The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

Old 07-08-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jwxj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuyp View Post
Had a great sensual massage with a chinese lady in her 30ís. Good to talk to. Rm 150 per session
Hi can recommend as well?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 09-08-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 13
pippo2002 is a splendid one to beholdpippo2002 is a splendid one to beholdpippo2002 is a splendid one to beholdpippo2002 is a splendid one to beholdpippo2002 is a splendid one to beholdpippo2002 is a splendid one to beholdpippo2002 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by PussMan View Post
1. Cititel Spa, cititel mid valley level 3
2. Crystal Crown hotel PJ
3. Best Western PJ

and alots more
Went to best western pj as I found one okt on the website having local girls there. Heís the same one that has girls at summit hotel. But thereís no local at summit, so went to best western to give him a second chance to try. End up he told me no local girls now. Have to ask him when will have. Have to wait 2 hours and only have 1 local malay. Ask him got other countries gals anot.. he said Iím troublesome and if dun wan den go back la.. and just go back pcc.. really attitude.. Saw crown hotel nearby and walked over to have a look.

Local girl 229rm. Can view ladies before choosing. But I was late. Left two ladies. This place better service. Serve me drinks and I didnít choose any girls since both not my taste and okt told me to come at 2-8pm will be better as they have 30 over girls.. so left happily. He never force me must choose.. see the girls Donít like how to choose right.. so will come back again to this place..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 10-08-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
SEXSLAVE16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anything in PJ/Damansara

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Went to best western pj as I found one okt on the website having local girls there. Heís the same one that has girls at summit hotel. But thereís no local at summit, so went to best western to give him a second chance to try. End up he told me no local girls now. Have to ask him when will have. Have to wait 2 hours and only have 1 local malay. Ask him got other countries gals anot.. he said Iím troublesome and if dun wan den go back la.. and just go back pcc.. really attitude.. Saw crown hotel nearby and walked over to have a look.

Local girl 229rm. Can view ladies before choosing. But I was late. Left two ladies. This place better service. Serve me drinks and I didnít choose any girls since both not my taste and okt told me to come at 2-8pm will be better as they have 30 over girls.. so left happily. He never force me must choose.. see the girls Donít like how to choose right.. so will come back again to this place..
Beside tropicana city mall ?
Old 10-08-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
SEXSLAVE16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerFC View Post
Don't play play .

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerFC View Post
I play 2 rounds .
She piss 2 rounds . She damn tired now .
Live update . Haha........
I will go tropicana city mall to buy vibrator because my friends from Indonesia want to buy .
May drop by to let them try Best Western SPA .
Old 10-08-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster

pippo2002 is a splendid one to beholdpippo2002 is a splendid one to beholdpippo2002 is a splendid one to beholdpippo2002 is a splendid one to beholdpippo2002 is a splendid one to beholdpippo2002 is a splendid one to beholdpippo2002 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEXSLAVE16 View Post
Beside tropicana city mall ?
Not sure. Haha.. walking distance from best western.. tried Erica number 97.

A lot girls cmi for me. Haha. Not many nice one.. so choose Erica.. far far See okay.. near near See face a bit big..
look: 6/10
Body: 6.5/10 (no boobs. Haha. So didnít play her boobs.)
Service: 8.5/10 (good service. Bath got lick lick. On the bed suck back all over.)
AR: 8/10 ( good AR)
FJ: 7.6/10 ( accommodating. But when missionary for a while I change to doggy.. cos dun really like the face.. oops)

Overall ok.. she asked me whether I want her number then ok lor.. take for fun.. any bro want can get.. JB gal..
Old 10-08-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Happy 9876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Not sure. Haha.. walking distance from best western.. tried Erica number 97.

A lot girls cmi for me. Haha. Not many nice one.. so choose Erica.. far far See okay.. near near See face a bit big..
look: 6/10
Body: 6.5/10 (no boobs. Haha. So didnít play her boobs.)
Service: 8.5/10 (good service. Bath got lick lick. On the bed suck back all over.)
AR: 8/10 ( good AR)
FJ: 7.6/10 ( accommodating. But when missionary for a while I change to doggy.. cos dun really like the face.. oops)

Overall ok.. she asked me whether I want her number then ok lor.. take for fun.. any bro want can get.. JB gal..
From which country ? Mind share ?
Old 11-08-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy 9876 View Post
From which country ? Mind share ?
Er... Bro.. I have written it as JB gal.. so ya.. she's from Malaysia..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal