The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2014, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
adubaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Update on Tanjung Pinang

Currently right here in T.P and booked hotel driver to bring around find LT, didnt even see any around unless u willing to stay in their house in batu 15/16/24. Massage joint lady mostly mature and mother-ly, not for me. Driver suggest visit pubs and cafes at plaza hotel area but those FL need to bargain for deal.

Basically if u looking for short sharp deal, go else where, go batam, go hatyai, go anywhere other than T.P.
Old 10-04-2015, 08:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
zazzy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by adubaha View Post
Currently right here in T.P and booked hotel driver to bring around find LT, didnt even see any around unless u willing to stay in their house in batu 15/16/24. Massage joint lady mostly mature and mother-ly, not for me. Driver suggest visit pubs and cafes at plaza hotel area but those FL need to bargain for deal.

Basically if u looking for short sharp deal, go else where, go batam, go hatyai, go anywhere other than T.P.
WAH.. how is the system now currently in Tanjung Pinang? Tot of venturing out there. Heard everything there now is so quiet and no girls to book for overnite??

Any regular bros can clarify? tot of going tmw.

Thanks
Old 14-04-2015, 02:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
papasan91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, dont go Tanjung Pinang. Complete waste of time, only got old pros at those batu ..
Old 17-04-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
zazzy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by papasan91 View Post
Bro, dont go Tanjung Pinang. Complete waste of time, only got old pros at those batu ..
Confirm ah bro?? Now tanjung pinang really close shop no cewek already ah?
Now gonna stick to batam only la for ceweks.
Old 21-05-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
pris3811 is Cool - loads of Potential

Yup there nothing left there....
Old 20-08-2015, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 17
VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!
Any Snr bros to updates on Tg Pinang? Doing a trip in Oct. Ty.
Old 20-08-2015, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVR1 View Post
Any Snr bros to updates on Tg Pinang? Doing a trip in Oct. Ty.
Nothing much other than what brothers said... batu 15/24.... Other than that, the massage centres away from the port. Last trip there was 2 months ago.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 06-09-2016, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 21
viper9898 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got contacts for driver in tg pinang?
Old 21-02-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 581 / Power: 20
JingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to all

hi bros, may i know anyone still go this place??
Old 04-09-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Madeq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Planning to visit Tg Pinang by end of this month. Any update on FL over there? Thanks bros 😊
Old 04-09-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by JingQiangBuDao View Post
hi bros, may i know anyone still go this place??
This period peak season
Many unseen visitors
Old 20-04-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
h-flo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyh-flo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any contacts my dear brothers?
Old 20-04-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojekbtm View Post
This period peak season
Many unseen visitors
Ya. Like 7th month.

Thank you
Old 23-04-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

every once a while, some funny joker will dig out this thread again....
Old 06-11-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Latest Tanjong Pinang Update
Just made a short 2D1N trip to Tanjong Pinang, the capital of the Riau Achipelago after a break of several years then accompanying my relatives for a temple visit.
This round was for entertainment with several friends. Reached TP in the morning after 1hr45mins of travel on the Majestic Fast Ferry plying one of their older Wavemaster on the trip. The ferry terminal was jam-packed with PRC tourists who arrived earlier on the Sindo ferry. However, the migration clearance was rather fast clearing the crowd in less than half an hour. Approached the money changer at the ferry terminal and was quoted a poor rate of 0.99 mil IDR for S$100, which we quickly refused. The Pelangi Hotel counter was manned and advised us to change money in town later. Booked the ferry for the trip back home tomorrow and the Pelangi driver drove us to a shop opposite their sister Hotel Furia which offered us an attractive rate of 1.032 mil IDR for S$100. Thereafter, we were on the 7km journey to the hotel where the driver shown us several massage joints and also a booking joint at Batu 5, where 3 old substandard ceweks were offered. We refused and checked into our chalets at the hotel thereafter. Rooms were being prepared while we had lunch at the hotel restaurant reputed to serve decent good food. However, we were the only guests and the food, although of reasonable standard, was costly at more than 850k for the five paxs. In the afternoon, we visited the only mall in TP, the Tanjong Pinang City Centre Mall with a Matahari Hypermarket, completed about 4 years ago but still relatively underpopulated and quiet. We went down to the TP town and had coffee at an old coffee shop followed by a reasonably good dinner at the Rimba Jaya Food Court. The pace of life in TP is much slower as compared to Batam and the old town looks decaying and worn out. After dinner, we met a pimp opposite the Furia Hotel who promised to show us more joints. We went to a few massage place and again back to the Batu 5 joint which we refused to visit this time. Thereafter, the pimp and driver brought us to Batu 15 where he promised hundred of young nice ceweks. After a long drive, we reached Batu 15 deep inside a forested area where a kampong is resited. Outside each house, some decorated as KTVs, bars, etc..., you can find handful of ceweks sitting outside waiting for customers, mostly for ST. The offered material was not of good quality and prices ranging from 1.5j upwards for LT. We were not impressed and decided to leave Batu 15 to go back to a massage joint nearer town. We heard there is another cewek den near Batu 56. Back at the massage place, we each booked a one hour massage at 150k and some bros had their releases there for an additional 400 to 500k.
In conclusion, TP is not worth a visit unless you have a valid reason to visit the place for old time sake, do business, or visit it as an eye opener or other better reason.

Last edited by OnlyLiveOnce; 06-11-2019 at 01:19 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1