001 View Post
How do I delete personal messages? Both the in coming mail and sent mail?

Old 22-08-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Hope somebody can help me clear up the situation.

A friend of mine paid for Premium membership and thought it was sufficient to pose her services but later deleted and a message was sent by GreenTea and as it is considered advertising. She wasn't aware this was necessary and wants to make it right. my question is (1) She no longer appears on the sbf when you search for her despite being a premium member. Why? and for how long? Is there a penalty period? (2) She has already given GreenTea her contact to discuss advertising cost but there has yet to be any contact from GT? Is there again a penalty period? Just want some answers and help her out and perhaps somebody can direct me to the right thread to understand this issue better. Thanks.
Old 22-08-2019, 05:49 PM

you probably couldnt find her cos she do not have any posting in the forum ... my advise if that u sent a PM to Greentea and see what he say.. he could have miss out on your friends PM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadsword View Post

A friend of mine paid for Premium membership and thought it was sufficient to pose her services but later deleted and a message was sent by GreenTea and as it is considered advertising. She wasn't aware this was necessary and wants to make it right. my question is (1) She no longer appears on the sbf when you search for her despite being a premium member. Why? and for how long? Is there a penalty period? (2) She has already given GreenTea her contact to discuss advertising cost but there has yet to be any contact from GT? Is there again a penalty period? Just want some answers and help her out and perhaps somebody can direct me to the right thread to understand this issue better. Thanks.

Old 22-08-2019, 05:51 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What is her username? I can refund the membership.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-08-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

Thanks Big Sexy and SBF for responding so promptly. To answer both at the same time. Her Username is Xxxy. She has already posted stuff yesterday and this morning was deleted. GT has already responded by PM that she was advertising and deleted the thread and GT has asked her to provide contact which Xxx has done but has not received a call from GT to discuss ad cost. All she wants is to resume her thread and pay the appropriate ad cost. Funny is that when I searched for her, she doesn’t seem to be there. Btw, where can I find out the ad cost details? Thanks for help.

Last edited by Broadsword; 23-08-2019 at 11:14 PM.
Old 22-08-2019, 06:59 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks Big Sexy and SBF for responding so promptly. To answer both at the same time. Her Username is Amyy. She has already posted stuff yesterday and this morning was deleted. GT has already responded by PM that she was advertising and deleted the thread and GT has asked her to provide contact which Amyy has done but has not received a call from GT to discuss ad cost. All she wants is to resume her thread and pay the appropriate ad cost. Funny is that when I searched for her, she doesn’t seem to be there. Btw, where can I find out the ad cost details? Thanks for help.
https://sbf.net.nz/member.php?u=798734
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 04-09-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lindsey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newbie here. Attempted to contact TRL from Dome 1 today for booking but was blocked.
Wondering if any bros can help out? Would be thankful for any senior here that can help out a bro.

P.S wrote a longer post in Dome 1 but didn.t realise that still needed moderator to check first.
Old 14-09-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Vermogend2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been reading the forum extensively since I signed up. Dont know if the senior samster will read this,
but can you guys share a little bit on how to differentiate real FR and fake FR by OKT? I read mixed reviews
Old 18-09-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lonesoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi good day to the senior members. Would like to know how I can increase my power points?
Old 18-09-2019, 12:39 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermogend2 View Post
I have been reading the forum extensively since I signed up. Dont know if the senior samster will read this,
but can you guys share a little bit on how to differentiate real FR and fake FR by OKT? I read mixed reviews
Trust the FRs from the reputable members.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1