The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 22-10-2007, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk

Fantasy FR (3 VS 1)

I told Big Boob Xie, Cute Chin and Baby Champ that sometimes customers might ask for at least 2 gals to have sex with them.

I ask all of them to strip immediately. They do so and I also remove my short

Since, shower room cannot accomodate all of us, I choose Big Boob Xie to bath me, while other two stand naked and watch.

My cock very hard and erect 90 degrees because seeing 3 naked stars arouse me a lot..

Big Boob Xie give me thorough bath, plus soapy breast massage.. and other necessary rituals..

Finally, I come out of the shower and ask Baby Champ and Cute Chin to bath together..

I tell Baby Champ to bathe Cute Chin erotically just like a lesbian (I am giving her a opportunity to be a lesbian since she had announce to media that she hope to be given a lesbian role..)

Cute Chin feeling uncomfortable as Baby Champ rub her breasts..She protest..

I tell Baby Champ to wash Cute Chin pussy.. Cute Chin protest saying she feel uncomfortable... I told her she had to do as customer please....

As Cute Chin spread her legs and allow Baby Champ to finger her pussy...

All along, I stand behind Big Boob Xie and fondle her breasts from behind while overseeing the bathing of Baby Champ and Cute Chin..

Seeing Cute Chin moaning and being so passive, I tell Cute Chin to rub Baby Champ breasts with soapy hands.. Next, she is told to wash Baby Champ pussy.. Both of them moan as they compete with each other to finger deep , deep into each other pussies..

Back to the room, I ask Big Boob Xie and Cute Chin to cat bath me while Baby Champ stroke my cock and suck , giving me BBBJ...

Then Big Boob Xie take over, cleaning my cock with tissue before BBBJing me..

And I ask Baby Champ to catbath Cute Chin on her back as latter is catbathing me.

I then ask Baby Champ to take over and do BBBJing on all fours while I am sitting on the chair.. and ask Cute Chin and Big Boob Xie to take turn to blow Baby Champ pussy... Baby Champ is feeling estactic as she is being licked all over by her colleagues..

Then I ask Cute Chin to take over and do BBBJing while Baby Champ and Big Boob Xie licking all over her body.. She is sobbing as she think she is being humiliated.. (I told her she has to experience this as this give her insight on prostitution , yes, government is aware of all this that happened inside brothel room because they read Sammyboyforum too. In order to perform well in TV, she has to understand the feelings of the character she played)

Next, I ask Cute Chin to be on all fours while I enter her and doggie her.. Both Baby Champ and Big Boob Xie are to caress my body , nippling on my ears.. Cute Chin goes'' heh, heh, heh'' loudly as she is being doggied..

Next, I ask Baby Champ to change condom for me and do me in cowgal , and Cute Chin is to french me while Big Boob Xie fondle and suck Baby Champ breast.. Then Cute Chin is to suck and fondle Baby Champ together with Big Boob Xie.. I later ask Big Boob Xie to french me...

Finally, I ask Big Boob Xie to change condom for me and I proceed to do her in missionary.. I ask Cute Chin to french Big Boob Xie while Baby Champ suck Big Boob Xie breast.. Then I ask Cute Chin to suck Big Boob Xie breast together with Baby Champ... Big Boob Xie was in complete estatcy as she is being bonked by a man and her big breasts is being sucked by two ladies at the same time..
She goes ''heh, heh, heh..'' and she close her eyes and turn her face away as she dont want to see my pervert face...

I ask Baby Champ to french Big Boob Xie...

Finally I cummed.. They all heaved a relief and the tortuous sex training session has finally come to an end.

Bath and dress up , we all had nice chat and I ask them who will be playing older and less pretty prostitutes.. One said '' Li Ying zhu, Hong Huifang, Aileen Tan...''

"Do you want me to recommend you to them?"

My reply '' I dont want Li Yingzhu and Hong Huifang. but I dont mind Aileen Tan.. '

Of course, sex scenes wont be shown on TV but they should have hands-on experience and insight into GL scene.. So that they would express realistically on scene when camera shown them entering the room and coming out of the room..
Old 22-10-2007, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 20
STK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
Fantasy FR (3 VS 1)

... Big Boob Xie was in complete estatcy as she is being bonked by a man and her big breasts is being sucked by two ladies at the same time..
She goes ''heh, heh, heh..'' and she close her eyes and turn her face away as she dont want to see my pervert face...

This part really sounds exciting! But Bro, why Big Boob Xie goes ' heh, heh, heh'.....

Not ' argh... arghh... arghhhhhhh.......'

Just kidding. Nice story!
Old 22-10-2007, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk

Thanks , bro STK , that is because Big Boob Xie has a husky voice and she enjoyed being bonked and she is in complete estacy as she is being bonked by a man and her big boobs are sucked by two of her female colleagues..
Old 22-10-2007, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Big Boob Xie has a husky voice and she enjoyed being bonked and she is in complete estacy as she is being bonked by a man and her big boobs are sucked by two of her female colleagues..
You know her so well...
Old 23-10-2007, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3655 / Power: 19
sadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond repute

up u 2 bro. keep the story here...

~ ~still looking in vain for FX friendster...

Quote:
Thanks , bro STK , that is because Big Boob Xie has a husky voice and she enjoyed being bonked and she is in complete estacy as she is being bonked by a man and her big boobs are sucked by two of her female colleagues..
Old 24-10-2007, 11:08 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Nice stories again bro Ang......
Old 24-10-2007, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Cyberboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My vote: Michelle Chia
Old 29-10-2007, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 17
hubber28 is one of the Best!hubber28 is one of the Best!hubber28 is one of the Best!

Ups... My fav commercial on TV nowadays is Silky Gal. Last time while silky gal commercial, there is always a guy around but now the new one only have FELICIA CHIN!

Hooohoo... And yes, the channel 5 commercial where Michelle Chia was in red bare back dress is nice too but I simple love Felicia Chin especially the commercial was a close up.
Old 29-10-2007, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3655 / Power: 19
sadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond repute

u should check out her latest vitagen with collagen advert/interview... i simply love her tight outfit.. 'show' off her pettite assests... esp the small perky nips~ turn me on~

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubber28 View Post
Ups... My fav commercial on TV nowadays is Silky Gal. Last time while silky gal commercial, there is always a guy around but now the new one only have FELICIA CHIN!

Hooohoo... And yes, the channel 5 commercial where Michelle Chia was in red bare back dress is nice too but I simple love Felicia Chin especially the commercial was a close up.
Old 29-10-2007, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberboy View Post
My vote: Michelle Chia
oh yes...michelle chia...i watched this pretty lass from young till she "matured"...saw her once in Great World City, after mid-night show, on a harley bike...the guy seemed to be ang mo...lucky chap...must be having "clam soup" for "supper" later that night...

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 29-10-2007, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 17
hubber28 is one of the Best!hubber28 is one of the Best!hubber28 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadlonelyguyer View Post
u should check out her latest vitagen with collagen advert/interview... i simply love her tight outfit.. 'show' off her pettite assests... esp the small perky nips~ turn me on~

I would certainly watch out for that! Muahahaha...
Old 29-10-2007, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubber28 View Post
You sure?! DAMN! Too long no watch TV liao...
Must glue to the set for the AD!
Old 30-10-2007, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 19
salla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenzip View Post
oh yes...michelle chia...i watched this pretty lass from young till she "matured"...saw her once in Great World City, after mid-night show, on a harley bike...the guy seemed to be ang mo...lucky chap...must be having "clam soup" for "supper" later that night...
michelle chia... yummy... i saw her once at this hot pot restaurant and she was hotter than my 'ma lar' hot pot! still can remember she was wearing tight pants and kept staring at her firm tight ass...
Old 30-10-2007, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

hmm, Michelle Chia not really my cup of tea.... Though body is well-toned
Old 31-10-2007, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 18
nevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytan7 View Post
hmm, Michelle Chia not really my cup of tea.... Though body is well-toned
Her boobs too small for my liking also, prefer the other Michelle.....Michelle Chong, her boobs quite big!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1