The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Sawadee kup:

WOW, this site is getting to be very popular! I've been going to AC since 1997 and last time I was there was in 2013. My good friend John used to be general manager of Doll House Group! (RIP, John). Doll House Groups' girls are very expensive and they're the best looking girls in AC but majority of them are runners! Filipinas never used to run but somehow they learned it from Thai girls!

Even today, majority of dancers and working girls in Angeles City, Cebu and Manila, their main objective is to hook you so you'll marry them and get them out of Phillipines! So, be very careful! Thai girls also want to hook you but only for your money, they don't want to leave Thailand because they love their country too much! They only want your money! (some still wants to marry you)

In terms of beauty, Visayan and Mindanao girls are the best looking in Philippines! They have Spainish blood infused within them! But majority of the girls from AC are from Samar Island and they're not that good looking or have sexy bodies! Therefore, if you reay wants to meet attractive girls go to Manila, Cebu and Mindanao! But, you can find many attractive girls in AC but it takes time and hard work!

My 2 cents about PI! Miraming salamat po!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 17-10-2016, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Mr 11.

Every place you go the girls sure have problem.
You need to 反醒反醒。
AC so good to enjoy but you also having problem.
Haha.
Did you try the peso rain?
It's funny.
You should have try it.
I guess I look Robert. Or good to bully?

What is peso rain?
Old 17-10-2016, 01:06 AM
Samster

11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shijinan View Post
thks for the detail n honest forum.
Hope to see more of such posts.

sorry u pick some below par service girls n runner.
just a suggestion, since u know a sporean ops manager in Arcadia, why not ask him abt the attitude of the girls u pick or just ask him shortlist some n u choose from there.

if in Viking can also look for the Malaysian manager n do the same.
They know the problematic ones from customer feedback.
Then chances of good services maybe higher.
We got to know him after our last nite! So no chance...

1 of my bro is clever. He asked my 1st gal to recommend him her sis. And she is a gem!
Old 17-10-2016, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11prince View Post
We got to know him after our last nite! So no chance...

1 of my bro is clever. He asked my 1st gal to recommend him her sis. And she is a gem!
My 2 cents... not sure if its a clever move but your bro is definitely lucky! personally i would try as much to avoid getting a girl through another bros girl. when 1 leaves... high chance she will urge the other girl to follow. wont be the other way round thou.
Old 17-10-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Sawadee kup:

Doll House Groups' girls are very expensive and they're the best looking girls in AC but majority of them are runners! Filipinas never used to run but somehow they learned it from Thai girls!

Even today, majority of dancers and working girls in Angeles City, Cebu and Manila, their main objective is to hook you so you'll marry them and get them out of Phillipines! So, be very careful! Thai girls also want to hook you but only for your money, they don't want to leave Thailand because they love their country too much! They only want your money! (some still wants to marry you)
But, you can find many attractive girls in AC but it takes time and hard work!

My 2 cents about PI! Miraming salamat po!
very straightforward and blunt comment. i like it hahahaa.
Old 17-10-2016, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Mr 11.

Every place you go the girls sure have problem.
You need to 反醒反醒。
AC so good to enjoy but you also having problem.
Haha.
Did you try the peso rain?
It's funny.
You should have try it.
Hmm... somehow i also felt that Mr11 not so lucky with girls in ac. its in ac that i found the top 3 ever best blower and record breaker
during 1 trip i f too much over a 6 nights stay, at intervals i would get a st girl up just to do a long session of bbbj.
Old 17-10-2016, 01:47 AM
Samster

FR 14-16 Oct

Continue...

Met up 1 Bro and Kaki to eat Free Breakfast at Hotel at 9.40am.
Managed to redeemed 1 expired Free Breakfast for him lol.
Chit chat awhile before all left to our room and Hotel.
So we checked out 1 rm and extend our Hotel till before 6pm for 847.50 peso ($24.57) because our flight is 6.20pm.
Also arranged Airport Transfer 350 peso for 4 pax at 4pm.

We chit chat awhile then went SM Mall ate at Ikubud.
Ordered Pork Sisig, Deep Fried Pork Knuckle, Beef Soup and Ice Lemon Tea Pitcher cost 1,280 peso ($37.10) for 4 pax.
We bought some Chef Tony's Popcorns recommended by 1 Bro.
Similar to Garett Popcorn in SG.
Big Tub Original Caramel cost 140 peso ($4.06). Other flavor cost 200 peso ($5.80).
We put our Popcorn at our Hotel first before we went Showtime lol.
1 Bro asked 2 gals to seat with him and chat.
After that we went back Hotel at 3.45pm to collect our luggages and waited for our Driver.
During the journey we requested the Driver to pass by Jollibean to buy some Burgers for our Dinner on the plane.
We treated the Driver and VC 2 Burgers to show our appreciation.
We reach Airport and checked in.
I was surprised their so called Airport Tax required 600 peso ($17.39) although 1 Bro informed me earlier.
1 Bro complained that the Custom having double standard because he was stopped for bringing a Lighter and a empty Bottle in his hand carry bag.
Because another Bro went passed a Bottle with water while I have a Lighter too lol.
Next I was shocked to know that the Smoking Area need to pay 600 peso ($17.39) although come with free flow drink!
Finally took the Plane and reach Sg early.

Total spent $634 for 3d2n in AC
Old 17-10-2016, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

Thks for da tour summary, bro 11Prince!
Old 17-10-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
My 2 cents... not sure if its a clever move but your bro is definitely lucky! personally i would try as much to avoid getting a girl through another bros girl. when 1 leaves... high chance she will urge the other girl to follow. wont be the other way round thou.
This is also my view...avoid any girls' recommendation. Unless u intend to 3p, then is best to ask ur girl get a fren.
Old 17-10-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good FR, 11...
Old 17-10-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
WOW, this site is getting to be very popular! I've been going to AC since 1997 and last time I was there was in 2013. ... Filipinas never used to run but somehow they learned it from Thai girls!
Wow, our resident BKK chief also got experience in PI!!!!

Not long ago i was considering Virgin trip to Angeles, or return to LOS again. I had initially chosen to return to LOS, but now reconsidering again due to King's passing and worried about 1 year mourning and political instability there....

Anyways, another main reason was i thought generally Thai girls more Chio than Pinoy gals....and easier to find hot girls in BKK vs Angeles. I know that prices in PI will be cheaper however.

Can you comment on difficulty in finding hot girls in both countries? and prices for the hotter gals in AC? My understanding was it is difficult to find hot girls in AC, as girls in AC tend to be lower quality than BKK, and hot ones in AC always scooped up quickly by Kor/Jap Bros who overpay for their services.
Old 18-10-2016, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Why AC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Can you comment on difficulty in finding hot girls in both countries? and prices for the hotter gals in AC? My understanding was it is difficult to find hot girls in AC, as girls in AC tend to be lower quality than BKK, and hot ones in AC always scooped up quickly by Kor/Jap Bros who overpay for their services.
I could write a whole book on this topic. But to give u an idea of where the hot girls are in A/C, and what they look like, check out this blog: angelescitylive.blogspot.co.id, especially the entry on Oct 11 on HOT BARS. Click on any photo, then to go forwards or backwards, use the arrows in the upper left corner of the popup.

Altho the blogger seems to be farang, he has an eye for the kind of girls Asians like.

There are 2 main takeaways from this blog: if u want hot girls, u gotta go to the Korean-oriented AGGs at noon, or u need to hang out at the Skytrax disco, not High Society, after midnite.

For those who dunno, Koreans are to AC like the Japanese are to Nana/SC/Thermae.

All of these Korean bars except Aura open at noon and almost all of the really hot girls are soon gone. Some of the bars close late in the afternoon or early evening cause they dun have many dancers left.

Another thing that first-timers may not realize is that AC is a small town in the middle of nowhere. All the action happens basically up and down one street. It’s dirty, dusty, and overtaken by beggars and lowlifes. It can’t be compared to big metropolises like Bangkok or Jakarta, or even to Pattaya.

But for those who have never been to AC, the answer is very simple: u gotta go. It’s one of the main sex capitals in SE Asia, so any monger has to experience it at least once in his life, or he won’t know what he’s missing. And pinays can be killers in their GFE, especially since u can communicate with them in English. Be sure u dun lose ur heart in AC!
Old 18-10-2016, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Why AC?
check out this blog: angelescitylive.blogspot.co.id, especially the entry on Oct 11 on HOT BARS. Click on any photo, then to go forwards or backwards, use the arrows in the upper left corner of the popup.
There are 2 main takeaways from this blog: if u want hot girls, u gotta go to the Korean-oriented AGGs at noon, or u need to hang out at the Skytrax disco, not High Society, after midnite. !
Thanks, the girls on this Blog definitely more Chio than those AC Agogo Videos on Youtube, most of them CMI.

How much is the cost of these girls in Korean AGGs? Are they more or less likey to be runners?
Old 18-10-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

lost99,

Also, go to DollHouse group of bars own by a gentleman from Hawaii! Those dancers are expensive but you'll always find attractive Filipinas!

Last edited by norice; 18-10-2016 at 10:33 AM.
Old 18-10-2016, 10:33 AM
Samster

Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Siammy,

Excellent commentary!

Korean words to memorize before going to AC:

Ahn Yong Ha Se Yo - Hello, how are you
Sa Rung Hap Need Da - I Love You
I Have No Money - Dhon Ohop So Yoh

Worst sentence to say to Koreans: Geh Se Kee - Your mother is a dog!

Good luck.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1