The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-08-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 9
cuntjigger is a glorious beacon of lightcuntjigger is a glorious beacon of lightcuntjigger is a glorious beacon of lightcuntjigger is a glorious beacon of lightcuntjigger is a glorious beacon of lightcuntjigger is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagduty View Post
Yup..on my first trip,it was 1sgd = 37 pesos.
My recent trip was 39pesos.

I changed in Singapore. Over in AC,i got between 38.2 to 38.7
I usually change at the money changer in front of Grand Central Hotel. Didnt see the need to walk down Perimeter to Norma's money changer.

Have fun
Good read up.. Up your points! 👌
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 11-08-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2977 / Power: 16
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Back to non stop rain again ...

Tropical Storm “Karding” has slightly slowed down while it changed its course, the state weather bureau said midday Thursday.

The storm is now moving northwestward at a pace of 10 kilometers per hour, the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (Pagasa) said.

Karding was last monitored 1,200 kilometers east of Basco, Batanes, maintaining the same strength and speed of 65 kilometers per hour and gusts of up to 80 kph.

While it’s not expected to make landfall, Karding and a low pressure area spotted west of Northern Luzon may boost the southwest monsoon and will bring scattered to widespread moderate to heavy rains over Northern and Central Luzon, especially over the western section, beginning Friday.
Old 11-08-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2977 / Power: 16
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Manila, Roxas Boulevard today, from news...
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal