The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-04-2019, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
tbh you are doing more harm than good to her by sheer exaggeration.
I do not mean to exaggerate. I am just giving my honest opinion which is what everyone seems to be doing here.
Old 21-04-2019, 02:46 AM
Samster

GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Those photos duno recycle and re-used how many times liao... LOL

U sure anot ghost account?
If u saw my original post, i dont think i said anything about resemblance to photos being 100% Whether or not i am a ghost acc, i don't think anything i say will convince anyone. So its up to everyone. I could ask you the same question too.
Old 21-04-2019, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
cut and paste
May i know where i cut and paste from ?
Old 21-04-2019, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
Offer him money to write MR loh, LOL
I wish she did, then i could make a living out of this couldn't i
Old 21-04-2019, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
When an ad puts weight at 50kg, its a good bet the ML is bigger sized

Exaggerating is simply doing the ML a disservice

Then again, different bros different expectations. If you’ve only ever eaten white rice and have never seen meat before, anything can be 11/10
Once again, i am not exaggerating. I am just stating my honest opinion. And it is true, different bros different expectations. My preferred choice cut of meat could be your poison and vice versa.
Old 21-04-2019, 02:52 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
So many talks about 'special" service.

Let me try to chip in some of my experience. Pardon my long essay.

Back in the days before this SLG and this thread comes on, Im a regular to this ML (called her C). Every week I make it a point to visit C. Not at her apt, but at H81.
(H81 really earn a lot of $ from me that time).
I enjoy her massage (she is really trained n got a fix routine which covers the entire body)....and the sensual. Before long (after 3 or 4 sessions), the sensual went up a notch and I hinted at something extra. She got the hint and FJ was added in. She even allowed raw, but I declined and went w cap.
All in with no extra charge. I guess she likes me.

Fast forward.....to a few years ago
I went to visit this ML at her apt (call her B)....and during the massage, I heard some weird noise at the next room. (She share the apt w another lady). Both of us smile knowing what was occurring.
End of session, I managed to catch a glimpse of B's roommate. she was indeed much better n got nicer figure than B. B was gracious enough to tell me her name (since they are hao jiemei).....let's call her A.
So before long I was visiting A consistently every week. Although I was contented with the service, but I find she always kept some limit.
Obviously she got the hint I was looking for something extra.
During one session (5th or 6th), i finally pop the FJ question.
She rejected upfront and was strongly insist she dont do FJ with customers.
Things naturally took a downturn from that time onwards....I did visit her a few more times after that and well, the service had obviously drop a few more notches.
I wanted to asked her about that "weird noise" incident but decided against it.
I came to realise it is either they like you or dun. Obviously she like that customer alot (or the customer pay alot extra)...whatever it is...
I drop ship and move on.

Maybe I was buoyed by that very very early incident with C.
But times had indeed changed...Im not longer young n fit....now just a lao tiko.

So, for Bros out there...if you get it...good for you.
If no, just move on. Usually once you pop the FJ question, n the ML rejected....things will go down hill after that. As she will be more wary of u n less reluctant to service you with the same fervour previously and for some they might outright reject your booking telling they are full.

Again apologise the long winded essay....just trying to share my experience.
Nice share bro, up you
Old 21-04-2019, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Been some time didn't go play so tried 2 $120 tier MLs.
One was xia mo and the other one zhu zhu.

Xia Mo location is central and nice i find.
Pic don't look like her and since there just tried out.
Massage nothing to shout about and the rest was all the way sensual. Just okay for me. Boobs are enhanced abt big B i think and and she abit big boned but not fat. Nice lady overall but no rtm for me.

Next was Zhu Zhu, location in east and very close to mrt.
She pretty i find. Showered alone and massage also nothing to shout about maybe abt 10 or 15 mins then sensual started. I guess this is where she shine. Bj was okay to me but I like her ball sucking better. Her boobs were nice ro fondle and suck probably big B to C i guess.
Boob fuck and fake love making were okay too nothing to shout about. Miqi did it way better.
Once unloaded she showered alone and halfway called me to join her and in the shower and started action part 2 which i was surprised. Another bj in the shower which i find she did it much better.
After that she gave me another short back massage and also head massage before session ended.
Will rtm definitely but also will try others.
I tried xia mo couple of days back too. realized i tried her before at her prev location which was also very central but she just changed the photos she used Really nothing much to shout out
Old 21-04-2019, 03:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
I tried xia mo couple of days back too. realized i tried her before at her prev location which was also very central but she just changed the photos she used Really nothing much to shout out
Yup agreed, nothing to shout about massage and sensual bro.
Old 21-04-2019, 07:13 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
https://www.sglala.com/index.php?c=Article&id=422

Also known as Lynn on SLG previously.
She looks cute hor?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 21-04-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
https://www.sglala.com/index.php?c=Article&id=422

Also known as Lynn on SLG previously.
She was all along also still advertising on LTD..
Old 21-04-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Is Laura still around ? Can’t seem to find her on the website.
Old 21-04-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Areskhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.info/xing-chen-massage/

Another review for xing chen,
Looks - 8/10
Massage - 7/10
BJ- 7/10

Very good service and gfe

Recommend bros to try and you will know the shiokness
Old 21-04-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
She looks cute hor?
Why don't you try her?
Old 21-04-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing View Post
Is Laura still around ? Can’t seem to find her on the website.
You are so.late to the party, bro... the goddess RTC liao
Old 21-04-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
You are so.late to the party, bro... the goddess RTC liao
Ah..... no wonder cannot find her anymore.

How’s Li Na then ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1