The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-09-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 7
acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious777 View Post
Browse in front bro.
got people write before.

Linda is good, not SYT, but feels SYT. and you get to meet someone call Cheesecake when you book Linda.
I guess you will not regret, she is among the top few good ones i've tried.

Try it and let me know how amazing it is.
=)
Haha.. thanks bro.. she speak english?
Old 28-09-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

OMG Nana from Paradise is back! going to book a slot now!
Old 28-09-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
d1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

so hor.... is that KL Hotel safe not ah??
i admit i'm a coward and i'm scare LOL

Last edited by d1777; 28-09-2017 at 09:30 PM.
Old 28-09-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
FR for Cake(Nam) from Paradise888

Pictures taken from wechat

Looks: 7/10, young gnd, like poly age, she is 25 according to her. Cute, maybe with makeup on will do a double take.
Body: 8/10 fun sized hourglass figure, almost no fats at all, smooth skin with some blemishes here and there. Considerably fair skin tone
Boobs: 8.5/10 natural! Large B/small C, slightly drooping like teardrop shape as most naturals do.
Shower: ownself shower at first, at the end shower tease me and have me soap her.
Frenching: yes, quite a turn on, like gf naturally progress from kissing to frenching.
Painting: yes, very responsive her body will shake and quiver when licking
Catbath: yes, decent lick nipples only
CBJ: 7/10 decent, can feel a bit of teeth sometimes. Commented i was bigger than average when capping me and did 69

FJ: i am not going to give score this time, i really dont know how to rate first time like this lol. She like a bit green and lazy, ask me to undress her and show her what i got. Ok fine i like to have fun, kiss and french, tune her radio and then painting. Condom on she cbj a while, with ky, start to insert slowly in missionary and she start to shake and groan in pain, i was like wtf? (Take note i mostly have done milfs or more experienced ladies, and this is first tour in SG for cake according to her, so i have little experience with syt kind except for olive under doll88.) The more i push in she seem to be in pain, okay more ky and very slowly do, she keep jumping even after i do slowly in missionary and hearing her make it sound like i raping her?!#% Nvm i ask to change to doggy and same thing happen, more ky and her trembling when i pump, eventually reached a decent speed and came.

Laid down and chitchat with her, standard golden mile what you working as where to eat and stuffs. She talked with some of the girls in the stable on her phone to buy korean fire noodles. Showed me the bro before me went to buy her charsiew shao rou and sugarcane juice cos she havent eat.

Started second round practically repeat of first round... I honestly dont know if its because she is fun sized and im a big sized dude so no compatibility down there or what. By all standards i believe i am average sized and even the similar sized olive from doll88 could take it no problem.

All in all she has nice ass and boobs, hourglass figure, not a tight pussy imo but cannot accomodate my little brother. I admit i am slightly sadistic but i dont like the feeling as if i am raping her, so confused

Rtf: prob not, really busy and she was randomly assigned cos i took the mystery bonk
I have a fetish of “raping”, right up my alley
Old 28-09-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
terenxebb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1777 View Post
i admit i'm a coward and i'm scare ��
High risk area! Anytime tio daiji.
Old 28-09-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
terenxebb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
i admit i'm a coward and i'm scare ��
High risk area! Anytime tio daiji.
Old 28-09-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
I heard from one of the fl which now back in thailand that 26 sep one of the hotel was raid and when she in sg airport was question by the officer and scan 10 finger print and take photo.
Old 28-09-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
zact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any fr for sofia from paradise ?
Old 28-09-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
zact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If you scared avoid there for a while lor or you can check with any bros that went there recently
Old 28-09-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thewhitesnake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any idea when is vasa going back? Might want to try her since she's being described as a legend and a goddess lol
Old 28-09-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Tried Nan from TRL a few days back.

Can consider this a rtf as I've tried her during her last tour here.

Location: The usual east side for this stable. If you're taking public, you need to walk. Like i've said before, best is drive.

Body: Slim body, smallish tits, and that ass is still as meaty as before. She have a meaty ass given her body size. Damn jacked.

Personality: She recognises me when she open the door. so from the get go it's quite comfortable and its like meeting fb again that kind.

bj: My choice, I opted for bj,pretty ok. But this one she lose to Som. Som still have the best bj so far for this year.

fj: Started off with doggy. Just can't get enough of the pumping that ass. It was pure orgasm. This is the reason why I went back to her. dat ass.

gfe: this one i feel is high due to we met before. So we kinda cut short the ice breaking process and went straight down to the hot and dirty stuff. hahah!

rtf: would like to, but no vit M

side note: I think the okt need to work on his/her reply speed. Sometime, I have to text a few times before getting a reply and a few time i waited below the apartment for like 15-20mins before getting the green light to go in. There was once I waited 20mins, went back my car and wanted to text okt to call off, then give green light. But overall, the okt been quite good in his/her recommendation.
Old 29-09-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Was it late at night or during the day?
I've been blocked by receptionist before late at night, which I think is when they recently raided/inspected will force to step up measures.
Same here. I was blocked by receptionist before at the same hotel (I got a feeling I know which hotel you meant). That was late at night and that was before the mega raid that took place there.

I have to cancel the appt, at least the okt understand. Just told me next time I need to act cool and walk past the reception..

That and the fact they have limited towel resulted in me avoiding that place. Nowadays when okt tell me is that hotel, I will thank you very much and move on.
Old 29-09-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

I am planning my next bonk.. have some choices in mind. Doing a shout out to see if anyone here have any experience with any of these girls..

Jenny from Emma (Youngish cute girl look with tattoos. Quite turn on..)

Alice from Bkkgem (looks like a wild friend i used to know.. But the picture background is a certain hotel i'm trying to avoid..)

Girls from exclusive. Tried one from there before and it wasn't so good. So been a little apprehensive trying it again..

Anyone any recommendation?
Old 29-09-2017, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1099 / Power: 13
Iloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGoFast View Post
Camping for FR on rolypoly's pandora. really your poly gal feel from the pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hgfb05 View Post
i plan to on her tomorrow. stay tuned.
http://wawa121.com/girlsdetail.php?ID=90

Hmm
Old 29-09-2017, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
reddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TGIF bros, i cannot decide whether to go for Tiko's Linda or CP's Iris this weekend... Help! 555

sorry to bros wondering why Vasa aka Goddess is not on the list... but i doubt i can find a free slot with her being so ang pai
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1