The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
smoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
wife and mistress

Hi bros... i in deep shit now and need kind expertise.
I am married with 3 kids... and met a gal 5 years younger.
She knew i have my family and we go out together and have plenty sex, as my wife seldom gives me...

Now that i want to end this relationship with her as i realised how much i love my family after my parent passed away.... i don't want my family to break up because of her... and i wish to end this..

I talked nicely to her but she refuses to let go...
She said she will let go if she approach my wife and tell her all about us having sex and etc.... i told her to pls let me go and we end peacefully but she refuses and keeps threatening me..

I am really lost.... i can't afford to lose my family... i really want to get rid of her... i know it was my fault.. but i can't tell my wife this... she sure will file for divorce... my kids are innocent... i do not wish them to suffer because of this stupid fault of mine..

Can any kind bros pls help and advice me what to do?

I don't know who to turn to and ask... i am living day by day in hell...
Sometime i just wish to end my life and die... but my loans will be burden to my family... i don't want them to suffer because of my wrong doing

Thank you bros...
Old 25-02-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

smoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: wife and mistress

From malaysia and works in accounting firm in sg.

She knows where i stay and where my wife works....

She threaten to tell her all about us, history till now..... if i want to leave her....

Pls tell me what to do.......... everyday i see my kids, i live in hell and regrets... they are innocent...... and i dont want to this to happen....
Old 25-02-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: wife and mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoker View Post
Hi bros... i in deep shit now and need kind expertise.
I am married with 3 kids... and met a gal 5 years younger.
She knew i have my family and we go out together and have plenty sex, as my wife seldom gives me...

Now that i want to end this relationship with her as i realised how much i love my family after my parent passed away.... i don't want my family to break up because of her... and i wish to end this..

I talked nicely to her but she refuses to let go...
She said she will let go if she approach my wife and tell her all about us having sex and etc.... i told her to pls let me go and we end peacefully but she refuses and keeps threatening me..

I am really lost.... i can't afford to lose my family... i really want to get rid of her... i know it was my fault.. but i can't tell my wife this... she sure will file for divorce... my kids are innocent... i do not wish them to suffer because of this stupid fault of mine..

Can any kind bros pls help and advice me what to do?

I don't know who to turn to and ask... i am living day by day in hell...
Sometime i just wish to end my life and die... but my loans will be burden to my family... i don't want them to suffer because of my wrong doing

Thank you bros...
cannot cut off like that. she will be in a shock.threaten all sorts of things like jump down . cut wrist etc. just take your time to reply messages. say u busy if she wants to meet.

give lots of excuses. or pretend say u cannot stand already esp after your close one past away.. not in the mood for these things. .. or premature ejaculation or cannot satisfy her anymore... meet for sex... also cannot do .. be together for what...hope she understands

say your finances currently held tightly by your wife... cannot give her anything.. she is still young can look for better man. your heart not with her do keep your body but cannot keep your soul what for
Old 25-02-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
cannot cut off like that. she will be in a shock.threaten all sorts of things like jump down . cut wrist etc. just take your time to reply messages. say u busy if she wants to meet.

give lots of excuses. or pretend say u cannot stand already esp after your close one past away.. not in the mood for these things. .. or premature ejaculation or cannot satisfy her anymore... meet for sex... also cannot do .. be together for what...hope she understands

say your finances currently held tightly by your wife... cannot give her anything.. she is still young can look for better man. your heart not with her do keep your body but cannot keep your soul what for

Thanks bro... i did not just cut off like that, in fact i sweet talk to her to split peacefully.
She is crazy... she is ok to let go, but she said if let go, she will approach and tell my wife...
This is something i am trying not to provoke her...
I told her all the same, she still young, find someone else better... as she keeps saying i so bad and con her to bed.... she ok to let go, but wont give up without a fight...
She said if cant be with me, she wont want me to have a happy family life...

I really lost..... anything else i can do? I need my family.... i know i at fault to mess with her until this stage....
Old 25-02-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoker View Post
Thanks bro... i did not just cut off like that, in fact i sweet talk to her to split peacefully.
She is crazy... she is ok to let go, but she said if let go, she will approach and tell my wife...
This is something i am trying not to provoke her...
I told her all the same, she still young, find someone else better... as she keeps saying i so bad and con her to bed.... she ok to let go, but wont give up without a fight...
She said if cant be with me, she wont want me to have a happy family life...

I really lost..... anything else i can do? I need my family.... i know i at fault to mess with her until this stage....
Wah vicious woman. Just keep ignoring bochap her. Ignore her calls n messages.
Old 25-02-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
U can't ignoring her like that, later burst all the "lava" will be everywhere.

Maybe still continue but stay low......unless you are making her for sex. If not, cool down the relationship, sometimes give her cold shoulder or give her warm cum...when things get cool off, she might just back off.
Old 25-02-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro.... how to ignore....
She will push me to death.....
Old 25-02-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Highjoys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why not introduce her to another bro who can take care of her better? Maybe some bros who can make he cum multiple times will make her fall out of love with you.
Old 25-02-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Go JB. Burn passport and work pass. After that act blur. Enjoy peace for 2 weeks
Old 25-02-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So she on work pass lah. Have you been to her work place? Now she renting in sg or in/out jb daily?
I been to her work place before... she living in jb.

Any other solutions bros? I really dont know how...
Old 25-02-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Go JB. Burn passport and work pass. After that act blur. Enjoy peace for 2 weeks

Sigh....... how????
Old 25-02-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
So her friends or colleagues know your existence?
No.... maybe some see before... but they dont know our relationship...
Old 25-02-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
So in your opinion, are you able to walk into her office without getting stop by security?

Her office is those no need scan pass one? Or secured? Need scan pass? Are you able to get to her office door? Or into her office?
I can walk into her office... not with security guard..

Do you have a solution bro?
Old 25-02-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 14
Brianlee89 is one of the Best!Brianlee89 is one of the Best!Brianlee89 is one of the Best!Brianlee89 is one of the Best!

How about you remove all existence of yourself from her phone/social media/photos etc and just keep denying that you had something with her in the past?
Old 25-02-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianlee89 View Post
How about you remove all existence of yourself from her phone/social media/photos etc and just keep denying that you had something with her in the past?
I had thought of this... but she knows where my wife works and knows her social media account... for example, in IG, u can still DM someone even though they are not following one another....

Unless i go and deactivate her IG account, but that could not completely stop her from approaching my wife...

PLEASE ... HELP... ME....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1