The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2008, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold
TN along Temple Street

Hi Bros,

There is this TN shop along Temple Street that has some fine gems. Anyone able to elaborate?
Old 13-11-2008, 05:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Satrai is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TN along Temple Street

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
Hi Bros,

There is this TN shop along Temple Street that has some fine gems. Anyone able to elaborate?

Which one? I've seen at least four, incl. Fuji.
Old 13-11-2008, 09:01 AM
Samster

huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satrai View Post
Which one? I've seen at least four, incl. Fuji.
Hi bro Satrai,

I didnt know there are so many. But I guess not all of them have fine specimens. Mayb u can elaborate on that u have visited for our appreciation.
Old 13-11-2008, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There are 5 joints there ... which one ?

How do you define "gems" ?

Pretty syts ? or not so pretty but great bodies ? or not so pretty, not so great bodies but good in services ?

Maybe you can elaborate more so that we know which joint you're talking about.

Quote:
Hi Bros,

(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Old 13-11-2008, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
BAD-MAN is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Chinatown Walking Tour :

Mosque st : 2 msg palace .
Pogoda st : at least 8 msg palace all located 2nd floor . some target tourist so careful abt $$$ quiet expensive
Trengganu st : only left 1 msg palace .
Temple st : at least 5-7 msg palace , 1 already blacklisted (behind MAC/ lucky chinatown) some r for male only (careful lo) , i near coffee shop the girl appear in evening to hunt for deer .
Smith st : abt 3 msg palace ( 1 cmi , near the makan place )
Sago st : 2 msg palace , 1 only for male , the other is thai msg .
Main rd beside CK , recently 1 msg palace just open .

To all bros, Pls do not PM me , try it yourself n hope u enjoy it
Old 13-11-2008, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD-MAN View Post
Chinatown Walking Tour :

Mosque st : 2 msg palace .
Pogoda st : at least 8 msg palace all located 2nd floor . some target tourist so careful abt $$$ quiet expensive
Trengganu st : only left 1 msg palace .
Temple st : at least 5-7 msg palace , 1 already blacklisted (behind MAC/ lucky chinatown) some r for male only (careful lo) , i near coffee shop the girl appear in evening to hunt for deer .
Smith st : abt 3 msg palace ( 1 cmi , near the makan place )
Sago st : 2 msg palace , 1 only for male , the other is thai msg .
Main rd beside CK , recently 1 msg palace just open .

To all bros, Pls do not PM me , try it yourself n hope u enjoy it

Hi Bro BAD-MAN,

You r so detailed. U must be a chinatown-boy. Anyway which of these do u reckon the best?
Old 13-11-2008, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
BAD-MAN is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Hi Bro BAD-MAN,

You r so detailed. U must be a chinatown-boy. Anyway which of these do u reckon the best?
yo bro , juz spend some time walking around .

which is the best??????? when service good >
when service bad >
in chinatown only 1 blacklisted n 1 CMI , the rest u can try.....expcet the male msg........then keep me update , tks
Old 13-11-2008, 04:52 PM
Samster

Hi Bros,

It appear from BAD-MAN that there are more than 1 good TN shop in Chinatown. Any bros there willing to share their experience?
Old 13-11-2008, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
sgdenon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A little bit off Chinatown, I visited a TN along Kg Bahru road.....tried a young PRC who can give hard massage and HJ.
Old 16-11-2008, 09:35 AM
Samster

Hi bros,

Was walking along Temple Street on Fri night. Saw a joint Wannian. There were 2 gals sitting outside. They invited me to go up for a massage. Anyone able to share their experiences here?
Old 16-11-2008, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wei Xiao Bao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bros,

Was walking along Temple Street on Fri night. Saw a joint Wannian. There were 2 gals sitting outside. They invited me to go up for a massage. Anyone able to share their experiences here?
Visited tat shop 2 yrs back, served by an early 30s Msian (forget name), looks 6.5 small built but strong wif gd finger press massage (8.5), HJ mix abit of JG i gave 9 pts. damage 40/hr+50 HJ. Try to rtf last year but she's gone.
Old 16-11-2008, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pokeupine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Wannian the joint where ladies are in some uniform. Visited about 1 month back after night of drinking in the area.

There is 1 pretty china girl there (about 30 years). HJ ($50) but did not take off clothes ... company policy. Her massage is not too bad.

Other ladies there do not look that attractive.
Old 17-11-2008, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 17
zanzibargold deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzanzibargold deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I visited Wannian twice in succession about 2 months back.

A bro here mentioned a lady with a familar name and I wanted to check out if it was my long lost lover. But sadly no.

The outlet has 3 floors in total.
The first level up the stairs is supposed to be for lady-customers only.
The second level up the stairs is a big hall with foot-massage chairs and a tv-ktv set.
The highest level is up a spiral staircase from the foot-massage area, and is for body-massage.
I tried 1 session of foot massage with the recommended girl, and was looking out for others in the meantime.
Must say many other chics there look desirable, and a few were quite young (mid twenties). However, don't think they qualify as SYTs.
During foot massage, another lady came and sat down to watch tv, while doing her make-up at the same time. Her blouse showed some cleavage, and her looks were quite nice.
So I requested her to do body massage for me right after the foot thing.
She was from Chongqing, but I forgot her name. She has the typical Chongqing look, not tall, quite proportional body, and nice boobs.
Sadly, though I was longing for it, she didn't offer any extras. Since it was my first time at the outlet, I didn't initiate by starting to rubba her. So it ended as a visit without any release!
Found out the name of a second lady on the same visit, and came back 2 days later for another try.
This second lady is called Yangyang. And she was abit more daring.
Since this is an open discussion and not a PM, I'll just say I had a more fruitful encounter this time.
Overall, this is not a very obvious fun place. Do go there for a good massage, and if you're lucky, you might get some returns.
Hope this helps with some info.

Cheers
zanzibargold
Old 17-11-2008, 08:29 AM
Samster

Hi,

Thanks to bros zanzibargold, wei xiao bao and pokeupine for your valuable contribution. R there any more bros who can contribute? Thks.
Old 17-11-2008, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

Yo bro huanggua,

note tat u hv been asking everybody here who has tried those TNs joints in Chinatown area n some bros here hv contributed their personal findings.

Well, i guess its abt time tat u shd do your own personal findings n give us your FR here rather than keep asking for contribution, otherwise some bros here might not like your fishing for info n zap u woh!

All other bros here agree?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1